Man rescued from Taliban: I thought my captors were kidding when they said Trump was president

A Canadian man who was recently freed after being held in Afghanistan by Taliban-tied kidnappers for five years said he thought his captors were joking when they told him Donald Trump was president.

Joshua Boyle told The Toronto Star that one of the captors said Trump was elected president before he was forced to film a “proof-of-life” video.

“It didn’t enter my mind that he was being serious,” Boyle said.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/355603-man-rescued-from-taliban-i-thought-my-captors-were-kidding-when

He should be more torture

Kek, probably wishes he was still a captive

R A R E
A
R
E

And soon he'll see Trump be impeached too.

Mueller team is circling around the highest level of Trumpland. The people who helped him get elected. The only people more senior that could be interviewed would be the Attorney General himself, the Vice President, and our dear deplorable President.

There is still a long way to go. But for an investigation that started in the spring and has been slowly, but inexorably, working its way up the ladder, today is a big step forward to them making decisions on what they are going to pursue.

What are they looking at? Obstruction of Justice namely, of course.

Tick tock tick tick Trumpkins. We're taking your President from you :)

Why are canada fags and eurocucks so fucking obsessed with the USA? No one in USA knows where any of your shitty little countries are and you guys pay attention to every thing that goes on here. You think were arrogant cause we think were the center of the world but you guys treat us like it. This fucking fag was being held captive by isis and he was thinking about trump.

I agree, Kim.

We are working tirelessly

We look up to you guys. There, I said it.

barely kim is in here all day long

Thank you for your gratitude. We would enjoy torturing Canadian similar to Otto.

We are an elite unit

please nuke the west coast. all of it.

can you give us ur nick in world of tanks kim?

Nice VPN faggot

Yeah okay faggot. Good luck. You NEET faggots still haven't realized it has nothing to do with Trump.

You're not going to get anyone impeached, you're too fucking retarded for that. But even if we entertain your little fantasy, you can impeach a man, but you can't impeach an idea. Stay salty faggot

yes

glorious leader?

It's just the media here, we are bombarded with your faggy jewish television programming and shitty music. Canadian media used to be quite wholesome before the your jewish country took hold of us.

y’all never heard of a proxy?

what if it's not a VPN? Doesn't Kim actually spend 60% of his time on the internet?

ITS LIKE MCCARTHY’S LIST, NAMES OF SENATORS WORKING WITH RUSSIA

Can't obstruct justice as president, stupid fuck. The idea that Twitter is the "weak point" must be a joke, considering how Hillary's voters laughed when they were reminded that their massive online campaign was funded through George Soros and Rothschild Social Media bots

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. We WILL have your gratitude.

Kim dot com?

Proof faggot

>this shitty beard
did he convert?

pic very related

ohhh

t. Forgotten Chinese borderlander

send him back to them.

Do you even realize how small korea is compared to the world?

Say it with me now
>PRESIDENT
>PENCE

also, mods are fucking fags today, stop deleting threads.

>Captured for 5 years
This isn't exactly a negative statement. Think about it, he was kidnapped during Obama. He knows nothing about Trump's policies or the current political climate in the US compared to what it was is 2012. Donald Trump prior to becoming president was mainly known for being a celebrity, host of The Apprentice reality show. To someone who's been out of the loop for 5 years it would be rather bizarre to hear that a celebrity to become president.
>inb4 Reagan
Like anyone has ever watched a Reagan film.

Seriously, if you are Kim, Kim Jung IL, not just a Kim, that much is a given, you were educated in the West, you know the way out of this without causing WW3 or ending up like Gahdafi. Make the right choice, faggot.

No. He is working tirelessly.

We wish America to burn. We work tirelessly to this end. Thank you for your gratitude.

Kim shitposts here all the time, newfag.

Yo Kim, whats your favourite nation in World of Tanks?

Can you please nuke California? I can't stand living here anymore

I look forward to a glorious battle

Who would have thought a reality show personality and recurring business failure would be the leader of a country.

Wie viel Deutsche sprachen Sie?

Based nork.

Sup Kim?

>tfw hostage for 5 years
>trump frees him in 1 year

good job obongo

>still has isis beard
he is one of them, he converted.
You are freed from ISIS, first thing you do is get a shower and shave your filthy beard.

nice vpn cia nig.

that fag was never a captive. he's one of them. he belongs dead

>world of wanks
shit taste kimmy boy

Stupid fuck brought his pregnant wife to Afghanistan

He deserves zero sympathy

Spare San Diego if you could but do what you have to do to kill everyone in LA and San Francisco.

>Be ruler of an entire country
>Spend time playing a free game for poor people

what a retarded little faggot doesn't understand how impeachment works. Demwits need to win some elections before they can impeach anybody

In his defense, imagine a time traveler came to you in early 2015 and said that in 2 years Donald Trump would be president.

You wouldn't believe him either.

Just do it already then. Pull the trigger. One nuke anywhere in the us will be enough. Come on you pussy do it. Just fucking do it. End us. If you don't you'll end up like every middle eastern leader. Pay no mind Kim if you don't pull something big then when your usefulness has run its course they will kill you.

Tfw they find out those accounts were american white boys using vpn.

What exactly do they do with hostages for 5 years?

All fives confirms the fate of trump. 2 terms.

Grorious reader is right.

And formerly married Khadr's sister. Seriously I fucking hope CSIS has eyes on this cunts house 24/7

Nothing as bad as trumpo apparently.

reading those comments gave me a migraine

At this speed, he'll be done once Trumps two terms will be over.

DnD

Take california

is that you supreme leader?
also add me to screenshot.

pls what is kims nick in world of tank i want to play with him send me a referal link or something senpai

Did he get to fuck his wife? Or was he told his wife's womb belonged to the taliban now? Did he get hard hearing her moan on the cocks of other men? I doubt the captors cared for psychological damage to the children, what if the wife was raped in the same room as her family? What if it happened so much that the husband even had to make observational comedy whenever the captors came around again for the scheduled rapes. There is just so much I want to know. Did the captors beat the wife while the husband was forced to watch, helpless to protect the woman he loves? Will the children quote the Koran to trigger the parents?

Little Rocket Man

>We WILL have your gratitude.
Are you going to genocide us?

Did she give birth in captivity? Did the taliban help her at all? Did the Muslims drink her breast milk and make her beg them to save some to feed her own baby with? Did she have to submit to her captors as a sex slave just to save her baby? What did they do with the baby if it died?

>Be liberal
>Get liberal wife
>Travel with their kids to Afghanistan because their liberal minds still doesn't realize that muslims are bad
>Gets caught be muslims
>Jailed
>One of their kids die
>Wife raped infront of him every day
>>Still complains about Trump disliking muslims

LIberals are just.. jesus..

hahaha no wonder he looks so bewildered, of course A FUCKING LEAF would be beside themself about trump being president

Despite the unjust brutality as a captive under ISIS, it is just a very interesting situation in general; this man has apparently been denied much of the news for around five years, half of a decade. He has missed out on world affairs changing since around the start of Barack Obama's second term. Five years may not seem to be much, but in modern terms, with our technology, it is like being Rip Van Winkle or a time traveler, and waking up after a long slumber in time to the present state of affairs. Imagine how shocking it would be to people comatose since the 1980s or 1990s, even the 2000s, to wake up in around 2015, 2016, and 2017. It appears that American affairs are improving under Donald Trump, however. I wonder what a guy waking up straight out of the '80s or '90s would think of current America, or the West in general?

Even if I was anti Trump this would be embarrassing

>wife gets raped multiple times
>numerous other horrible things happen
>Trump being president is still a cause of disbelief
You'd think that he'd be completely desensitized to all "horrible" news, but no. Trump being president is such a tragedy that he couldn't believe it.

Maybe he liked the way they fucked his wife.

i'm dead

I love this guy. Takes his pregnant bride to join a terror group, instead they take him hostage for 5 years, they kill his kid and rape his wife, putting three half-breeds into her. Talk about justice, it's just a shame he got out.

Glorious K.I.M.
Best new rapper since Moonman arrived on the scene all those years ago.

He makes hapsburgers look like Merovingians.

Well thanks for your honesty
With that being said, we could be better role models.
Sorry guys, we are trying to step it up a notch

Nah, fuck comic con.

Joko marutei tsurunen on mainittu?

How very painfully American of you to be proud for ignorance and the sad state of education of your countrymen

Sounds like a cuck fantasy paradise, he'll just go back once he hooks another woman to go over and be used as a breeding pig.

>Free game
>Spends 65 per cent
he's spending 65 times more than the normal person

I overall think it's fucking stupid that most news sources are brushing over the fact that he was being held captive for five fucking years by the taliban and instead placing emphasis on one minor observation he had afterwards
allow us to speculate on the cunt in question instead
>temporarily married to hadji bitch with connections to the Al Quaeda before getting divorced and marrying his current wife
>media sources don't acknowledge his religion
>years later brings newly-wed, pregnant wife to highly dangerous combat zone, public reason being wanting to work as foreign aid, actual reason up to speculation
>his activity between entering pakistan and getting captured is unknown, except for one notable incident in which he refused to board a US transport out of fear of interacting with US officials
>in a grand surprise, gets captured by ragheads
>son is born in captivity
>wife is forcefully BROWNED in front of him multiple times
>all ransom attempts thankfully fail
>after years of eating camel shit off the floor he gets saved out of sheer coincidence when a convoy he was held in is intercepted by pakistani infantry
>still hasn't shaved beard
this is just like that cocksucker Bergdahl
it's equally amazing and disheartening that hundreds of good men die everyday from accidents, minor slip-ups, or just cruel fate while someone this immensely and maliciously retarded is allowed to keep his worthless fucking life
he ruined the lives of his wife and child gallivanting off to the closest thing a nation can get to anarchy while still being a country to join a terrorist cell, and in the end he gets to live.
and not just that, he'll probably sue the canadian government for not giving a sufficient fuck about the ordeal, and they will settle for millions, because our retarded federal government just works that way
FUCK

What's with the neckbeard? Did he convert to Islam or something?

>The Boyles were kidnapped in 2012 and were held for five years before being rescued by Pakistani forces last week.
Boyle’s family — his American wife Caitlan Coleman and their three young children, who were all born in captivity — were rescued after U.S. intelligence directed Pakistani authorities to the family's location.

wtf, they had kids while they were prisoners? the kids are his?

Probably not. She got raped repeatedly.

Whattup, Fatboy?

>posts that study proving women absorb DNA from sperm which can effect fetuses
KEKED

little rocket man working tirelessly

we love you kim!

Yeah whatever those kids are they're seven different kinds of fucked up right off the bat

>Leaf gets captured by Taliban
>Imprisoned for years
>Is rescued
>Still a Leaf

good post desu pic not related