Trump mocks and taunts Pence constantly for his religious beliefs

>Pence ridiculed
>Tillerson bullied
>Mattis ignored
>Mnuchin rebuked
>Sessions reprimanded

How long before a beta uprising at the executive branch (i.e. the Secret Service somehow forgets to act on credible threat to kill the president before it actually happens)?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do liberals believe their own fake news bullshit?

>conservative media is fake news now

when did pence say he wanted to hang all gay people?

He didn't, Trump is mixing up the timelines.

He didn't, Trump (jokingly) said he did.

when? what was the quote?

>He is mocking the fake news headlines that Pence is a religious nut.

Do you guys not remember this was the Gay Mafias hit on Pence. Trump is calling the media out for their lies during the campaign. Trump loves the LGBTQRSTLNE's

>Laugh at obvious fake article
>October 16th, even a fake fucking date
>check calendar
>Realize I've been unemployed for two months
I didn't sign up for these feels

Wow it's almost like effective management doesn't entail just heaping praise on your staff.

OH GOSH user WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR EVIDENCE WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE ARE OUTRAGED AT WHAT HE SAID

Fuck off, kike.

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

I do say that there piece of news came from sources close to my oven and when I say oven I mean rat poison and whwn I say rat poison I mean it was written by a rat who is a poisonous marxist

>Jew York Post
>Conservative

It must be true, after all it is the New York Post citing unnamed sources.

>Trump gets impeached
>Pence takes over

Can't wait for the tears

>after all it is the New York Post citing unnamed sources.

Do you think it's farfetched to not believe this?

We all know journalists can't handle the banter, but can Pence?

ITT: Retards confuse New York Post, a newspaper owned by the same company that owns Fox News, with the New York Times, a liberal newspaper

it's funny that he has two political parties desperately digging for dirt on him for 2 years and they have nothing
no wonder he just talks shit 24/7

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment when

Unironically, will this lighten up the mood a little for those leftists that are against conservatives for their "bigotry?" I am against homosexuality, as well, but it is at this moment inconvenient to put out a backlash against it, and Donald Trump seems indifferent to it. Ideally, the next conservative President after Trump could be the one to accomplish doing away with the homosexual "marriages" thing, and bring us back to at least George W. Bush era civil unions.

LOCKER ROOM TALK

Trump literally could not undo gay marriage, it's the supreme court's decision. And unless at least two more left-leaning judges die or retire (which isnt impossible) and get replaced by hardline anti-gay judges before Trump leaves office in 2020 or 2024, gay marriage isnt going anywhefe.

Ride the lightning.

It's center right and owned by Rupert(Fox News Channel) Murdock.

Using your logic neither is Trump

We don't have to avoid the wage-slave life for too much longer, friend.
>looks like a phone screenshot
phone users get out