IT'S NOT OVER YET, XLUMPFKINS

newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-president-lawrence-lessig-post-686077

>newsweek

I gues Jewlia Glum doesn't know how our system works

Has there ever been such a massive amount of mass butthurt like this in all of human history?

Not that I'm aware of, no.

This is what happens you take the weakest people among us who have never experienced loss in their lives, and deliver it to them in the most crushing way possible. Hillary 'Yas Queen' Clinton lost to Literally Hitler Voldemort 2.0.

This election has broken them.

no, this is peak butthurt. I'm just glad I'm alive to witness it.

Didn't she JUST cancel all her interviews and stuff because she broke a toe because of her slipping overall health?

Over my dead body...

It’s about to be over. But not in the sense that you mean

Hahahaha heres how Hillary can still win!

DRUMPFLESTILSKINS BTFO

Would ya hurry up then, Kimford?

What the Fuck?
i want the BERN

Isn't this the same retard who kept talking about electors being able to choose whoever they want, regardless of who their state's voters picked? Yeah, the same guy who claimed that over 20 Repub electors approached him to ask about the legality of casting their votes for Hillary. Just another loud mouthed, delusional, lying piece of shit.

When Trump wins reelection, that is when they will go batshit crazy

Soon. Thank you for your gratitude.

No prob, bro.

Holy shit. It took a (((Harvard University professor ))) to come up with THIS?

just.. just holy shit.

Dear God you chimps are pathetic.

Imagine the campaign next time. Fucking imagine Trump with 4 more years of winning to brag about, 4 years of liberal meltdowns to make fun of, and 4 years of training in public speaking and political hackery.

It's like training a mad man in some exotic martial art and unleashing him.

I can't wait to see all the new memes and I bet the hats will be "Keep America Great" this time. It's going to be glorious, user. Fucking glorious.

Newsweek sure has changed a lot in the last several years.

I used to read it regularly in the 90s as a kid. It was nothing like this.

Since that sequence is so delusional why not just cut out the bullshit and just have Trump nominate Hillary as vice president and resign.

It makes just as much sense as that fucking retarded mind game

LMAO

so delusional

also the US president list on wikipedia would look fucking horrible

>"POO POO PEE PEE GURRRRRL"

>mfw leftists will continue to lap this shit up greedily for the next 7 years as reality moves on without them

If number 6: If Hillary becomes president, she should appoint Jeb! as VP and then resign since Russia also bought facebook ads for HRC. Then Jeb! is president

When can we replace female journalists with sexbots?

Remember when Nero rose to power?

Yea, this is even more huge of a reaction than that.

>Has there ever been such a massive amount of mass butthurt like this in all of human history?

I don't think so, no. Not in the history of the U.S., at least.

they forgot to put the second coming of christ in there

Mueller Massacre incoming.

>they think impeaching trump means hillary gets the office
my fucking sides

>implying mike pence won't dissolve congress and form a military junta

I'M STILL WITH HER
SHE FUCKING WON

Have you ever seen a more sore loser in history /pol? I mean Jesus Christ....

In previous elections, the loser would just fuck off, go back to their families and their jobs and you would never hear about them again.
Yet Hillary Clinton absolutely refuses to admit defeat.

Allowing women any iota of power was the biggest mistake in world history.

Wew

This is beyond the bargaining stage of grief.

THEY
JUST
CAN'T
ADMIT
DEFEAT

>TRUMP WOULDNT HAVE WON HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE RUSSIANS/COMEY/GREEN FROGS/WHITE WOMEN

This.

They really are sore losers. But you must understand—they were promised the election by EVERYONE who was on their side.

Ben Shapiro made a good point on trans people with Bruce Jenner. They weren’t really down for the civil rights, they were just “on her side.”

These are institutions that are NOT Republican by any stretch. And Hillary still lost in spite of the institutions having a fixed hand.

>tfw used to like Lawrence Lessig
What the fuck happened to this guy? Stick to fucking net neutrality.

Where's the archive user? I don't want to click on that shit.

Yeah Al Gore fucked off, he didn't make an expose on Global Warming or nothing.

Meanwhile Don "Small Hands" Drumpf rallies like he's still in election mode, blames everyone but himself for his failures and constantly shit talks citizens.

Newsweek is always right - Just look at how they are now friends with child rapist Dennis Hastert.

Newsweek just wants to get rid of all those copies they printed of Madame President - lolol

>leaf

Hey, Korea. I can't wait for your nuke on the US. I hope it hits a big city. Good luck!

Al Gore contested the results and then when he was proven wrong he fucked off and disappeared for about 5 or 6 years. He didn't show up with An Inconvenient Truth until like 2006.
Still doesn't even compare with the bullshit that Hillary is pulling now.

>Implying that's not what we wanted

You think Americans give a fuck about a good leader? We know we are safe no matter what from external forces. But the vast majority of Americans just got sick and tired of having to bite their tongues to degeneracy and then this dude shows up and starts a campaign of shit talking like the world has never seen. Even those that say they hate his guts live for the moments he speaks. Americans like being angry.

There is only one way it could happen.

1: Run Hillary for Congress.
2: She wins.
3: Dems take House.
4: Also take Senate, you'll need that a few steps down.
5: Make Hillary Speaker.
6: Impeach Trump and Pence.
7: Remove both from office simultaneously in Senate trial.
8: ????
9: MADAM PRESIDENT

There is no other path that would get her into the Presidency (well, you could get her into Senator President Pro Tem and "persuade" the speaker to decline the promotion, I guess, but that adds a step, the above plan is simpler.)

He will not divide us.

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

SOMEONE MATCH ME

Ffs, I gave you 10 meme names for Amnesty Don and you fucktards have used one beside that run to death drumpf shit, and that pretty poor. AND NOW THIS SHIT. The left can't meme, not even with help.... Go back to the streets you bums, that's were you belong

Go away.

What if Pence chooses Bernie as his VP?

This would unironically take another presidency to accomplish. She'll be what 74? She's already sick. And Americans won't vote for her 7 years from now just because in the next 7 years she'll have been even more exposed as a lying chit cunt.

My President stand-in is a fucking Astronaut.

Hillary wrote one book, goes on a tour, and now won't give any interviews cause she broke her toe in Humas holes. She's pretty fuucked off, the only people who have a hard-on for her are her haters, who give the press clicks for views.

Well then you deserve him.

>If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

>Or Santa Claus could kidnap Trump and carry him off to the Dungeon of Solitude at the North Pole, and give Hillary the Presidency for Christmas, unless she's been naughty. I mean, if we're talking fantasy.

Was thinking the same thing..

How they slid to being a rag

oh god this is hilarious.

the fucking LIBTARD DELUSION you have to have to want this.

This is not butthurt. This is real insurrection.

Newsweek is retarded.

I'm hope to god Hillary's running again!

She's already on the DL 3 years out!

Slow and steady wins the race.

Please don't give attention to this cringy proxy-LARPer

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have murdered Mr. Rogers and cannibalized his corpse, he would be impeached
If number 2: If the entirety of the D.C. political sphere is whisked away to Kobol via the Bifrost, nobody would know who is president
If number 3: If I skydived into the crater and retrieved stone tablets from god, no mortals would question my authority
If number 4: If a plague of undead clown zombies wielding chainsaws sprung up out of the irradiated ruins to challenge my supremacy, I would smite them down with satellite dropped tungsten space rods
If number 5: If a hulking goliath mutant Paul Ryan awoke from a hundred years of regenerative slumber on my jubilee, I would battle him at the base of the world tree and bring about Ragnarok

I love these threads. I can't get enough of how liberals claim Hillary can still be president. It just shows how butthurt they are.

>Pence SHOULD resign, because, he's bad, he's, he

>Ryan SHOULD just choose Hillary for President because ?????? ???? ?????? we'd like him to ?? ?????

This is embarrassing even by leftist standards

Im sorry, I really wanted it to be a Nork.

>these are the 12D geniuses that controlled the narrative for the past 60 years

How did these morons get so much power and why only now are we realizing how stupid and incompetent they really are?

Jesus christ this desperation is absolutely pathetic.

>trump makes America great
>puts America first
>nigger shootouts at an all time low
>ghetto niggers come off the streets and have jobs
>libtards would still vote for Hillary to make America shit again.

Jesus.... What's a word beyond pathetic? I lack the language skills to articulate just how idiotic and desperate this is.

>It makes just as much sense as that fucking retarded mind game

It makes more sense. I mean, IF the scenario were to become real, that the Russians were shown to have changed the outcome of the election and handed it to Trump, he might decide that putting things back the way they should have been was his duty. Unlikely, but it could happen

But the Newsweek scenarios requires, Trump, Pence and Ryan to ALL reach that decision, any one of them saying "fuck off" and the game is over.

picture of the "journalist"

If
If
If, Should
If
If, Should

stone. cold. lock.

I will never go away you racist. My flag is up again and you cant even talk about it on your precious bigoted loser forum without getting deleted. Sup Forums btfo!

Ruth Bader Ginsberg had a child?

Or Bernie, since her party cheated him out of the nomination.

So who would Bernie pick as VP and resign in favor of? Maybe then we get Jeb!, but I don't think Bernie would pick him.

Fuck you shia

Dumb cunt can't even walk down fucking stairs.

What if Pence or Ryan say "I knew nothing about this. I didn't collude with the Russians so I'm going to stay President for the next few years. G

What a waste of digits.

My reading is that Nero got away with it without much fuss. His unpopularity in the Senatorial class came later.

This is some quality shit, user.

at this point it's irresponsible to keep pushing this shit; half of the country is dumb enough to believe this

IT
WAS
HER
TURN

What did kek mean by this?

Thats all I really wanted.
For you to admit you think is over.
>it is

>by julia (((glum)))
every time

muh russia

That must be some strong fucking kool-aid. Its like they forgot that Clinton was actually the russian colluder and that this whole dog and pony show is to keep the spotlight off of her treasonous ass.

>If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

>If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

Holy fucking shit the autistic Grasping for straws, like holy fucking christ. Throw yourselves off a bridge, Jesus fucking Christ.

Kill yourself, you liberal shitskin.

(((Glum)))

But the biggest sore losers of all are the corporate overlords who own BOTH parties. They paid a hell of a lot of money to have Hillary in office doing their bidding .

-

>Yeah Al Gore fucked off, he didn't make an expose on Global Warming or nothing.

Maing a green movie about a fictional version of climate change is what "fucking off back to his life" looks like with Al Gore.

He did not go around insisting he was really President.

Who would become VP if Pence becomes POTUS. Is it a "everyone in line for the presidency get promoted one job higher" thing or does he pick his own?

I welcome the next civil war