Brit/pol/ - The Let us Share BASED Trump In Israel Images Edition

>New anti-Brexit party hopes to capture UK politics centre ground
ft.com/content/ec334a98-af55-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>Iran blamed for Parliament cyber-attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41622903

>Philip Hammond calls EU Negotiators "The Enemy", and then goes back on it
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41608243

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim (Please keep leaving this one in, it's important EVERYONE sees it.)
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Movement
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-newest-super-train-arrives-11352502
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for The BASED Trump family

SHALOM XDDDDDD

first for Nige

How many more years until the collapse of liberal democracy?
Will history remember giving everyone the vote no matter their level of involvement or attachment to the society as one of the shittest ideas of all time?

PRAISE OPHELIA

PRAISE KYOUKO

KYOUKO BEST HURRICANE

KYOUKO BEST GIRL

I have ran out of teacakes.

>weebs

Just been out for a couple of laps, all of the trees and wheelybins are FUCKED

FUCK OFF COPE why spam the last thread and make a fucking yank bait one

Daily reminder that the queen will die soon.

Evening Brit/pol/
Plumber/pipe fitter here. AMA. Any other based tradesmen lurking? Will post green texts if anyone is interested.

Go for it.

Tell us some mud people stories.

what is this symbol?

I’ve just had three Kellogg’s Squares.

Today I didn't give a shit about politics. All I cared about was how red the sun was and how everything looked yellow.

It's been a magical day lads.

Is it worth trying to train as a plumber as an adult or is it all lads who started young with apprenticeships? How would you go about it?

watch it lad!

Tell them us yourself you bengali virgin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Movement

Daily reminder the monarchy is going nowhere

this is why youre a fagg

She's got at least another 100 years in her lad

Yeah it was pretty cool

Isn't this just pollution from all the kebab shops?

>It's a yank baiting edition

not when there's hundreds of thousands of prancing pretend-french southern mongs who think they're related somehow to a german line.

You've a fine taste in snacks.

Really don't like foreigners but I like their food

Unless they insult the prophet. Even the queen would be thrown in some dreary bong dungeon for hate speech in the JewK.

eat a kebab get a kebab.

Let’s be honest lad, the Queen has done absolutely nothing to stop mass immigration or the other threats facing our nation. She may have next to no powers but she does have some influence and hasn’t even talked about it. The next generation are going to be even fucking worse.

Thank you. You have a fine taste for snacks yourself. I try to limit the amount of junk food that I eat but I couldn’t resist when I saw them in the shops.

>Britain's newest super train arrives late and with broken air con on first run
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-newest-super-train-arrives-11352502

STATE of the "Cuckservatives"
>Buying trains from Japan
>Line supposed to be electrified to Bristol but has so far only been electrified to Maidenhead

STATE of Hitachi
>This day has been known and planned for years
>Train left depot 25 minutes late because of a fault
>Water spilling inside the carriage from the air con
>Train had to stop in the middle of nowhere because a fault

STATE of GWR
>£204 from Bristol to London return

STATE of the Commuters
>Commuting from Bristol to London

A metaphor for how shit the country is atm.

I'd imagine a lot of it is said in private. Making a political statement wouldn't do the image of the Royals much good.

Start buying cars.

The people who like them would agree and the people who don't like them wouldn't feel any different, because they think that way anyway.

They won't do it because immigration remains a state issue and out of their remit.

If she is indeed making private statements, they don’t seem to be doing much good and as I mentioned, the next lot are going to be much worse. We definitely need to have a conversation about the future of the Monarchy.

le based civic

>Making my commute 1 hours 47 minutes longer whilst losing the ability to eat, work, and shitpost
No thanks!

What the fuck is this shit? Is this standard now?

She is just a Constitutional Monarch, ultimate power resides with elected officials. There is not much they can do.

Civic? Slow piece of shit, I can smoke the fuck out of this in my 2017 Panda X6M with a couple of simple mods:

- B&O Advanced Audio System
- Akrapovic Evolution Titanium Exhaust System
- Performance Stage 2 Tune
- Electric Glass Sunroof
- AC Schnitzer Lowering Springs
- Soft Close Doors
- 3D Design Carbon Fibre Lip, Skirts, Spoiler & Diffuser
- Dinan Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake & Filter
- Alcantara Headlining
- Look like a panda

I'm pushing 600+ horsepower to ALL FOUR WHEELS because that's the only place the power should ever be.

>so far only been electrified to Maidenhead

What would (you) have her do LARPer?

Reminder that THIS is the racist party the Anne Marie Waters founded after being beaten out of the UKIP leadership.

k

Ah yes commuting

should've just become a yardie tbqh

we're fucking hopeless

Daily reminder Arthur Harris was a murderous war criminal shabbos goy.

Shut the fuck up, you smelly nigger. I would have her deport you for a start.

There was supposed to be a press conference today, but there's been nothing. She's hot fucking air.
>It was all 35D space aids chess for a quicker commute for her only and the chance to win London marginals

Based JOAT here. Do mainly cosmetic stuff, only just got back from a job that overran since Friday! Thinking about greentexting it but cba atm; so knackered now!! The main thing is that I did a great job (eventually) and left my customer very happy. She is a very sweet and kind old lady and has grown-up children that sound based. She's already tipped me and probably will add on when she pays because of all this extra fuss but I don't mind if she doesn't. All I wanted was to do a great job and do right by my volk. The feeling of satisfaction is immense. Kek/God will now reward me with Ophelia happenningingingingigngns!!!!

Just give up on democracy and prepare for the collapse. We're not voting our way out of this.

Voted Blair in '01 And would do it again, Are tony is a top lad

that's I thought.
Shut the fuck up dickhead.

I'm emigrating as soon as I can

Go let a sandnigger fuck your wife hans

oi boom

my bredrin telling man how it is

dunkno

This. At least in the UK, it is truly beyond hope. That's why I'm here. Hopefully for good, soon enough

Will Charles harry the globalists?

There'd be no sandniggers in Europe if it weren't for that cunt and others like him.

Are you a Brit? How long you been in the states and how did you get there? And what state are you in?

BASED POLICE

>War criminal
>Unless it's when the Germans doing and international law is now is a Jewish plot

Jerrycuck out

What sort of logic is that? In what way is the US better to live in than the UK?

I don't understand why the tabloids go after the police so much. Is it laying the ground work for private companies to take over?

I've also considered moving to a white part of America and settling down. But I love my country.
I just feel like I'm bailing water out of a sinking ship whilst the rest of the crew are busy blowing holes in the hull and calling me mental for trying to stop them.

It's a bigger place, and there are pockets of whites large enough where you can have an explicitly white life.

>Red October
Fuck me Labour running a coup lads

You can’t deny that she has influence though. Kiss my white ass, “nigga”

More Shekels and guns
Still a consumerist 60% dystopia

guns.

underrated

We declared war on them, not the other way about. The Führer offered his hand in friendship and we spat in his face.

As a result the Britiain lost her empire, her prestige, her standing in the world and now many of her major cities are completely overrun by third world filth. Not to worry though, at least we killed thousands of our own brothers and sisters!

i love our poilice

Are there really more shekels? I think we get more bang for our buck over here desu.

Monarchs have had little to no influence over political affairs since Victoria. Her hands are tied. Push for Monarchism if that's your poison.

>The Führer offered his hand in friendship and we spat in his face.
>Hitler in charge of keeping pacts
Nazi client state future is better than the present but it's not like we could predict the future
It was the best decision with the information available at the time

>It was the best decision with the information available at the time
You don't actually believe that

Just move /innawoods/ here. Less chance of being shot by a lunatic fuelled by Jewish happy pills or robbed by an oppressed melanin enriched gentleman.

>crossover

kys

We weren't going to be a client state.

Painfully accurate. Stupid fat cunt so he was.

Imagine you had no knowledge of what will happen politically in the next 60 years
Now imagine you have a rapidly expanding state sprawling over Europe braking pacts and fucking over the locals it occupied
If knew we would turn out like we are now i would spread my ass for hitler as soon. As possible

fuck off shill its 4d chess

"Muh Poland"

That's why we declared war in the first place for Poland's freedom, yes?

How'd that turn out again? Ah yes, we left them to rot under the iron fist of Stalin.

Call me cucked or a traitor, but regardless of what would have happened had Hitler won the war, I think I would have preferred that, knowing what I do now.

If I had to speak german? Do military service? Ultimately lose the United Kingdom and the Empire to become part of the autistic german blob machine? Still better than what we have now, which is so destitute and awful that it defies my comprehension most days of the week.

It was a state full of our white brothers fighting against communism and jews. it wasn't even a difficult decision to make. we even had a capable leader in mosley to take us where we needed to be, but we turned our backs on him too.

Fucking cry poorfag.

>mfw my 'crossover' is faster than whatever gay thing you consider a sports car