Thank You!

I want to personally thank you Sup Forums for your relentless dedication and willpower during these past 15 months.

We could not have done it without you and I mean that sincerely.

It all ends tonights.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/
bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/
bigleaguepolitics.com/brother-seth-rich-works-government-contractor-provides-cyber-defense/
youtube.com/watch?v=1v0_oozGz0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep up the good work Sean.

P.S. Israel is an enemy. Fuck Steve Bannon.

>tonights
>many nights

Decent digits, but nothing will happen, like usual.

THE CABAL WILL FALL.

>another Sean hannity "happening"
This will be amusing to watch.

I think "mega user" is more credible. The hammer comes down when Mueller comes clean about the investigation unless he fails to do so by the 21st, at which point WL will do it for him.

>mfw I want to believe

Fuck you Sean Hannity. Stop LARPing you pathetic fuck

MegaAnon is a fucking LARP. You're a shill for even brining it up. Kill yourself faggot.

> Falling this hard for /leftypol/ LARPs.

That's bullshit
but I believe it

Hannity never has happenings. Fucking mick.

Damn so close

When was the last time Hannity delivered? I'll still pissed about seth rich. I suppose Sean will find a new innocent Muslim to pin this on too.

The whole "21st" thing was never officially stated by Assange or Wikileaks... that whole concept came from a photo circulating social media that came from a fake Julian account. Pic related

says the fucking shill with the typical shill flag making typical shill dismissive comments. Fuck off already faggot.

I'm not convinced one way or another, but what was said earlier today was much more believable than "Hannity gon' give it to ya tonight."

rumor is that the story is so big seans hair actually moved.

This. Mega user lost all credibility when they started claiming that it was going down by the 21st is Mueller didn't come clean. That's a complete bullshit hoax that is circulating on social media. Mega is a fraud. And hopefully when the 21st comes around and nothing has happened everyone will tell them to fuck off the next time they come here to LARP.

What the hell do you expect him to do? Seth Rich is a dead-end story until a certain someone spills the beans, which won't happen until he gets a pardon.

Hannity did more than ANYONE in the MSM on it, and people were calling for him to be fired over it. Woke the fuck up you dumb nigger.

You're a dumb fucking moron. 8/pol/ has tons of content leaked from Snow and his /leftypol/ antifaggots showing the LARPs they pull off here. You are worthless fucking trash.

he tries so hard though..

Are you going to let them get away with calling Seth Rich being murdered tinfoil hat conspiracy shit anons?

Dude. You're a fucking shill. Look at your flag. Look at the way you type. Look at what you say. You're so bad at this job it's fucking hilarious.

Is this another happening thread?
Because this shit is getting old.

>Surely SOMEDAY something will happen

> using the Snow tactic he's teaching to leftists of calling people shills.

Look, dude, I'm not him. But calling everyone a shill that points out the fact that leftypol actively LARPs here to fuck with us and then brags about it isn't productive. There are certainly shills here, but not everyone with a point that is conflict with your own isn't a shill.

Like I said. You guys use the same VPN's for month on end it's really fucking easy to know whose a shill and who isn't.

*is. Goddamn autocorrect

I'm not calling everyone a shill, only the people who bring up Meganon right now and this australian VPN faggot whose so obviously Media Matters.

New pillow out?

His brother asked him to back off remember

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/

>Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

>Wheeler said that Seth’s girlfriend told him that Aaron Rich had possession of Seth’s cell phones, but Aaron denied it and said “we’re not going to worry about the cell phones.”

>Aaron also blocked Wheeler from finding out about who was at a party Seth attended the night of the murder.

>“All I want you to do is work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it,” Aaron told Wheeler

What time's Hannity?

Either he has the IQ of a fucking brick, or he's from /leftypol/ himself. He's using their tactics and promoting their known LARPs. "Meganon" got the Kelly phone info from an Oct 5 Politico piece and presented it hours later as inside information. That's what Snow is teaching his antifaggots to do:

You couldn't pay me to watch that cunt. Not after Campos. Fool me once.

Well now we know. If nothing happens on or before the 21st they will be called out and never believed again.
Just like that Marshallanon fag. Kept saying all these high profile arrests like Skippy already happened but then he's still tweeting and making public appearances. So he was outed as a larp too.

It's "who's," you fucking uneducated piece of shit. Look at the way YOU type. You type like the fucking mouth-breather who falls for leftypol LARP garbage. Get an education, you dumb fucking shit.

Fair enough, but I've been called a shill many times for trying to get people to realize the degenerate commie fags from leftypol LARP here very often. As for the MegaAnon thing - take a look at the thing I posted about the 21st. I know for a fact that isn't factual because its been debunked on twitter yet still circulated by sketchy ass "anonymous" accounts there. It originally came from a fraudulent Assange account. Mega associating themselves with that information makes me skeptical of them.

>Patented Military Secrets
>Patented
KEK Levels Passing 9000

Yeah, they also tried to make another meganon post yesterday saying when the wikileaks shit drops don't look into the pizzagate stuff only worry about the State Department shit. Topkek.

Look at this obvious shill tho. >1

Tits or GTFO Sean!

How many "It's happening tonight" events are we on now?

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-seymour-hersh-states-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/

>“There are no DNC or Podesta emails that exist beyond May 21 or 22, last email from either one of those groups. What the report says is that some time in late Spring… he makes contact with WikiLeaks, that’s in his computer,” he says. “Anyway, they found what he had done is that he had submitted a series of documents — of emails, of juicy emails, from the DNC.”

>Hersh explains that it was unclear how the negotiations went, but that WikiLeaks did obtain access to a password protected DropBox where Rich had put the files.

>“All I know is that he offered a sample, an extensive sample, I’m sure dozens of emails, and said ‘I want money.’ Later, WikiLeaks did get the password, he had a DropBox, a protected DropBox,” he said. They got access to the DropBox.”

>Hersh also states that Rich had concerns about something happening to him, and had

>“The word was passed, according to the NSA report, he also shared this DropBox with a couple of friends, so that ‘if anything happens to me it’s not going to solve your problems,’” he added. “WikiLeaks got access before he was killed.”

I'm no Hannity fan, but how the fuck could you blame him for that? Campos was a last minute no show. Fell off the face of the earth.

but that's there MO, meganon works for a spook agency and it became obvious when he kept leading everyone down the "pizzagate" rabbit hole and they were successful when they got some Sup Forums autist to shoot up some pizza place. What they hope to accomplish with the vegas shooting is for right wingers to openly attack politicians. I just hope Sup Forums doesn't take the bait

not everything is a conspiracy, some things are what they are, why can't you just accept it?

anyone that ISN'T shilling doesn't care if they are called a shill or not.

The fact is, only people who are shilling get irritated when their attempt at changing majority opinion fails. They don't belong here, they know it, and so they reflexively waste time with the "not all shills are shills" speech that you see twice a day here in an attempt to prove they are "one of us". Fact is, if you're "one of us" you know it without having to prove it, and it's not dependent on outside opinion.

bigleaguepolitics.com/brother-seth-rich-works-government-contractor-provides-cyber-defense/

>According to a source close to the Rich family, Aaron works for Northrup Grumman, which was named as the fifth-largest defense contractor in the world in 2015. The source did not provide what his specific role is at the company.

>“It’s not just hacking and defending, there’s a lot more to it,” a cyber software engineer at Northrup Grumman says in a video on the company’s website.

And that is the story of Seth Rich and his jew brother

Only /leftypol/ shills try to divert attention away from the fact that we have 1,001 8/pol/ raids on /leftypol/ Discords and IRC chans showing the LARPs they pull off here. Not only that, /leftypol/ is openly teaching other leftists to LARP here.

So how does it end tonight? Is he having someone on the show? Is Assange dropping his info? Today has been dry for any kind of big happening info

Larp... nothing will happen.

Is this coward finally getting waterboarded for charity?????????????????

>it all ends in a couple hours
Wut

Look, dude, I'm not him. But calling everyone a shill that points out the fact that leftypol actively LARPs here to fuck with us and then brags about it isn't productive. There are certainly shills here, but not everyone with a point that is conflict with your own isn't a shill.

I dont think that's entirely accurate. It does get somewhat irritating when I get called a shill for pointing out potential plot holes in what is being presented just for the sake of trying to get to help the bottom of things, like the 21st thing for example.

He's pretending Hannity will drop a bomb on his show

I blame him because he spent the whole show on faux outrage over Harvey and never mentioned one word about Campos. I blame him for not telling us, the viewers.

I'm not a shill.

Just pay attention to Assange, the only person who actually delivers anything of note. Ignore fucking Hannity, Cernovich, and /leftypol/ LARPers like WHAnon/Meganon/etc.

As for "Mueller is /ourguy/," that's either wishful thinking or a shill complacency tactic. The user who doxxed Lorenzen and exposed her DNS log forgery said Mueller is NOT /ourguy/, so I'll go with someone who actually delivered something impressive rather than these trashy LARPers.

Friendly reminder that all future happening predictions are LARPs and disinfo. No one from the FBI is posting here.

Why did you copy pasta what I said earlier up in the thread?

Satan worshippers keeping us hostage on the prison planet BTFO'd

Speak of the fucking devil.

I'm so sick of this group of CIA niggers making up LARP after LARP after LARP.

This is who I was talking about:

No, what will happen is that the post with the bad prediction will be called a fake. This is another tactic that Snow is teaching his antifaggots: fake if wrong, legit if true. They can never be wrong.

If you dont start your show off by saying ''its happening'' this is a larp. Prove us you are actually here and not just a boomer riding on Tuckerboys coattails

There is no tick tock happening. Sean a Hannity has a new movie coming out next week and this is all publicity for that.

Source: used to work at the ny radio affiliate and know he always drums up the best free promo

That's a good point. I hadn't thought about that. If an actual insider was here why wouldn't they be a tripfag to prove authenticity each time they post? Or is some detrimental effect of doing that that I'm overlooking? the current way these people post "insider" info allows for others to pretend to be them.

You niggas need to get comfortable with the fact that you're always going to be in a gray zone when you don't have direct knowledge. Learn to resist the urge to draw a conclusion and stay open. It's an ability that you strengthen just like a muscle.

I'm here working with multiple maybes, finding the consonance and the dissonance between them, while you niggas are all like LEGIT vs LARP, FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn, son. You gotta grow up and settle into your britches some.

>digits
newfag alert

Trip fags are just that. Fags

Not CIA. It's 8ch /leftypol/. They're doing it to demoralize and render the "alt-right" ineffective online. Snow and his antifaggots from 8ch advertise their "insider" tactics here each week, making the (justified) calculation that they can gain new LARP recruits without affecting their operation, because people warning about /leftypol/ will just be ignored -- or can be called shills.

Here's their latest thread advertising their LARP tactics:

Larper.

I feel like they've increased the frequency of LARP's and they're fucking retarded and nonsensical at this point.

wow you got nice digits too! who'da thunk it?

Cernovich said it would be today, so it won't.

When there's a major happening, it won't be on Hannity first. Most of the population would discard it as biased "right-wing Faux News" without even listening. He may get a heads-up so he can talk about it, but it won't come through him.

MY ASSHOLE IS READY
TICK COCK TICK COCK

HANNITY SAID THE TICK TOCK REVEAL IS MONDAY (TONIGHT)
>HANNITY SAID THE TICK TOCK REVEAL IS MONDAY (TONIGHT)

I don't understand why the fuck you'd call me a shill for pointing out that meganon is a LARPer, when you yourself believe that meganon is a LARPer. It's so weird that I thought I was replying to the American who was promoting meganon.

This. Also, some disinfo has sprinkles of truth.

Thank you, Sean. Also, Kevin Spacey touched my penis.

MORGAN FREEMAN POST TIMESTAMP!

I like Sean, but his taste in music sucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=1v0_oozGz0w

Nothingburger.......confirmed

Hey guys Sean again, sorry guess I spoke to soon. We'll be ready tomorrows (which one? all the tomorrows) make sure to keep watching my show tick tock.

pls stop advertizing your (probably) shitty xtian movie faggotry

and STOP with the self aggrandizing "oh I am so fucking important and listen to what I am telling you" bullshit

fucking boomer cuck who only is respected by over 60s

when will you attack the fucking jews who caused these problems?

never

when will you talk like a rational human?

when will you stop having on based negroes v retarded talky negros?

nobody really likes negroes, you look FUCKING retarded

Thanks Sean, I'll be sure to tune in.

Hey, Sean! [spoiler]Lifelock is shit! SHIT![/spoiler]

>tonights
Yeah, I don't think so

Just kidding its tomorrow losers.

So the "happening" is a Hannity episode and there's no fucking wikileaks doc dump? FML. Im so sick of this shit.

Kek the faggot just posted this.

I'm not sending you freckles, Nigger. Stop asking.

He already said "boom" last night on Twitter in response to Assange.

This thread is a waste of server space.