Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
poal.me/k0luio
poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/wta1yq
poal.me/359ce7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Mikan so much

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who think Nanami ever cared about talentless trash like Hinata

He was a tool for her entertainment, that's it.

DESPAIR

WHO THE FUCK IS THE MASTERMIND IN FUTURE ARC.
TELL ME OR I KILL KODAKA

Like rust and gunpowder.

Is there a Despair version of the Korheiser face?

I have already created a certain little thing for you.

Here you go, my friend. Now I'll be going back to my duties as a Juzoboy.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

I wonder how many votes we can get before one of the DR1 survivors bites it or the show ends. Which ever comes first

What if she means its her and Naegi?
Please let despair Naegi be true.

She is better than Junko.

MEA CULPA!

I always thought Junko was hot before even though she was too crazy to waifu but goddamn in this outfit I'd almost be tempted to stick it in crazy.

>Hinata and Natsumi were basically completely right about what they were saying early on
what the fuck

Say it with me: Only good for fucking

You can never ever disappoint me Mikan!

>Hajime's last memory was literally Chiaki

Ugh, Izuru will remember her won't he?

I'll do it when I get home. It could be possible foreshadowing.

ALSO I NOTICED TOO.

FUCKING TERUTERU WAS FIRST AND THEN AKANE.

GOZU WAS FIRST AND THEN SEIKO

That's just looking at the Mirai-hen OP though.

Chiakifags need a self-insert character.

It's Chiaki. Why else would Yukizome be crying?
She thought Chiaki was dead, but surprise surprise! Chiaki is alive and well and full of Junko's big ol despair futa dick.

I want to watch Hiyoko do a seductive dance!

How can my mass murderer be this cute?

I hope we get some info on Mukuro and Fenrir. Why the fuck did she join? What was her connection with Junko while over there? Give us something Kodaka goddamn.

Nah, it's his overwhelming hope that motivated Junko's and her overwhelming despair.

Also she wants to fuck him.

>DR3 could not be reproduced as anything but anime
>we all think its because future arc and despair arc matching episodes
Guys, are we being rused? What if Kodaka pulls some meta bullshit?

Hey!

Pet is more appropriate, but I need to ask Juzo about that.

Do they like being given nicknames?

No! I want Mikan to be my wife, and then I want to cuddle, hug, and kiss her and tell her she's perfect every single day. Then lots of fucking

I fucking hope that's because that's literally the last memory he has before going into the project (Juzo was his second-last one and right before that scene too) due to the rest of his memories being lost to the super-lobotomy or some shit
I doubt that'll be the case but I'll still hope for it

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Correct, but even in that OP there's a ton of foreshadowing. I could do the same for the despair arc. Want me to have a look as well, my friend?

The dis-pair is bigger than ever, and I love it

Aren't you also sad for a couple of days when you lose a helpless pet?

RL Chiaki is a mystery. We don't know her fate, but she'll probably die. Would be too cool to be the mastermind

>Teruteru was hung up by ropes
>Great Gozu was hung up by electrical wires
>Akane was placed on a cross
>Seiko died in the Jesus position like she was placed on a cross

Chisa also crushed Teruteru on a while, like how Seiko was found.

Mikan is the cutest thing in the universe and every other Mikan should consider changing their name. Pff... Faker mongrels not knowing their place. The insolence!

you don't need to post this shit in every thread, you get your point across in actual replies
the fact that so many of the usual first posts in these threads being made up of pastas is ridiculous

She looks like she has a Kirigiri tier lower body under that kimono.

Chiaki for student council.

Oh shit, it was an answer to my post actually and I never bothered to read.

tl;dr is there anything that's not based on OP

Whom are you calling helpless pet?

>I could do the same for the despair arc. Want me to have a look as well, my friend?
Let me do it first and you can add on.

I do challenge you to find foreshadowing in the Despair-hen OP though

Why are people mad at Chisa? It's not like she was wrong. Try teaching a class of rich kids who expect to pay their way through life and have no drive compared to a group of SHSL students, who have passion and the ambition to succeed (you can't become SHSL without that). It's obvious that teaching the reserves would be shitty.

*On a wall, fuck my spelling.

I like it. Emphasizes that Juzo is the new Hiro.

Komaru

Junko Narrated this episode of Despair

Kirigiri Narrated The first episode of Future when it was about the Remnants of Despairs

Junko Kirigiri will Narrate the episode of Future when she reveals herself

>Self insert as a talentless homo
>Chisa shits on talentless homos the same way Juzo did, just not to their face.
>"That bitch! I fucking hate her"
Just drink up all the tears user.

she's a slut and you're a beta

FUCK OFF MONACA YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

They didnt like how insane she got at that moment It hints to hard at her being the monokuma maid so it triggers them

>he's forgetting Chisa narrated the very first episode of Despair-hen

Was Izuru designed by some deviantart user or what?

Probably by same guy who copypasted Yuu and called it a Munakata.

Fuck Class 77 lets just watch these two.

True, true. I agree, but the reasoning behind the DGR threads being so full of copypasta's is because the characters have such colorful personalities and archetypes/tropes being done over-the-top, actually the entire anime is over-the-top and that usually attracts a ton of memes and a ton of copypastas.

Not to forget all the waifufags that were dragged along by the same mentioned colorful characters, my friend.

I am afraid not. I just wrote a lot of stuff down that day and it was mainly me doing some deductive reasoning and theorizing. I know it's a bit of a long read, but I tried to write it as complete as I could, my friend.

On it, my friend.

When the hell did the ending happen if Hiyoko is tall and Nagito has been suspended for 6 months now

Chisa is Monokuma maid so its a red haring trying to throw off the real truth

>bad ending is canon
>Komaru and Fukawa become the new despair girls
>Get support from Monaca to take over FF

Will he save anime?

Monaca will marry Makoto and then Komaru will be her real big sister

Good luck Juzobro.

Fuck, Marry, Kill
Who do you choose?

Yuto Dies with his neck twisted by Junko

The security guards in future arc Die the Same way by someone unknown before Aoi finds there bodies Kyoko and Aoi were the last ones in the washroom before the bodies were found

Junko is Naegisexual

Mukuro is Junkosexual, but since Junko is Naegisexual, Mukuro is Naegisexual too

That manlet's harem is fucking ridiculous

fuck ibuki
marry mikan
kill chiaki

Moar, muh dick demands it.

Mirai-hen isn't that good so far but maybe it'll improve. I'm the FF execs find it amazing though.

Did you even play the game?

Fuck Ibuki
Marry Ibuki
Kill Mikan

>th-they only dislike her because muh self insert!
Not at all, post a less "look at how contrarian I am!" reason next time. She says one thing and then acts in the complete opposite manner. That's all it is and people dislike characters over lesser things than this.

Why do you faggots always revert to "you're just self-inserting" as an argument, all the most popular characters in this series are the batshit insane antagonists who make the protags lives living hell even. Just don't say anything if you have nothing to add.

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

Marry all three

Marry and fuck Mikan. I don't wanna kill any of them

Marry Ibuki

Fuck Chiaki

Kill Mikan

lilac and gooseberries

>only Junko has the power to snap necks
>only Junko would think to snap someones neck in order to kill them
I think you might be reaching a bit

>there are people who though Zero isn't canon because her papers say ultimate fashion diva and not analyst
Secondaries, I swear

He couldn't save.
>his classmates.
>the reserve course.
>the first killing game victims.
>the second killing game victims.
>the victims of the incidents in Towa City.
>his homeroom teacher.
>the farmer.
>the nice wrestler.
>his old buddy Tengan.
>the chemist.
>Hinata's pride.
>Sonia's virginity.
He needs to step his game up.

those are some rare kumas

Godspeed to you as well, Yukizome-san.

Once you get good at something it's super easy. One of my art teachers could draw people and faces in seconds and it would still look professional. The artists who pop out work before the episode ends can do line work in seconds. Tune into one of Murata's streams sometime. It's a lot like watching Kishibe Rohan work.

Drawfriends usually don't work at such a pace, so I can understand why people can be surprised.

And he's going to die like a bitch on monday

I'm the only one that likes Juzo or Munakata? Seems like they get a lot of hate here.

Fuck Ruruka though.

Chisa made friends with a class she managed to unite by herself, and was then hopeman'd away from them for half a year. Of course she's upset that she doesn't get to teach the kids she wants to.

None of the above.

The despair of killing your waifu and still pretending you hate despair only to make a bigger hope for a bigger despair!

There's plenty of Juzoboys in here. You're not the only one.

No, you have a completely normal opinion even. You don't need people here to validate your opinions, fuck off.

naw it could also be Ryota that did it but meh Junko has a pass cause she coulda learned some skills by Analysing Mukuro's talent

Where does the Junko wanting to rape or fuck Naegi come from? I didn't see anything about it from reading IF or playing DR1/DR2/Watching DR3, only Mukuro

Juzo is entertaining enough. Excited to see where Munakata goes from here.

Since we got Animator backstory, do you guys think he is the next one to get killed?

I like them both in a
>these guys are total assholes and it's fun to watch whatever crazy dumb stuff they'll do next
kind of way

How much did she want to be fucked by her sister?

Munakata has gotten so over the top insane that I like him now. Juzo is getting pretty close too

That picture disgusts me but I like the shading, It looks like no more heroes, dangan ronpa has the same music composer aswell.