Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

>Leaving out the most accomplished European nations (Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal)

Kys Germanic virgin sissy

Look at the map retard. Northern Spain, Portugal, and Italy are included. Greece is turkish tho.

Honestly, if pseudo whiteness is the only thing that can keep the average pol tard united, then I dont much care about them calling me a moor or a porchagueese, enhoy your ultra black gypsie infested and muslim dominated terror places then, we havent and wont have a single terror attack, we are in the EU to get cash, not to get respect from ultra autismos in a political board from a anime site, filled with morons who actually think there are nazi bases in antartica.

>Rome, Greece, Constantinople
>not in Europe

Fuck off back to your cuckshed, Varg.

>Russia
Eh
>All the slavs east of Polan
Fuck off
>Only Northern Italy
Include Rome, and you're dead on
>No Constantinople

sTUPID ASS faggot, include the whole country. ALL of greece, italy, spain, portugal are superior to the rest of the continent

"Europe" as a name came from greek mythology. Either include them or we have to find a new name.

Have you ever been to southern Italy, or Greece nowadays? Definitely not lol

> the most northern part of portugal
>even slightly relevant, worth caring about or meant to symbolize actual portugal
News flash my ignorant boyo, the north is just cold poor plain land with almost no populace except in massive cities.

>germany and belgium still in it
try again

I think they accidentally left off Turkey.

>Crimea
Š”AAAAAAAA

>Germany and Sweden exist

KYS

yes I have, they've got that sexy olive melanin, perfect weather and they're rich while you wallow in your trailer in West Virginia

No, only protestant parts are Europa

What are you babbling about 'Ronaldinho'.

Also, the map is true. Whoever made it truly knows history.

Puxa Asturias!

In 60 years, pic related is the only part of Europa that is going to matter. The rest is going to be either Russia or filled with euroasian-negroid goyims.

You mean atheist part of Europa?

ftfy

You mean the most cucked part of Europa? I mean, are they even considered Europe after being shariah'd ?

Meme flags are usualy the same kind of people, kek ones are ignorant, vult ones are just stupid and stuborn, eu are full blown shitposters. Cant be assed to diacuss with the kind of lad that instead of showing his actual flag asociates with larping as a christian knight, just being honest you goy toy.