Bleach

Predictions for last chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uLPjiITqqY
strawpoll.me/10960588/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, sakuranamirukia here

Rukihime is literally canon

litearlly nothing happens and the black goo and ywach plot points from the previous chapter are dropped

also, ichigo does not show up

I KNEW IT YOU AGAIN I HATE YOU. KILL YOURSELF.

As an Ichihime supporter i approve this just for the yuri hentai that will come with it.

Aizen becomes the new Soul King.

Everyone has been hanging in SS for the past 10 years while the real world was frozen in time.

Ichigo and Rukia meet face to face for a last farewell but then------------------!!!!!

comfy end all but confirmed user
youtube.com/watch?v=1uLPjiITqqY

>Ichiruki
It ain't happening lads, it's time for us to leave.

what is this, politics?

Chizuru pls

My sources told me that the new soul king is actually Chad. H Y P E

>implying it's a bad thing

I bet the reiatsu is Aizen's and its only use to confirm he is alive and is the soul king and the rest of the chapter focuses on the world of the living and we see what became of Chad, Uryu, and Ichigo's classmates and reveal that Ichigo and Orihime are married and have kids.

It will be disappointing.

no its fap material that's what i was talking about

>every panel in the last chapter is a parallel to the first one
It didn't have to be this way Kubo

I hate bleach but I'm so disappointed that they're going with the IchiHime route. Ichiruki at least made sense and had an intense bond. Though, that dynamic got increasingly boring after the SS arc. The only thing that'd save Bleach for me now is if RukiHime came out of nowhere like Korrasami in LOK.

>Ichigo
>Married to the dimwit
I bet he will be alone.

Aizen shows up
Is the new soul king
Comments about how he went into the shadows back then, like yhwach.
Everyone is tense.
Aizen explains he gives no fucks, he's just there to see one person.
Ichigo arrives, with nakama.
Aizen smiles and asks how little yhwach is doing.
Yhwach returned to being a child, and ichigo and orihime are raising him.
Ichigo says he's quiet, but polite, and he's finally able to see ghosts.
Just as planned.

Kubo trolls everyone by making Ichigo end with Mahana.

still waiting on a decent yoruichi x soi-fon one

>Ichiruki at least made sense
No, it doesn't make the most sense. They have no romantic feelings for each other.

How are you certain that they are going with Ichihime route?

Goddamn, no wonder Ichigo is so handsome.

>dimwit
I'm sorry you feel this way user, I really am.

I knew IchiHime would be canon when I saw Orihime here. Kubo couldn't have made it more obvious that she'd be married to Ichigo in her next appearance.

Ichigo has no romantic feelings for Orihime either.

Ichigo sucks as a character. Orihime and Rukia deserve better.

Kubos been reinforcing renruki for 500 chapters. So its either ichihime or ichinoone

Hey user, are you ready for the IchiHime final confirmation? because i am.

>Kubos been reinforcing renruki for 500 chapters.

How? Rukia brozoned Renji.

What would cause more shitposting, Ichiruki winning or Ichihime winning?
I want to route for whoever will generate the biggest shitstorm

Also they mutually friendzoned each other.

Who else here /keep posting/? One more day after all

Ichihime if we're talking about Sup Forums, Ichiruki if we're talking about most western Bleach forums.

Ichihime simply cause how much hate Orihime gets online.

HOLY SHIT? MY UNCLE WORKS AT SHUEISHA AND GOT ME THIS COPY OF 686's STORYBOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !

CUTE

I won't sleep until Ichihime is confirmed

Let's see:

-IchiRuki END: IchiRuki and IchiHime fags would be insufferable

-IchiHime END: IchiHime and IchiRuki fags would be insufferable

-Ichigo/Other: IchiRuki and IchiHime fags would be insufferable

Well, crap.

>What would cause more shitposting
there's plenty of that already going around but if neither win then we're in for a shit mountain

Ichiruki because Ichihime fans are so easily butt-frustrated for reasons unknown

Such an accurate picture.
It was fun seeing those together... Fucking years ago.

>user will never sleep again

Look at you, spamming your fanart over and over. I can't wait to watch your delusions crumble down. One more day, keep posting.
I thought the chapter would leak in one more day, but I guess I was wrong.

Ichiruki isn't a possibility anymore since RenRuki was confirmed the last chapter, IchiNemu is the ultimate ship.

Fighting all those statues paid off.

I mean Ichiruki damnit brain

Why couldn't you protect this strawberry's smile?

user, I know you're just trying to make people upset but it's been 10 years, remember? Something could have happened between them.

strawpoll.me/10960588/

screw this shit i am on IchiRukiiHime whose with me?

>user, I know you're just trying to make people upset but it's been 10 years, remember? Something could have happened between them.

Kubo wouldn't just asspull something between Ichigo and Rukia out of nowhere in the last chapter, would he?

LA MUERTE

You know that answer. Look at how much they spam their fan art on every Bleach thread. They are getting increasingly nervous at the last chapter creeps closer. One more day.
Keep posting.
Look at you, spamming your poll in order to validate your delusions. One more day.

Bleach The Last

Ichiruki would cause the smallest shitstorm, Rukiafags would keep posting but it'd just be that, most Himefags are just in it to get a reaction out of Rukiafags because they know they make up the majority of Bleach fans, there'd be no backlash from Orihime losing.
If Orihime won however the Orihimefaga would be out in full force to rub salt in the wounds of Rukiafags whereas Rukiafags would go postal and have a meltdown.
Now if no one won it'd just be endless shitposting and speculation from both sides because their headcannon still has a chance, Orihime winning would probably cause the biggest shitstorm but no one winning would cause the longest one.

OTP

>tf Rukia will never wipe away my tears

Ichiruki is the pair that makes the most sense but unfortunately Kubo doesn't seem to want to go that path.

if anyone needs a friend on JP 94 691 303

Fuck that, Ichigo doesn't deserve either of them.

Literally an Sup Forums shitposter

I missed you for the last 50 posts

It all depends on where Ichigo ended up. We'll know a lot more when the chapter leaks.
Kubo can do whatever Kubo wants. That said, it doesn't seem that way.
How does it make the most sense? They haven't interacted in years.

Ichihime. Ichiruki winning would just be a big celebration.

Renji pls

wtf! I'm /keep posting/ now!!

Who else is on the /keep posting/ train?

>tfw Ichirukifag
>want Orihime to win so I can have an excuse to shitpost
It's a living

Feral.
Look at you, trying to avoid the subject of delusions. One more day. Keep posting.
Deranged. Keep posting.
One more day.

Best anime promo

Me too

Why are the regular releases of today delayed ?

The chapter isn't released right now because Jump is on break. However, even though the official release date for the chapter is 8/22, we are going to get the chapter leaked early. We should be seeing the chapter sometime early Saturday. Right now it's Friday morning in nipland. Therefore, we should know the ending of Bleach Friday night. One more day.

I unironically believe he'd have little to no problem filling the SK's place if it weren't for Ichigo. Chad is MC Best Bro: the character.

I can't wait to talk about how much of a hack Kubo is for forcing Ichihime on reddit

How many days left, user?

I kid you not, the first time I read this chapter I was listening to Ichigo's character song "Rainbow"

It still hurts

And he's going to end with Karin.

>It's a living
How much do you make?
I get 1 cent per 4 shitposts
That's 15 cents per hour, $3.60 a day, $25.20 a week, and $756 a month

>How... how is it? Are you hurt? What's it like?
>It's ok I guess.

I think the biggest disappointment I have with the series is how the worldbuilding completely stops shortly after they enter Hueco Mundo. I can't think of a single interesting concept or location that was introduced since they entered Aizen's castle.

>Ichigo remains forever alone

>no shitstorm

All was right in the world

Keep posting.
Look at you, spamming your fanart over and over. One more day.
Sixty posts an hour, that's impressive.

HM was supposed to be a barren world. Its name is literally "Hollow World" in spanish.

>and $756 a month
Wait a second, I've made a mistake in my maths.
It should be $108 a month

"perfect future" is aizen's bankai, ss got a 10year asspull, next ep will begin against yhwach, ichigo dies

I stopped reading Bleach years ago , is Ichigo still main character and has he fucked Rukia yet.

So did she actually die? I don't remember.

No on both counts.

HE hasn't interacted with Rukia since hueco mundo

>is Ichigo still main character
he never was
>has he fucked Rukia yet
he's asexual cislord

Lol. Everyone who has read this poor excuse of a manga expects him to fuck Rukia.

>Ichiruki wins
>post endlessly in celebration
Can't wait, one more day.

Sadly, no.

he still is and its looking a bit more like he fucked Orihime in between chapters 685 and 686.

DON KANNONJI CHAPTER

>is Ichigo still main character
He's something
>has he fucked Rukia yet
Only where it matters

What do you think is the most likely result if neither Orihime nor Rukia win?