Raildex NT16

How about a thread for the best living Kihara? Thank you based Yuiitsu for destroying that Kamisato shitter.

If Aleister is backing up her AAA, how the fuck is anyone going to win against her?

What do we know with absolute certainly will happen in NT16?

>best Kihara
>not Aogami

I love this girl! I fucking love her!

Kamisato got WR'd, Touma is pissed.

>Aogami is Amata's son

>New thread is a shitpost thread
Kamisato hater confirmed worst poster.

Reminder that Kamisato is based this volume and Touma is a pussy

Reminder that Kamisato is dead this volume

Fuck off, there will be shitposting regardless of the OP and you know it.

She's the best girl in the entire series and anybody who doesn't agree is an idiot.
Nobody else has sacrificed more than her but nobody honestly couldn't give a fuck unless they have the ability to blow shit up. I fucking hate this entire story!!

Kamisato was a mistake.

Yuiitsu is cute and I want to help her resurrect her teacher.

If Touma got straight up murderkilled by Yuiitsu how would the world react?

You're a mistake! Prove your not. I'll wait.

Except the last couple of threads barely had shitpost because people knew how to avoid it and set the mood. You just completely wrecked that.

Do i HAVE to read NT15 before this? I kinda didn't give a fuck about reading it when it was out and seems like nothing interesting happened anyways.

Misaka nukes AC

Dude shut up. You think you know everything but it's as simple as ignoring them. Try not acting like you're above everything and everyone and maybe we might listen to you.

Stay delusional my friend.

Way to completely undo the achievement of the last few threads of comfy topic breeding comfy thread, you shitter.

I agree. If she had the ability to kill people better she'd be the most popular girl in the series. Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing here and why I'm not reading other anime.

Othinus' infinite hells will feel like a trip through a haunted house in some guy's garage compared to what Aleister would do to her.

Murdering Yuiitsu

As far as I know his name is Aogami Pierce, not Aogami Kihara.

The last chapters are essential

>Shitposting is okay because I agree with it
Keep thinking like that.

Fuck off.

>Mikotofag is Kamisato hater
Like clockwork.

His name isn't even Aogami

In case you didn't notice Aleister is basically handicapped. Jesus fuck do you even read the novel? If he faced her at her best he'd be dead already.

Can we get some Oriana in here? I need to see the curly blonde slutty onee-chan.

>putting words in my mouth

I realize you're basically mentally retarded but let's get the facts straight. You messed up and when mess up you get torched. Deal with it.

You guys realize that in whining about the OP you are the ones shitting up the thread right? Try being self aware sometimes.

>Mikotofag
Where? Stop false flagging

Aogami Pierce isn't his name. It's a description.

You realize that by crying about people crying you're basically a piece of shit? There's nothing more annoying than people like you in these threads. You probably enjoy reading the spinoff series don't you?

Thread's off to a great start.

Armageddon

Okay zack? What's his name than?

It has been designated as the shitposting thread already. No other way but down from here.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Can you stop already? It's shit because you're saying it's shit. Whose your favorite girl? I bet she's not even cute.

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY..I'M GONNA DIE

Touma's jacket.

I don't see what's wrong with the OP. Guess I'm not sensitive enough.

has anyone noticed that mobile shitposterkun only starts his shit when there's nothing major to talk about? When we got the first NT16 scans he was absent now that we're in a lul until js06 gets his scans he's back

HE PACKS A MEAN PUNCH KANZAKI OH OH FUCK HE'S COMING AGAIN

>Implying
I'm a Mikotofag and Kamisato is my second MC. Stop baiting.

We don't know what his name is, it's never been stated.

Do you just not read the LNs?

Mikoto's cap

It's you again. Your entire reason to hate Kamisato is seriously dumb. You never replied back, you know. Kamisato being based and saving Touma in a way similar to Will-tan and Mikoto did puts him near the top. For once Touma is tsundere for another protagonist instead of it being the other way around.

Sphinx

I can't wait until Touma fucks Uiharu's shit up. I can imagine her running away and he tackles her and kisses her and declared in a heroic fasion he loves her and want to marry her. She'd smile and kiss him back.

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M SEEING STARS

>It's a description.
What exactly Aogami Pierce even means?

Othinus
>not vergin confirmed
Fuuuuuuuggg.

HE'S
TOO MUCH

HE'S TOO MUCH FOR ME

Blue hair with piercing

Aogami means blue hair and Pierce refers to his pierced ears.

I want to see misaki's stars. (Not talking about eyes)

Curse you Kamijou...if only Kanzaki was here!

More like OP is that one retarded Frenda hater that goes full autist at the notion of betrayal. Killing is okay, but betrayal for a reason isn't for him. And that guy is the Misakifag/Itsuwafag.

WEW

Now this is shitposting. I bet you can actually get people to believe this shit if you kept pushing it.

He feeds on attention

MY RUNES ARE FUCKED

So you're basically saying you hate frienda.

What does it take to get a damn Mie design? Kamachi already described her appearance and it sounds like a middle school gyaru but nothing incredibly special, so why are they keeping her hidden?

OP's topic was a mistake.

Guy must just be lonely. He needs to drink more coffee.

Oh no... he's coming to finish me off

NOW WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD TIME KANZAKI

Stop talking about him you fucking idiot. Jesus Christ you're part of the problem.

Maybe Haimura doesnt wants to draw gyarus

Why is it that the idea of Mikoto, Kongou, or Saten getting raped, forcibly kissed, beaten, etc breaks my heart, yet Uiharu getting treated like a toy by some brute is erotic as hell?

OP is probably that "anti-shipperfag" guy. He's avoiding his usual sperg because he was largely absent in the other thread, so it'll be too obvious if he starts now after all the meta talk about him.

OUAAARRRRGGHHHHH WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME

>implying you're not OP

Fuck off.

Stop posting, Kakine.

Uiharu was made to be abused

>implying the Index fanbase are capable of thinking

Noice meme mate.

Looks like I touched a nerve here.

Not OP but
>if you hate Kamisato you're a known shitposter trying to start shit
What the hell happened?

Note to self: Make a neutral OP or else the spergs will tear the thread apart, accusing OP of ruining the thread when they are doing it themselves.

>not liking Kamisato

Accelerator > Kamisato > Touma >>> Shiage

Why does Sup Forums hate girls just because of their fans?

>a known shitposter
Because if the pattern, timing, and autism are a match.

Leave him to me AND MUGINO.

I want to see Accel beating up Saten in an abandoned train yard and when she's finally had enough and is pathetically beaten and bruised laying on the ground he'd start kissing her and undressing. She'd be pretending to cry but on the inside she'd be loving every second of it and would easily be the first to cum. Easily..

How do you deal with this level of paranoia on a daily basis

What distinguishes him from other people who dislike Kamisato (i.e. me)? I guess I've seen OP's pic used for shitposting threads before but that's not really enough to identify him.

Autism. Hipsterism. Same reasons Sup Forums hates most series that get even mildly popular.

I agreed with you until I saw that Cav man lazer bitch. Nice meme lad. Nobody likes her.

Put your trip back on Stiyl

Anyone who dislikes a character you like is a known shitposter, user

This is a nigga of good taste. Only good waifus deserve vanilla treatment, whores should be beaten and raped while they get endlessly pounded like the cumdumpsters they are.

Check the last thread. OP was there shitposting Kamisato near the start of the thread, but he went to sleep very soon after. From then on, there was hardly any shitposts, more importantly the usual anti-ship sperg were absent when people were shipping, even Mikoto x Touna shipping didn't trigger him because he wasn't around.

I just wanted to be neutral, otherwise i bet i'd get showered with whatever-girl-FAG SHITPOSTER FALSEFLAG.

Nishishishi~

This laser bitch is the hottest character in the series.

Mistaki is a dumb bimbo and uses her body and even worse unsuspecting innocent bodies like a slut. The only reason Touma would consider such a horrible person if because he's know it would be an easy fuck with no chance of her saying no. We all know this is true but I'll be the bad guy and say it out loud. You're welcome.