Fuck this guy

Fuck this guy.

Boku no Pico

Spoonfeeding is cancer a thousand times worse

You first, Tumblr. What the fuck are you on about? This has been a meme here for years you fucking newfag. Enjoy your boogeymen.

Kanaria-Tachi no Fune

I found it literally in the first page of google search, but I don't mind giving source, I find triggering autists immensely fun

Fine fine, it's saya no uta

>dude what's wrong with spoonfeeding absolute retards lol?

At least use spellcheck when you're baiting, newfriend.
I'm getting results. Try harder, when everyone is asking for a source this board goes to complete shit.

found your source dude, it's on www.reddit.com

But at the cost of encouraging more sauce begging and spoonfeeding just so you can have your bottom of the barrel chuckles. There are more satisfying ways of triggering autists that doesn't shit up the board but if you're content to live on low hanging fruit then it's not like I can really do anything to stop you. Just know that I don't really like you.

Christ the samefag was strong.
Please stop feeding absolute retards, newfags. This isn't Reddit; we don't have a system to downvote these posts so they don't clutter threads, and we shouldn't want such retarded people discussing content on here.

heehheh he said reddit

Delete your posts again, autist.

>we
>Reddit
Literally kill yourself.

>tfw I just wanted another (you).

We had this a million times.

The correct way to deal with those beggers and spponfeeders both is to give source, once, when asked. That way there's exactly one request and one answer for everyone to read and the thread is not fileld with this shit.

Whatever, you have your ideas on how the board should work, I have mine.

Truly a master debater, the evidence that being a retarded sauce fag is bad is in this thread. Instead of discussing this manga some retard who can't operate the most basic image searcher shat up the thread right from the beginning. Then you came along with your ebin, 'I'm so superior than everyone they're just autistic for telling this guy to fuck off', attitude, failing to realize that there could be a reason things operate the way they do here.

What's the problem user, can't stand the mass debates? Going to pull out early?

Can you not read?
The 'we' refers to Sup Forums as a whole. I am a part of this community, like it or not.
I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. Stop getting offended when you see the name of a popular website.
It's not as though Sup Forums didn't change drastically since it became popular, but feel free to think otherwise.

>le anonymous army maymay
I bet you feel superior to other imageboard users.
Everything about you screams teenage angst.
Are you even allowed to access this site?

ebin my dood

>This is a janitor

Careful not to trigger the power tripping fag who doesn't even know the rules

Good post, top quality.

You know as well as I do that there's a world of difference between asking for help finding cropped manga/doujin pages and someone just being too lazy or lacking in knowledge to find it themselves, which is what happens far too often I feel. Besides that the "hivemind" is nowhere near well-synchronized enough to effectively employ the tactics you mention and invariably end up cluttering threads with unnecessary junk. I think it's much easier and more entertaining to just link them to The Holes or something before the janitor does his job but like you said we're just two different people with two different ideas. As you can see I've also had this conversation a million times and frankly I'm sick of arguing it so I'm just going to post this really fat butt and see where that goes.

Hey so I just read this, Why are all the other ayyliums dead?

This time will be my last. I-I swear.
Yes, certainly. I do not agree with every user on Sup Forums.

This thread has served it's purpose. If I wanted to argue with people this retarded I would just go to Sup Forums where this type of baiting is abundant.

Make a new thread if you want actual discussion, OP. Although there isn't too much to discuss with only four chapters released currently, I actually haven't seen it on here before.

Probably will be explained on the next chapter.

I forgot to thank you, thank you

>We had this a million times

You don't even belong here.

Why is she such a sad ducky?

The loli is user and the duck represents the current state of Sup Forums. That is why I'm a sad ducky.