DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!

DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!

Get back in the closet or get gassed.

Pence is Trump's insurance that (((they))) don't try to do anything bad. The Electric Pence is 50x worse than anything Trump could do to these faggots.

Pence is a closet RINO

>joked

>I choked up over someone mentioning my degeneracy

I really hate virtue signaling

This is an interesting narrative they backed for when the normies coup Trump and use Pence as a puppet leader

All fucking faggots must fucking hang

This. I love seeing leftists screaming "IMPEACH DRUMPF" because that would mean Pence would get to zap 'em all.

Getting hung up about banter?
You really are degenerate.

>oh boy I'm a self absorbed cummy chaser who will never reproduce why are people so mean to me?!
SPIRITUAL
JEWS

Anybody got an archive link?

>closet RINO
>closet

lel.

As a white man, I don't give a shit about your fucking feelings or "rights" when I am daily ridiculed, restricted from things and have institutionalized violence supported against me and my people, and have public proclamations advocating for my extinction
I don't give a fucking shit about you, you're not a victim - you're merely a demonic sadist victim-playing to exert control over others for your personal gain - eat shit and die in a raging hellfire you grids infested cocksucker.

I don't think they understand how pathetic and childish it makes them look. Ntm if you cry over every little thing like that, does tearing up over something even have meaning if it's thrown around that much.

faggots must burn

more hearsay that will never be proved. people will unironically believe this and spread this garbage.

Why the fuck did this fag cut off the punchline on that screenshot? Was it too funny?

2nd thread today faggot

Preach it brother.

I try to keep things in perspective when it comes to this stuff, but these people would have no problems inflicting horrific horrific conditions on us if they were just given a moment's opportunity and enough power to do so. The personality trait that leads people to think "I know what's best for you whether you like it or not" makes way for a horrendous amount of cruelty.

Please don't say faggot. That word has a long history of painful discrimination, and I know this is all a joke and whatever, but that word can still hurt me and those like me, even when used in a joking manner.

I don't give a single fuck about them anymore. If they had kept it "within their own four walls" I might be willing to still feel offended on their behalf, but they spent the last years doing anything they could to ensure that I wouldn't even give a shit if they get thrown off buildings.

Sodomists BTFO

Joking or not, what's wrong with hanging faggots? It's like libcucks want society to develop stage 6 cancer holy shit

Roy Moore is so fucking based. I can't wait for it to go down when he wins in December.

Faggot.

Faggot

>The Trumpenreich was a heartfelt meme and then just a meme and then forgotten and now we start swinging back to it

I don't think I fully understand their mindset, but they definitely hate order, discipline and so on and worship the opposite of it. Everything you'd think is repulsive, they fully embrace.

Moral Relativism/Atheism. If all of society is run in a totally secular manner and morals are malleable, then the standard for what is acceptable can be pushed as far as the public will allow.

>waaah I'm a poor white boy listen to me
White genocide is a myth. Quit crying about non-issues

>starts out saying he thinks the abortion fight is a waste of time
>ridicules pence for his anti-gay beliefs

left still goes on a temper tantrum about it though? They must want to distract over pedowood

>t. nigger who can't wait for the end of "whyte pippl"

>white genocide is a myth
insert western media propaganda inciting white couples to not have children, encouraging interracial mixing, speculating on the white race going 'extinct' by 2050, etc.

>crime and corruption are sweeping our land
Alarmist bullshit. Crime rates have been decreasing for 25 years.

That's obviously bullshit, Pence would electrocute them.

Trump was mocking Pence's stance on gays, you dumb faggot.

I don't do requests. Sorry.

This country was founded by deists. The very foundation of the USA is based upon secular thought. Whatever happened to separation of church and state?

>calls people "folks"
>censors trump
>twitter

something tells me this faggot would be very easily triggered

I can't. It's unforgivable that Pence hasn't hanged them all yet.

that's bullshit. crime per capita is down, but the population is up, skewing your facts.

Fag

Having a solid basis of morals that the country is built on does not equate to a theocracy

>insert western media propaganda inciting white couples to not have children
Where have you seen this? Could you provide an example?

>encouraging interracial mixing
Who is doing this? Any examples? Are you talking about that Cheerios commercial with an interracial couple? Here's a hint: interracial couples exist. I married a Jamaican immigrant, wife and daughter related.

>speculating on the white race going 'extinct' by 2050, etc
Based upon current trends, America will have a white plurality in 2050. Do you have any data suggesting otherwise or are you arguing with your feefees?

fyi cameron esposito is female
1/2 of a talentless lesbian "comedy" duo whose queer relationship is the entire gimmick

>crime per capita is down
Guess what the word "rate" means, jackass?
There are more murders in America annually than there are in El Salvador, but where would you rather live.

>Roy Moore
Look at zimbabwe. once they're finished making all white villains they will do they same thing.

Morality can exist without religion. I am agnostic, yet I know it would be wrong to murder someone. It's called empathy, something an autistic sperglord like yourself may have trouble comprehending.

>muh slippery slope fallacy
Read the sticky, faggot. Stop making fallacious arguments.

Yea the US won’t drop below 50% White in census year 2055 because the flow of 700,000 - 800,000 non whites into the US annually won’t continue past 2020. Also your a cuck. Anyway (((renowned journalists))) consistently publishing articles telling people to not have kids and almost exclusively using White couples. Also Interracial relationships are visibly over represented in the media. The under representation of White men, Hispanics, and Asians is obvious.

But Zimbabwe was doing good until the niggers kicked all the whites out, and now it's an uberpoor shithole.

>Also your a cuck.
for fucks sake. nu/pol/ is nothing more than the_donald for white identitarians

Sure thing faggot

I am so sorry to hear that there are so many racists. As a liberated white male, I would like to apologize on behalf of all white males for their typical racist white male behavior.
I want to let you know that I fully support interracial dating, especially white women who choose or prefer to be with Black Men. In fact, I think that such couples look quite delightfully lovely together -- the Black Man's muscular and masculine physique pressed against the soft feminine curves of the white woman.
One can imagine that such a beautiful contrast begins with a soft kiss and then crescendoes into lovemaking as the white woman presses her lips against the beautiful black phallus to show her devotion to the African race who has come to liberate our society from the scourge of racism.
Every act of Blacksperm dousing the white womb is a revolutionary act against racism, and I, as a progressive anti-Trump white male support and endorse your decision.
I for one would be honored to date such a wonderful woman as yourself. And I can assure you that I would not be jealous like those racist white males who wouldn't want you to continue being attracted to Black Men. In fact, because monogamy is largely a racist concept, if you were my girlfriend or wife, you would have my full support to continue seeing Black Men because a woman's happiness and satisfaction is priority and paramount in any modern, progressive relationship!
One world, one race. Love sees no color.

lel defend what, that obama is an obvious faggot and michelle(michael) is a tranny and thats the only reason he'd acknowledge faggots? fuck off nigger

Murder rates are down because they can stitch you up better these days
>be american
>get shot
>6 gorillion dollars
>bionic burger

except it's no longer a fallacy, just look at lgbt for an example

So they're mad he defended abortion and made fun of Pence for hating gays?

>Ignores all the blatant anti-white propaganda in today's media
>feefees
Imagine. My. Shock.

So these fainting couch cucks are mad that Trump jokes that Pence would hang all the gays.

Words are violence, but their violence is free speech. Yeah, cry me a river.

>the flow of nonwhites wont continue past 2020
Evidence? The wall has yet to recieve any real funding.
>interracial couples are overrepresented
Possibly to appear more diverse? To non-racists, it is usually a bonus to represent a larger portion of the population. Also it is easy to get into hot water by portraying stereotypes (i.e. a black family eating fried okra)
>telling people to not have kids
Again, where is your evidence? I have never seen anything suggesting that people shouldnt have kids, regardless of race.
>your a cuck
And you're an illiterate mongoloid.

>Zimbabwe was doing good
*well

Any evidence supporting this obviously incorrect assumption

What's his name Sup Forums?

Mike "100 Amps To The Nipple Clamps" Pence

>black family eating fried okra
Those niglets better not ruin fried okra for me, I love fried okra. They already have watermelons and fried chicken, fuck them.
>Again, where is your evidence?
Dude, fucking lurk moar, there's a fucking thread about this almost every day.

>inb4 this is a troll

>unironically using Tr*mp as in T*rks
are they memeing?

ALL crime rates are down, not just murder rates.

Yes it is, faggot.

I see 0 anti-whiye propoganda in any of those magazine covers. Time reports on what is happening.

>The Electric Pence

I'd support an 'Electric Pence'.

>those nigglets better not ruin fried okra for me
Who do you think invented the dish?
>there's threads full of evidence every day
So it shouldn't be too hard for your lazy ass to find some.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! BASED
THIS MAN IS BASED AS FUCK

>muh slippery slope fallacy
Because it's not like we haven't progressed from gays, to trannies to the beginnings of pedophilia and bestiality, right? Canada already beat us to the punch on bestiality.
>not realizing that (((progress))) is literally the slippery slope in action
>liberals will actively go looking for the next taboo thing to normalize
>fucking sjws whining about "what's next" after (((gay marriage))) was pushed through by Obama
Fucking kill yourself you fantastically retarded nigger.

>implying there is anything wrong with homosexuality
Why do you statist cucks want the government to regulate your sex life?? What happens between 2 consenting adults is none of your fucking business.
>beginnings of pedophilia and bestiality
We would have to change the definition of consent for either of these to happen, which is seriously unlikely. If there is a movement to legalize either, you can bet I will be protesting against them.

Boy, you sure are hammering that fallacious argument home.

>What happens between 2 consenting adults is none of your fucking business

it is if I'm subsidizing health care

Honestly, the slippery slope or domino effect should not be considered a fallacy as it has been proven time and again to hold true.

S O V E R E I G N P E O P L E

>implying there isn't anything wrong with homosexuality

>We would have to change the definition of consent for either of these to happen

Bestiality is legal in Canada.

are these quotes verified? or did someone make them up?

will do, faggot

C.H.A.O.S.