Get shot in the shoulder

>Get shot in the shoulder
>Throw a knife perfectly, stand straight up like it doesn't even hurt
Okay, I get it. Spike and Jet are tough guys. That's fine, cool even. But there's a difference between writing a tough guy and creating characters that get shot and stabbed and beaten every episode and ignore it because they're fucking superhumans.
What's the deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZn3jGJY3u8
history.com/news/shot-in-the-chest-100-years-ago-teddy-roosevelt-kept-on-talking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I might be totally mixing something up here, but isnt that the implication?

>gets shot
>dies
not really superhuman, eh?

Somebody never read the manga

>implying that isnt the tightest shit
fuck realism

Spike just doesn't really feel much since Julia's "death" and borderline is superhuman because of it. I don't remember Jet doing anything particularly crazy.

>what is adrenaline

the only real bullshit one is on the train during the movie. also, how does that shit not kill Vincent? nigga was holding a grenade.

Cowboy Bebop is superficial rubbish. All it has is a good ost and good visual direction.

this tb h
only seen as good cos nostalgia

What annoyed me about that is that it never explained (or showed) what happened with Vincent in that scene. The area where he was standing was torn to pieces, and I legitimately thought he was supposed to be dead until the movie said that he was still out there. If they'd even just said he'd jumped out a window or something, I would have no qualms, but they didn't.

Wasn't that whole movie a dream?

No?

Artistic license, maybe?

Alternatively, having them carry the weight of every injury might be a drag on the show.

Unless you were hit with a high caliber rifle or a shotgun blast, an ordinary handgun won't wreck your body immediately. (unless it hits spine or brain)

I won't post any here but there's plenty of vids on liveleak of this sort of thing.

>muh realism

>I'm a pussy that's only ever freaked out every time I've been hurt.
Some people are just different than you. I've seen plenty of people remain calm as fuck with all kinds of horrific injuries, especially if they're fighting.

Pain is a reminder that there is a problem that you need to be aware of.

It's not meant to make you break down like a faggot during a crisis situation.

You gonna complain that MMA is unrealistic too? Queer.

In a crisis situation your body has a way of making you ignore pain to fight your way out or run.

This is why police are trained to mag dump into whoever they're shooting at. A single bullet (not counting hp) from any reasonable caliber doesn't do all that much in the heat of the moment. There is a video of some guy getting shot by Mexican police and he pretty much ignores them and continues running around stabbing them.

The Best episode.

Somebody read the manga?

Shoulder pain doesn't affect the functioning of your legs, user.

Depends if bullet hits bone or goes right through the flesh and other factors. If it ahattered his colllarbone hed be done. But a flesh wound might not even register with adrenline until he stopped to look at it. Using the arm would depend more on what muscles or tendons were damaged. In that pic it looks possible the arm would.be fully functional.

I can swing my katana with severed limbs.
Step up your game senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZn3jGJY3u8

>Get shot multiple times
>Pursue and stab cops perfectly, stand straight up like it doesn't even hurt
Okay, I get it. Nicaraguans are tough guys. That's fine, cool even. But there's a difference between writing a tough guy and creating characters that get shot and stabbed and beaten every episode and ignore it because they're fucking superhumans.
What's the deal with this?

Nigga Faye got rebuilt after blowing up in space, I think they've got medicine that heals that shit.

>he can't even fight after getting shot

What a fag.

this

Spike gets shot like 5 times in the entire series. Weeks/months pass between each episode. It's normal. I'm pretty sure real soldiers can do similar shit today, actually.

history.com/news/shot-in-the-chest-100-years-ago-teddy-roosevelt-kept-on-talking

>Guy with a knife is threatening to stab anyone.
>Not straight up shooting him in the knee at the first chance.
>Letting all your partners get fucking sliced without being able to shoot him dead.

Latin americans pls.

>Knee
If it ever crosses your mind that you shouldn't dump 3 rounds in their chest, you shouldn't be shooting at them at all.

>guy is being annoying and threatening
>don't want to have to testify and all that bullshit court stuff
>shoot him in leg, no court bullshit and no time or energy wasted

Hey Sup Forums, check this out.

BANG!

>can fly to the stars
>bitches about wounds
Nah, it doesn't like that.

The man had a death wish and clearly it eventually caught up with him.