I've Decided To Become A Black Man

Anyone else on here transitioning?

Me too.

I can't wait to previously have been kings

PersonOfNoColour4Life dog.

good luck, user

I sexually identify as a turd, so close enough

Already listening to future and eating KFC here, who else?

Nah senpai, I am a 6'1 Sicilian and all the black men fear and respect me

No mention of Methoxsalen = LARP

Hands up don't shoot my brothas

only 8 inchers and beyond allowed.

How are you going to get your IQ lowered by 40 points?

i can finally say the n word
nigger
that's my word now that i'm "a brother"

the collagen injections in my lips and the nasal flattening have finally made me see my true self in the mirror. and soon i will get a full pigment transplant and not have to go out in blackface anymore, can't wait.

i'll also be getting my ankles surgically corrected to increase jumping ability and my wang will extend in length naturally as a result of the pigment transplant.

i knew i was black the first time i saw a bicycle and i knew i was going to steal it. i also enjoy thanks to my developing african sense of rythm all the "nigger beats" genres such as dub, hip and hop also rap music. i like grape flavoured drink but not the juice and i really really like fried chicken and the basketballs. i cannot wait to move to detroit and join the african-american community as a full african, wish me luck.

Me too, i've been on melanin for about 2 months now. I'm finally getting the urge to steal shit my nigga.

Goodluck bro, how will/did you achieve your IQ decrease?

black entertainment television and world star hiphop

F

F you as well muh nigga

so have I

t. Shawn Kang,
AKA Talcum X
AKA Martin Luther Cream

Martin luther cream lol

nasal reconstruction looks great, with the lip injections and the pigment transplant you're on your way to full black man. and with this large beautiful black woman you can have babies that are black enough and can be treated for their genetic half whiteness in the future maybe begin transitioning at 12 or 13 before the whiteness really starts to kick in at puberty

This destroys the leftist
We transition to black men, then get persecuted by BLM.

ayo hol up, hol up

so you is zayin my original DNA will be passed on and not my new black DNA? ate you rayciis or somethin? If i identify as a black man MY DNA IS THAT OF A BLACK MAN, because race is a social construct, and it is 2016+1

I'm really proud of you my nigga . It takes a lot of bravery to defeat social norms and be the black man you were suppose to be knawmsayin

Oh... that's a lot smarter than my idea. Our daughter Darleen get's bullied for her hair not being nappy enough. DAMN THOSE FLOWING GOLD LOCKS!

hory sheet this guy really conciously flares out his nostrils when taking a picture. that is an actual thought that goes through his head

nigga, il give you a joint an two stones for those gold locks, knawmsayin,

yea me too, its kinda difficult so im focusing more on making my children black.

ayo ayo

hol up

mysides.nig

Apply directly to forehead until desired IQ is reached.