#MeToo

#MeToo

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/medical-graduate-put-sex-offenders-register-grabbing-tinder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She consented to sex, not being groped.
Fucking gross-ass sex offenders.

Just because she lets you in her hole doesn't mean you can fucking molest her. This Jew got what he deserved.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

When I have sex, I float in the air with ONLY my penis in the woman's vagina, and ONLY if she keeps giving verbal and written consent. If she isn't continually writing new statements of consent, I can't be sure I'm not raping her. That's how I respect women. How about you?

>t. rape culture apologist

You better get that written consent notarized, notwithstanding her perfectly just prerogative to retroactively withdraw consent a week later. Time travel rape is still rape.

>mfw it's real

you should never date a woman unless they sign a contract

>Using Tinder as a medical graduate
>Using Tinder ever

It's like he's trying to get taken to court by a whore.

>Britain

The #metoo campaign is to devalue and minimize the Weinstein story and what he did. By getting women all around the world to admit to (supposedly) being sexually assaulted, it becomes a "see, men all over the world are scum" rather than about pervert serial sexual abuser Weinstein and his criminal acts against women. The campaign also blurs the lines between men being men (flirting, pick-up lines, etc.) and men being sexual abusers.

>on tinder
>not DTF

Fucking women ruin everything.

If chad grabbed her tits it wouldn't be sexual assault, Would it?

the west is lost, western men are too whipped and will submit to anything the female says in order to get access to sex. feminism has won in the west.

don't call me that

This is why I only rape Asian women.

>what are jokes
Stop talking you stupid faggot.

Can I get a source for that? I know the world is degenerate place but this is insane.

>some bro starts spreading a hashtag that outs the bitches who would cry raep
>Bros everywhere search #metoo on facebook to check to see if their date is an insane feminazi

Absolute madman

called open and on-going consent. the moment, no matter how close to climax, that a woman revokes consent, it IMMEDIATELY becomes rape. You are raping her, even if you go 1 second longer, that is still raping her when she withdraws rape.
This man is a rapist. That's all you need to know about him.

Throw him to the dogs.

It's going to take about 6 generations to undo the mess we're in. It's becoming more and more eye opening with each passing day.

Where's the fucking archive link?
I'm not going to believe some bullshit headline.

it's real.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/medical-graduate-put-sex-offenders-register-grabbing-tinder/

Sex TOS: BDSM standard. Once you start sexual behavior, you stay consented until you speak the safe word. Get a voice recording of the whole thing.

This. The moment you tussle her hair the wrong way and there is a momentary neural activity in her prefrontal cortex where she even begins to entertain the notion that maybe she made a mistake, you have become rape, destroyer of wombs.

This guy deserves to rot in prison and be raped repeatedly for years to even begin to imagine the trauma that poor, brave woman went through.

i want the world to burn.

it says he grabbed her tits so hard they bruised

>roasties

With the way this country's going user it'll never be undone, good to hear its now "eyeopening" for you. Glad you're coming to terms with it.

ever met a woman, user?

is a crime still a crime if not aware at the partaking of the crime? If a thief steals from my house, and I'm unaware of it until the next day, is it still theft.
Damn. Right. It. Is.
And that is what post-rape is as well. A woman might not be aware of it at the time, but she can become aware, that a sexual incident was in reality rape. If she can realize she was coereced, or under the influence, or in an episode of mania or depression, that's taking advantage of someone, and rape. Literally rape. That's why the statute of limitations needs to be removed from rape, like based California did. 10, 20, 50 years later, Rape is Rape. It's time to end the tyranny of men, and stop the sexual abuse of empowered women.

good. fucking rapists should be killed.

no way this can past over a jury

>How to spot a virgin

are you saying they all like having their tits grabbed so hard they bruise?

>be chad medical student
>still get fucked over by random tinder slut
>women
>ever

If you give a guy something from your house and then want it back a few days later is that theft?

>eternal virgin

I guess being socially undesirable has its perks.

>If she can realize she was coereced, or under the influence, or in an episode of mania or depression, that's taking advantage of someone, and rape. Literally rape.

7 years ago this would have been a satirical post

The 2010s were a mistake

I literally lol'd please let this be real

Some libshit cunts I know posted this "metoo" trash, and thats exactly what's said. It's supposed to blur the lines between getting hit on and actually getting raped. Their jewey knows no bounds.

If you were coerced yes
This is also why most business deals are in fact rape

Shit like this makes me wanna rape just to prove a point

>this is why I rap for social justice

perception =/= reality. how about not being a dumb cunt and reading men a little better instead of being bitter after the fact. Doesn't seem very proactive me me.

"how the fuck is the real?"
>sees that it happened in the UK
"oh ok"

It's real telegraph reported it on 10/11

Atleast they still touch 3D women.

your "reality" is just an imposition of mansplaining against the will of brave women, who were physically intimidated, and coerced. If I get insider tradiing from stock market, and then purchase stock is that illegal? Yeah it is becasue you broke the rules. You may have bought the stock legally at the website, but you broke the rules. That's what rape is. Insider trading by literal predators talking about "being on the hunt" and "snagging a real catch at the bar."

It's shit like this that makes woman not get why they're still single at 30. When a man's actions of even looking at women is condemned, there's a reason we're not pursuing your pussies.

>betta bin that knoife boi!

>UK
How can they even live with themselves?

I warned Sup Forums Saturday night to not lose the narrative, that we had to stay in control of the Weinstein narrative. Well, this #metoo crap means we lost and they now have control of the narrative. It will now quickly move away from Weinstein and focus on all men being sexual predators.

>It's real
>telegraph reported it

pick one.

Writing for tabloids is just shitposting in print.

>7 years ago this would have been a satirical post
>The 2010s were a mistake
Every decade after the 50s was a mistake. All of them.

I can understand going from vaginal to anal without announcing it and that be like rape, but this is ridiculous.

>Medical graduate
He is Chad. The problem was he wasn't interested in financially supporting her for the rest of her life.

yeah because consent laws, and respecting autonomy is the reason you are a virgin. that's why everyone makes fun of you.

Oh it's real, every year on social media is doing it. Swear I wanna punch a bitch in the gut

Oh fuck off. I've had plenty of sex. But this feminist culture is killing women more than they think.

this. i always have my notary present for intercourse

Everyone has a lawyer present during sex, right? I'm not some weirdo for asking Mr. Tarvarius to come with me on dates am I? He even lets me take breaks and hops in while I listen from the other room.

This should be screencapped and made a sticky.

I swear its things like this that make be believe that life is one big meme

10d chess right there

In a way I'm happy. Women are so fucking stupid that they're effectively killing off their later years because no man would want them after they've cunt around as much as they do. It's very amusing to see a proud 20's feminists and a bitter lonely 30's transition. I already told myself I'm probably gonna cheat on the next girl I get cause I'm so fucking tired of women and their universal horseshit. So why not fuck around and prove their point anyway since I'm marked for death from the get go

Ironic shitjoke posting is still shitjoke posting

I know a couple of girls who cry about harrassment or men who imaginatively see them as sex objects. And then later complain no one is looking at them. Like, what do they want?

Total control so they can change the situation as their whim. They've been raised to believe they're princesses and their emotions are law.

Also...
>Who gives a shit what they want?

They like to get punched in the face too. Try it next time you are plowing a whore.

fucking jews

Maybe not punched but 3/4 want to be manhandled and sometimes slapped.

This, fuck a bitches feelings

>be american
>find woman
>get married
>have kids
>get a good job, in order to provide
>save up to buy a house
>pay off mortgage
>retire
>one day accidentally touch your wife's bumhole with your pinky finger
>RAPE! HELP OFFICER MY HUSBAND RAPED ME
>die in prison

About half if you have them in the mood.

He crushed her breast and caused her considerable pain. She asked him not to and pulled her hair and crushed her breast a second time.Rough sex is fine if both sides consesent, but the woman was left severely bruised and unable to lift her left arm afterwards. Police even admitted this barely counted as a form of sexual assault, but it was still enough to end the guys career.

This dude fucked up.

its when you use analogies like stealing and trading that you sound like a dumb cunt. I hunt women because I like to fuck them, and they like to fuck me. I simply avoid the crazy ones. It's not difficult, but I realize that not everybody employs good character judgment. So while you grew up watching stupid ass disney movies dreaming about how life is going to be so grand, there were also people people growing up who understood that inequality is vital to the human condition. Your way of just now finding that out and dealing with is hopping on the victimhood bus. Perfectly understandable, but no serious man would ever give you the time. Good thing there aren't too many of those around right? So what are you whining about?

Somebody got raped? That sucks. I hope they get justice even, sure. Literally embroidering rape victimization into the fabric of your existence makes you a tool for much different reasons. You're just a virtue signaling cunt who got lost on the way to facebook. You took a wrong turn ;(

almost every single girl i have fucked has really enjoyed being choked and even abused in bad. So many women have a rape fantasy it's out of this world. You might think i'm larping but not, ask any chad. Women literally enjoy being dominated, it's unreal.

>almost
And the one girl who doeasn't want to be badly bruised and asks you to stop, you stop right?

you better not let the notary ACTUALLY watch, as lewd public acts constitute a form of rape as well. the notary must use the Box-Blox Room Divider systemâ„¢ and earplugs while the electronic Intercourse Verification System (EIVS)â„¢ allows them to bear true witness.

nice try but no not really, i just never start. if you want to please a woman in bed you find out what she likes first.

S-sauce on pic?

context missing from story is that he was purposely hurting her and gave her a ton of bruises. why isn't this just a regular assault case?

No because it was on her breasts during sex so it was sexual assault.

and then with the other half you just went too fast for them

any girl will let you choke her if you start out the first time just placing your hands on her neck with no pressure and work it up from there, gradually, over weeks and multiple fugs

>when you're talkin to a bitch and she acts like you are trying to rape her but really you're literally just talking in public, so you walk away and let her be an insane person mad at the air

Here's another pic of her.

This.

unaccapetable. you must put on a vinyl gimp suit that only allows your penis to be outside of the suit. there is a tiny airhole for breathing. other than that you have no control over the situation and even then it's still possibly rape if she has sex with you thinking that you're going to take care of her completely for the rest of her life while she has numerous mixed-race babies with niggers and mohannedans

> ONLY one notary and ONLY one lawyer
That's it, I'm reporting this sexist posts to the interpol gender equality division

Truth.

Written consent for every thrust. Sometime's I worry the girl's hand will get tired, but that's the cost of safety.

Women bruise REALLY easily.

not unless there is real hardship

this shit will continue as long as resources/products are plentiful, the police force is ubiquitous , and the social welfare net is intact.

god, look at that hair. She probably hasn't showered in 4-5 days. Imagine those braaaps

>tfw she rescinds consent in the middle of sex right after I thrust inward
How the fuck do I get out of this? I'm scared I might be a rapist.

What the fuck are you doing, Americas?

Make America Rapey Again

a lot of young doctors i know use it. they are the prototypical processional who has little time for finding dates outside of the time they spend on their career.

Yeah honestly when I saw someone I'm friends with on facebook say "harassment is domestic terrorism" and post the hashtag, I came straight here to see who started it