What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCgiJoRoo7Y
forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/?s=trending#39604a241365
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R W D S

Day of the rope is tomorrow

I see nothing on his twitter.
Bait?

No, he blocked germany from seeing it, hans

Calling it now, 37% of the population is illegal.

Why don’t you take your head out of your ass for a second and actually think for yourself; was this “Trump,” you voted for really a populist, a man of the people, or was he something else entirely? A Russian puppet, bred straight from the underground labs of Moscow, designed to undermine our democracy and give Vladimir Putin full control of our country.
You really are delusional, aren’t you? This is who you’ve elected, and because of it, you have doomed us all. Hope you like vodka, because soon it’s all we’ll be drinking.

>New Order

WE THE NWO NOW BOYS

low effort b8 m8

The tweets not even real.

You're replying to a bot, idiot

Xorosho xexexexexe

What? But I really thought Trump was going to establish a white ethnostate in North America.

NaH I'm PtrEtTy SuR6e I'm 5NoT a BoT

if you're gonna try to bait, at least learn to spell 'tomorrow.'

youtube.com/watch?v=wCgiJoRoo7Y

HOLY SHIT GUYS, LOOK AT THIS VIDEO.

HE'S GONNA DO IT
THEFUCKINGMADMAN

Since when could trump spell?

Something to do with Americans getting $500 back?

forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/?s=trending#39604a241365

Apparently it's not just spelling, you can't read either.

>trump only speaks truth
He is a babbling idiot, people seem to forget 70 year olds dont know how to shut the fuck up, this dude should be in a retirement home in a few years