Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is MANLY grandpa. Only the manliest men are allowed here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUUeNw5poBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a good thread. Now, let us discuss why Heinkel is so shit even though he has amazing parents and genes.

No waifufags are allowed. Only MANLY men are allowed here.

Waifufag leave.

A man should always take care of his woman properly. Wilhelm should know this better than anyone.

Parents can only nurture so much.

That and he was probably bitter at the fact that Reinhard beat him at a sword fight at the age of five.

Witch cult assemble!
Calling all true believers in love!
Report in!

Why does Reinhard kill Subaru a bunch of times if all he does is convince Feldt to quit her claim to the throne. Seems out of character.

>implying Wilhelm would give a shit about a half-elf retard

Is heinkel actually a good swordsmen?

#CultistsLivesMatter

All Hail Satella

Reinhard got the sword Saint at birth so pretty obvious to tell how he rekt his dad at 5

True MANLY anons know who the best girl is!

where did Wilhelm go wrong with a child to the point of being a shitter

Thanks for now instigating the Emilia fans. This thread will now became cancer like the others

I'm honestly starting to believe the theory that Reinhardt wants Felt in a position of power for his own reasons. He forced Felt to compete even though she doesn't want to, and continues to support her after her declaration of destroying Lugnica. That's not a Hero or Knightly thing to do. He definitely has ulterior motives.

I just want a comfy thread free of waifu wars.

I know you shitters are still mad because Emiliafags ruined last thread but don't go bringing your anger here you fuck

Considering it mentions that he was bitter due to the fact that he felt his years of effort into training went to waste, I'd say he at least has skill in the field.

is that kamen rider ghost i see

>EMT btfo

That's the most retarded comparison I've seen. Not quoting her lap pillow scene or any others. Trust a Remfag to be this stupid. Go love your vegetable

WAIFUFAGS OUT.

Please do not speak badly of Emilia.

>manliest men
youtube.com/watch?v=jUUeNw5poBQ

Must be the van Astrea side of the family. Most of them are a bunch of assholes aside from Thearesia and Reinhardt.
Yes. Pic related.

Did he inherit the sword saint title from his mother?

>EOP

You have your own thread. Fucking stay in it!

On a scale from 1 to 10(with 1 being Ekidna and 10 being uncle Betelgeuse) how good of a parent Wilhelm was?

That seems to be a trap thread.

which out of all the Archbishops are you favorite? mine is Sirius

No, I believe it transferred directly to Reinhardt from Thearesia. That's probably another reason why he's a despicable prick.

Subaru

You can't be MANLY without trying to protect your waifu in every thread.

Thearesia is the actual Best Girl, with Beako as the Best Daughter, and Petra as Best Maid.

Remfags are autistic
This is not /vg/

how does he know/remember his wife was killed by white wale?

>Heading their immediately, he discovered that the Sin Archbishop in question was Sirius, who refused to properly talk with him unless Emilia and Beatrice left, forcing him to have them temporarily leave so he could talk with the Witch Cult member. When he asked her if she was following the gospel to resurrect the Witch of Envy, she corrected him, saying that each Sin Archbishop followed the gospel only to fulfill their own desires. This caused him to ask about the Witch Cult's purpose, to which she answered that she was only a member because of him, adding that they didn't really have a leader or a meeting place. Eventually Subaru got too close to her, allowing her to lick him, causing his disgust to grow due to her Authority, though fortunately Emilia intervened, knocking her away from him to protect him.

Sirius must be stopped.

This is a true man

Men

Thread ruined in less than 20 minutes great

Fuck it, see you guys next week. When the clowns Emilifags and flase-flaggers leave.

Say what you want you fuck

Rem is forever a cuckquean

Good taste, not enough Elsa love. Do you have a gif of her licking her lips?

Excluding the vegetable lovers, typical Remfag trying to hide

Do you think we'll get a movie with these guys?

You can't stop love.

DUMB EKIDNAPOSTER NEEDS TO LEAVE

>no eyes
>smile
>tongue
This picture of slut actually insulting your EMT more than Rem

more like a ova

No if anything it'll be an OVA

>movie
In what fucking world

Because its you fucks who ruined last thread as well.

Scroll down and spot when the thread started going to shit.

Just like this

Top smile Rem

DELETE THIS

OVA works too. I just want to see more of the world, and what the demi-human war looked like.

as long as you acknowledge Remfags are part of the reason also I'm fine.

Why all epic meme edits are so shitty?

THIS ONE TOO

Will we actually get a world map? I fucking hope we do. Maybe even some commentary on certain places, like Roswaal's mansion or the Sanctuary.

But she likes it user

Fuck you waifufags. I wanted BARA. Manly men shedding tears, sweat and blood to achieve their goals. It's alot better than having an argument over which girl being the best and a catboy dressing up like a girl. Who's with me!?

You start the fire they follow.

Can't you fuck just stop with the NTR posting and leave the poor sods alone? At least they were having productive conversations before you guys came.

Why 80% resistance to everything? Why not just go full 100%?

Shitty King Bradley ripoff.

FUCK OFF WAIFU FAGS

A fuck I screwed up my reply
Anyway, does Elsa ever come back?

>this thread

Let's take a moment to talk about the strongest Archbishop Regulus Corneas of Greed. Like the other sins he says he embodies the opposite of his authority, which is greed. This guy is a massive talker; he just won't shut up, He likes to talk about plausible theories; which is actually him forcing his selfishness on others. If you find a fault in this guys arguments you are officially violating his "rights", he then starts to shittalk the person who found that fault. He also has a massive harem; but he uses them as meatshields; he has 53 wives with 238 dead. Be careful though, he's not all bark and no bite, actually his bite is worse than his bark. This fucker killed his family and destroyed a motherfucking country. His authority is batshit, being able to stop the time of himself and objects he comes into contact to (or he removes himself from the normal flow) becoming and making shit unbreakable and unstoppable. He can also use it for highspeed travel, kick dirt and make that shit deadly as fuck, cause shockwaves from the released atmosphere and it even allowed him to kill Reinhard.

Thinking they never start any or always the ones being good. Trying to place the blame Rem

Imagine how different this series would be if there were no waifus or traps. Subaru pops into Lugnica thinking he's going to meet a heroine, but it turns out he's the heroine! That'd be pretty hilarious, actually.

Yes in arc 4 but she also dies there.

> King Bradley
Dude, having that gear is pretty common.
>Using victorian-era Sergeant's swords
>And victorian-era cavalry scabbards and harness

The lap pillow scene isn't worth quoting, she just felt some pity for him since it was all written on his face that he was suffering.

Wouldn't the Unseen Hand be able to fuck him up though? Or possession?

He dies straight away and shits himself The others did better

Hail dark one

Because they usually don't
If anything they're the ones treating you with respect.

Look at the last thread, even when you guys were bashing Rem and look at their replies. before you people started NTR posting.

>Only in two arcs
Ruined

He can block unseen hand

Subaronfag Report in!

So using a scene which is obvious Subaru caused her to be mad is better to use for quotes?

>EMT fals flag
Your resistance is delicious. Abandon your delusions about good thread. Fall into primal pleasure. Post shit about waifus. Insult them.

Go look at several other threads

Name another comparable character to those two.
It's okay, I'll give you enough google time.

How can he see it. The reason Subaru could was because the author said he's died so many times he's become stronger to the connection of best girl.

>Sauronfag
Holy shit. I thought you were all gone.

Why do Wilhelm hates Reinhard?

They're all basically the same thing.
You guys starting it.

Fuck, you guys started it before episode 7 even came out. I'm sorry but I don't see them making copypastas and image macros bashing on others.

He can't see it but he can block the damage, he keeps his authority on all the time.

>Subaru caused her to be mad is better to use for quotes?
She just started screaming her true feelings. Like drunk people. This is true Emilia without mask of hypocrisy

Reinhard is a kill-stealing fucktard. That's why.

You autistic waifufags disgust us.

Okay you're clearly being ignorant and bias, not bothering anymore.

we always are here but we waiting for awakening of dark lord

I'm just saying they tried using a scene to try and shit on her when she was the only one who snapped him out of reality for that loop.

Aldebaran is a Zoah's ripoff.

Dude Reinhard has a scuffle with him, because of how "average" Regulus looks Reinhard isn't allowed to draw his dragonsword and for the first time was actually challenged. Reinhard and Subaru killed him by tunnelling him under and drowning him, thus giving Subaru the authority of Greed.