Is this true Sup Forums?

Is this true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/ancient-footprints-in-crete-challenge-theory-of-human-evolution-but-what-actually-made-them-83412
youtube.com/watch?v=2C0UmtW2cl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just because it says humans evolved in Africa doesn't mean they they become civilized in africa

100%

I thought there were recent findings that pushed the date back and put the location in Europe. Somebody less lazy than me will link it.

You can verify its veracity for yourself. Homo Erectus still lives there to this day.

Yes, and all the smart people split off and colonized the rest of the world.

Humans came from the BALKANS you daft cunts!

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Really makes me think.........

nah, it is just mainstream propaganda by the (((academia)))

WE WAZ HUMANZ N SHIEET

still does not mean that the first humans were nignogs

>google

Is this it? The fossilized footprints in Crete?

google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/ancient-footprints-in-crete-challenge-theory-of-human-evolution-but-what-actually-made-them-83412

Yes, we came from monkeys.

One thing for sure. It it happened in Oceania we would have poisonous spikes and 5 legs.

Recent work is saying probably not, that its a bad theory, but it will take at least a decade or two before the herd catches on

It's not true. Mammals worldwide evolved from more robust to more gracile at the end of the ice age.

There was a huge political push and the people who,discovered Lucy were huge sjw's who wanted we are all Africans to be true. The Rift Valley has perfect fossilization conditiomd and the earth is opened up, they literally trip over fossils

No one would mistake Lucy or any fossil found there for moderm human. They are all robust.

Environmental changes led to more anatomically modern humans evolving concurrently in many locations. Last common ancestor for negroids and Neanderthals is hundreds of thousands of years ago.

I have wondered why the OOA (out of Africa) theory supposedly btfos racists. Not meming here--100% serious.

There are several reasons why this actually makes niggers look even worse than usual. The main one is that the ancestors of *EVERY OTHER RACE* looked around at their fellow African'ts and said,
>"fuck this, we can do better going elsewhere."
All other races are the descendants of the movers and shakers of the pre-historic world that weren't satisfied staying in one place.

Moreover, aren't they the only ones that don't have neandertal dna? They're not even fully fucking human.

>"The incipient formation of a desert in North Africa more than seven million years ago and the spread of savannahs in Southern Europe may have played a central role in the splitting of the human and chimpanzee lineages,"

bantus btfo

except it doesnt

responding to...?

>aren't they the only ones that don't have neandertal dna?
They also have DNA from some as yet undiscovered archaic hominids.

>evolution meme
>Africa has always been black

Saged and hidden

ah ok thanks. but they don't have neandertal dna, right? So how was what I said wrong? Language barrier?

Different human populations evolved in different areas under different circumstances; Caucasoids evolved around Mesopotamia

>humans come from africa
>humans can breed with neanderthals
>thus, humans are the same specie as neanderthals
>neanderthals came from europe
>thus, humans came from europe

If you've ever noticed, it's always phrased in a way to make it sound as if Homo sapiens' origin in Africa is a 'contribution' they've made to the world, something that Africans should be 'proud' of in the way an Anglo is of Shakespeare or an Italian of Michelangelo.
It's also phrased in a way to make us view sub-Saharans as more human, more akin to our ancestors, even though they too have evolved in various ways in the last 80,000 years. Moreover, the existence of Caucasoid-type skulls across Eastern and Southern Africa points to genetic and phenotype variation long before the OOA event. But, hey, as long as you can convince a European to view his Nigerian neighbour as some kind of father figure who resembles his 4,000-greats-grandpa, you can convince him of anything where race is concerned

[Vid related for evidence of the media's dishonesty in this regard]

youtube.com/watch?v=2C0UmtW2cl8

watching. thx user

That's not what out of africa means. It doesn't mean Africans of today are carbon copies of what was in Africa, it means that our common ancestors evolved and migrated from there.

I don't even have extreme opinions, and I certainly respect valid science. I'm not a Nordicist retard who thinks Europeans are all descended from a single unique source not shared with the Near East, North Africa, etc, and nor do I believe in denigrating sub-Saharans for the sake of it.

I do, however, believe the science of race should be understood and taught in Biology lessons, no matter how uncomfortable it makes a few people

Telling Europeans that they should simply accept the influx of millions of SSA people who differ in cognitive ability and culture, and stating they need to accept it (or openly welcome it) because we 'came from Africa', is reprehensible

Also, you can tell that guy's videos are quickly made and evidently have more than a touch of an ideological slant, but he does it by stating the facts and putting forward the evidence

Most of them evolved, the rest stayed in africa