British invented Concetration camps for White Dutch?

''It was not me who invented concentration camps but the English in South Africa!'' - Adolf Hitler taken from speech in 1943''

Wow,so many countries were victims of (((Anglo))) Rothschild imperialism,the Irish famine was just tip of the iceberg. Any public apology to Dutch people ever made by (((British government)))?

No, but he did invent, extermination camps.

This was the main reason the Dutch supported Germany during WWI.

>Be Britain
>Think you're master of the seas and banter it all around
>Attack the Netherlands
>Lol such a small nation
>Get BTFO-ed by Michiel de Ruyter
>Get invaded by the tiny small Dutch
>Get your king deposed
>Get a Dutch king instead
>Get your most valued ship captured and destroyed

Tfw the Dutch have pissed off the British so much by being the only country in recent history to fucking invade Britain and depose their king as well as crushing their image of "Muh master of the sea", that they put farmers into concentrationcamps to feel good again.

top kek
most perceive this as shitposting but its factual banter

I want to see the "intercepted enigma messages" where nazi high command ordered the final solution...They claim they did intercept Nazi communications but would not intervene to stop an attack because they did not want the nazi's to know they could read their messages...

Now they either won't show the cause it means they closed their eyes on the final solution...
or there was no final solution...
Any way you look at it, the allies will look like bags of shit

Also, somewhat newfag, how do ye get the Dutch flag, closest i can get is european

go back to reddick, your blue haired type 2 beetus pansexual lover is waiting on you

You have to go back faggot. If you are going to stick around make sure you don't post until you have lurked for at least 2 years

Perfectly understandable, have a great day.

ANGLO-DUTCH EMPIRE WHEN ???

You too, no hard feels

Be neverland, chicken out of the first world war. Last three days, before surrendering in second world war. Get given a chance to do something in the Bosnian war, Srebrenica. Three is a trend.
Your not the man your great, great, grandmother was, sonny.

How about never you inbred

>context
>Protestant reformation

>Get given a chance to do something in the Bosnian war, Srebrenica.
Oh no they didn't save enough Muslim scum

............YOUR LOSS NOT OURS

They could of shot them, themselves. But no run away, and have a smoke and a pancake.

umm, honey boo, which historian or school book ever alleged Nazis invented the concentration camp, and that no civilians were put into any camps by any nation prior to the 1930s?

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, the was this thing called the Boer War, the camps didn't pop up magically.

>India is the midlde

as a percentage, more british guards died at the boer camps than those kept inside

non combat deaths

We're actually more related to the Dutch than we are inbred, it's fine though, you're North African now anyway.

>Be Dutch
>type up clever shit that is true
>realize nobody in the world knows what the fuck you are talking about

irrelevance. jpeg

by living in the netherlands ya bong.
also posting using a proxy would work.

I've lived here for +20 years.

Soon..

First we have to save the displaced rhodesian and zuid afrikanen.
fucking replace them with the nigger scum coming in trough spain and italy. Best fix to the immigration question. Blacks get to have their black nation (((((Superstate))))) whites get to live peaceful and nuke the shithole only to recolonize it after 200 years of nuclear wasteland and call it New- Zuid Rhodesia

Dutch King was invited. Its called the "Glorious Revolution"

There was also actually a plan under Cromwell to unite the Netherlands and England under one nation, but they went to war instead

Cromwell financed not by ethnic Dutch but by Jewish merchants?

Who he readmitted, aye

if only it happened.
The future collapse of the European globalist state could still enable this to happen.

I can only hope it will be soon..
Also since belgians are second rate dutchman only the northern part of belgians are invited to this party

we can hope

"ohm kruger"

This

Good work , small cousin

You're the only ones that could defeat the perfidious anglokike

sure thing, schlomo. believe those soviet propaganda films with zero physical evidence to back them up.

Fuck off faggot, stop infighting with fellow Europeans. I will shit in your mouth.