Give me one non-meme reason why should I hate the Jewish people

Give me one non-meme reason why should I hate the Jewish people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm assuming you've never met a jew, it doesn't need much explanation

your entire government is run by them

"the jewish people" is a meme. Just like "the ukrainian people". its collectivist, commie thinking. People are all individuals, don't let any canadians tell you otherwise.

talmud

On the contrary, I know a lot of Jews here. And they are all great people.

Here one non-meme reason, as requested

An image is not a proof.

Well I've got some images of your mom that prove somethin

Ok full honsety

You average local celebrate Hanukkah isn't any threat.

However there are several very powerful Jewish families that have manipulated money, information, media and politics for longer then any of us.

Media corporation that lie to the public, look it up..huh allot of Jews.

People married to politicians yet seem to vary as much social power....also jews how strange.

Multi national banks that always seem to make the right choices to weather any economic swings....also Jewish hey wait a minute.

Hollywood with its anti Christian, anti tradition, anti male messages...oh boy you bet Jews.

For being a very small minority of the global population that's supposedly always being oppressed they seem to make up the vast majority of the world elite.

uss liberty. And that was by the us's "greatest ally"

They mutilate the genitals of babies in a weird ritual involving old pedophiles.

What more do you need?

They sunk the USS Liberty

If you're Christian you should be weary of them. They openly denounce Christ as God for being Jewish, since Christ was supposed to be the Jews messiah. Since they didn't convert they're basically denying that he is the messiah. I'm still polite and kind to Jews but I am VERY weary of getting close to them. They're very two faced and just use people to get what they want, since they don't believe any non Jew is worth anything

How many of them are pedophiles?

Because they infest and then promote jew after jew into positions they didn't earn.

>this

You remember Stalin, don't you?
Ask yourself who enabled him.

Marx, Lenin and Trotsky were jews.

Propably less than in your family.

If you really wanted to make a point about Holodomor, you would've posted these people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

But I don't believe you should judge whole group of people by few bad individuals. Are all white people evil because of Hitler???

Ofcourse not.
But you cannot deny their zionist scheming that resulted in that abomination called the Soviet Union.

To disprove your counterargument, I'm going to have to say yes. To the jews in Germany during WW2 all white people would have been evil because of Hitler, from a jewish perspective.

You all do realize all those personalities you mention from Hollywood to Lenin - They are not practicing Jews and most of them abandoned their Judaism to act freely. There's nothing indoctrinating Jews to act a certain way other than the commandments, the Noah commandments and treat your fellow as your own.

And if a Jew broke the law put them to trial just like anyone else.

>Are all white people evil because of Hitler???
>implying Hitler was evil or did anything wrong

eternal Hohol

Because they are trying to use your nation as a hub zone and staging grounds for NATO forces and couldn't actually give 2 shits about you.

listen, you mongoloid idiot, our president is a jew, almost all ministets is jews, parliament is 90%jew, all oligarchy is jewish, what a point of your fucking blogpost on this Ethiopian poop trade website. Yes many our problems because of us and fucking Russia in our ass, but jews, this scums of land, they holding oir country on midle ages, do you see that or you bling?
вiдкoли ти тyт пocтиш, ти тyт пepший тиждeнь чи щo? зaбий i нe вийoбyйcя дayн нeдoбитий

They people they admire most don't think that you're human.

We LITERALLY took over your country with jewish subversion

Because the size of a bag of Doritos shrinks by half an ounce a year. It's gone from a pound to 9.5 ounces in the last two decades

very pretty girl :)