I'll just leave this here

So apparently Mike Cernovich has a sock Twitter account that he used to praise his self and his causes. I'll leave this here
twitter.com/its_all__fake

I don't get twitter
please explain

also
>his self
why can't you write your own native language?

Im sure "John Miller" will be on this thread soon defending his self. Cernovich also on a massive tweet storm trying to drown it

What the FUCK is wrong with these people? Loomer, Cernovich, Bannon, and on and on and on. These people are so fucking retarded and unlikeable the only way they stay relevant is by astroturfing constantly.

He uses an different account outside his Gorilla Mindset Cernovich brand to compliment his own real account. Such an alt lite faggot
>Phone posting I apologize

Bruh if you got a Twitter go see how he defended it. Its such Mike Cernovich. He's such a massive faggot

On the bright side, this can be our consolation happening!

You know he ran Polreport too? Faggot tried to subvert PolNewsInfinity to push his propaganda.

>Bannon
should not be on this list.

i still dont get it where in these screenshots is the proof of what you claim , i also dont know how twitter works. maybe im dumb

Yeah I know I want this shit spread everywhere. I couldn't fucking believe hes such a massive faggot he got his self caught up like that. I didn't tweet at "John Miller" I fucking tagged Cernovich and "John" showed up. What a fucking idiot

I can guarantee everyone with even a little bit of Fame has numerous sock accounts.
Why wouldn't you?

That first tweet I posted I posted and tagged only Cernovich then "John" showed up literally 3 seconds later. The only way that person would of known that fast is if he was Cernovich. Then when I called him out on it, he claimed I deleted a tweet tagging "John". He tripped hisself up

what the fuck does Bannon have to do with those Jewish parasites? Fuck off

oh i see, makes much more sense now. thats 99% him then

He fucking defends and praises hisself with that account. It's the same thing Kevin Durant got made fun of for a week doing. It's known but Cernovich is a fucking faggot and he's denying it.

Also on his sock account shows he's a t_d faggot

Pretty much

This.
Fucking new fags don't get the internet.
But tbqh I could imagine Cernovic to fuck it up.