Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

The pv comes soon. M-maybe his younger self will look better.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10969530
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying cool old swordsman doesn't look great too

Losing his wife was enough, you don't have to diss his looks.

This is now a Wilhelm thread. No waifufags allowed.

He looks cool in LN illustrations. The anime is ruining him.

I need bara, not waifufags.

Wilhelm, the Sword Demon.

Storytelling time.
The Love Story of the Sword Demon.
Wilhelm Trias was born under the noble family but didn't have any succession right. So, he entered the army seeking future and promoted fast enough with his combat sense in Demihuman War(It was more like a rebellion than actual war).

Someday, Wilhelm met a girl in ruin who was seeding flowers. When the girl asked him why he is wielding a sword, he replied "Becuase I don't have any other way." They met often and when Wilhelm fall in love with her, his reply changed into "Because I don't know any other way to protect."

When his family's hometown was attacked by rebel force, Wilhelm went there but couldn't stop massacre on his family and villagers. Just before Wilhelm was about to die along, the Sword Saint, a girl he met before, comes and saves the day (Wilhelm didn't know her first name). Wilhelm became furious that she hid her status as Sword Saint, attacked her and promptly defeated by her. She repeated his line, 'Because I don't know any other way to protect' and leaves, when Wilhelm promised himself he will take that responsibility back.

Thearesia Astrea was born with Blessing of Reaper, and any wound inflicted by her could be fatal. Because of that, she hated sword and Astrea Family didn't train her swordsmanship either. It all changed when she succeeded the Blessing of Sword Saint in age 12. She finally agreed on joining the Demihuman War to protect Wilhelm.

With the Sword Saint's power and De Facto leader of the rebellion, Valga Cromwell presumed killed by Wilhelm in an assault on Lugunica Palace. Demihuman War was swiftly over with Lugnica victory. Both he and Thearesia ended the war.

In a triumphal celebration, Wilhelm abruptly enters and issues a duel against Thearesia. When she lost, Wilhelm proposes her claiming "You no longer have to wield the sword because you're weaker than me" which Thearesia answered yes with crying.

To those of you who think Wilhelm is not best character, you have shit taste.

However, the song ends in tragedy when their son, Heinkel was ordered to lead the White Whale hunt. Thearesia took his position instead, and prevented Wilhelm from coming along by inflicting a wound (He already had other mission: finding a missing daughter of royalty)

Thearesia's hunting party was completely annihilated, and from then Wilhelm spent everything on revenge, abandoning Astrea family and entering Crusch's side because she was the only noble agreed to help him with hunting White Whale.
Wilhelm hates both his son(Heinkel) and grandson(Reinhard), because they all took part in Thearesia's death. She went there because Heinkel refused to do so, and Reinhard took away her Blessing of Sword Saint while she was fighting, greatly decreasing her capability.

Heinkel(Almost like fantasy-born Subaru) also has reasons to hate both his father(Wilhelm) and son(Reinhard). Wilhelm abandoned the family for revenge, and Reinhard beat him in a duel when he was only 5 year old, denying every effort he spent on swordsmanship (It was mentioned almost joke-like in Author's Q&A, but tragic in his sight).
And thus the tale ended tragically. This is the Love Story of the Sword Demon.

Wilhelm is the MANLIEST man in Re:Zero.

Wilhelm was a piece of shit in his childhood. I'm pretty sure he acted like an asshole when he met Thearesia.

More people for waifu thread. Why?

Is Julius manly?

Nah he a bitch nigga

>Reinhard took away her Blessing of Sword Saint while she was fighting
>while she was fighting
Way to be a dick, Reinhard.

>long purple hair
>manly

"I killed my grandmother fifteen years ago... What's here is just a fake."

Continued from last thread

strawpoll.me/10969530
strawpoll.me/10969530
strawpoll.me/10969530

>Blessing of Reaper wasn't even to kill the Whale
What

Do we even have genuine emiliafags? Most of her posters are just baiting remfags.

That can be said the same for genuine Remfags honestly.

That can also be said the same for genuine shitposters aswell

Are genuine felixfags still a thing?

It seems most though though are bandwagon.

I'm not a waifufag at all though, i just want to see how subaru fixes shit

No, just like the absurd crackship of Rienhard and Subaru

I'm a genuine Remfag, I love Rem with all my heart.

That sounds like what a false-flagger would say to be honest.

Finally got around to finishing this
Refused to upload it unless the full picture was translated

So I haven't bothered to keep up with this.
All I want to know is if Subaru is still as retarded as he was in episode 18.
Does he still like the elf bimbo he has no reason to like?

Nah he got better after episode 19. Later on you start questioning his faith in Emilia regardless so there is always that. Plus Emilia has a number of things to like about her, like... She's nice? I guess?

>No reason to like

Kek you're a funny guy user because Emilia has never helped his mental stability at all or helped him learn or be kind to him and help in future arcs. You're right user she's so useless and has never once helped him.

Good to see the occasional "I'm too bothered to watch the anime myself so i'll shitpost instead" post

Might as well be honest, and I got my answer.

Episode 19 he started becoming redeemable.

Hey isn't that this dude on the far left?

Young Wilhelm looks like such an edgy bitch.

Pretty sure

Does anyone know what the purple circle is on the whales head?

Oh shit, it is.
That worldbuilding though.

How do you think Roswaal dealt with the change of gender, I mean he'd have a total different way of dealing with breasts and other things.

Damn, eyebrows lost his hair and muscles.

That's the bastard who was mean to Emilia-tan D:

Finish this then recycle this thread

Considering he lost people during the demi-human war 50 years ago at least we can understand where his hate comes from.

Shouldn't he have known Emilia-tan would also had a lifetime amount of hate already from others for being similar to Satella.

>D:
Emiliafags, everyone.

So, has anyone during that meeting bothered to remember that one of the de facto leaders and possible abductors of one of the royal family members to be in the same room and not recognize him? Just saying. He should be considered a wanted war criminal. And I can't believe no one recognized him. Well, it has been many decades.

But that isn't Rom.

I think, pretty sure that guy died.

I hate fantasy shows but love this show, anyone have similar experience?

No that's Rom. The full name is Valga Cromwell.

Nah its Rom to them though Rom's believed to be dead and that's how he knew the way to sneak into the castle in ep 13.

Yes. But I'm pretty sure that just pertains to good shows. Like how I hated fantasy movies till LOTR.

This series is giving me more questions than answers. Fucking hell.

Valga despised humans. I think he ended up taking Felt from the palace long ago and ended up raising her anyways. Probably a change of heart.

Do you think he also taught her to hate the capital aswell?

maybe that's the reason she wants to nuke everything?

Felt saying that is a bunch of empty words. If this anime taught you anything, majority of the words are empty. Nobody can take it seriously, not even Reinhardt. Even he knows that's not really her order.

She only entered it to protect Rom because they were going to kill him if she didn't participate that's why the guard backs off when she accepts to enter it.

Subaru is Betelgeuse

Do you think Fourier was MANLY till the end?

Who is best husbando in the series? I vote Ricardo.

Clind. Lolicon or not, Clind.

Why does Subaru not have his arms?

Fanart of course

Eh, it might happen for real if the blood of you know what spreads to the rest of his body.

He probably died after he was falling in love with Ferris and then found out he was trap and thus died from heartattack.

We need a proper backstory on these candidates childhood

Could be but why would it spread to the other arm but yet not the other parts of the body

What's his story?

If someone gets poisoned again he might have to use the other arm maybe?

Could be

Yes

Would Subaru be manly enough to declare war to the world as Pride?

Depends if he is manly enough to save the people he cares about.

>implying Felix didn't poison him
>implying Crusch won't eventually know and kill him

Can't wait for the day Felix gets wrecked.

He'd just become Touma with Othinus being Satella.
Holy shit cue Reinhard being Accelerator and the rest of the knights as Accua, Kanzaki and Knight Commander.

So wilhems son is a useless weakling like subaru?

No, Subaru is more useful than Heinkel.
Heinkel is a prick.

The episode will not be about Wilhelm's past with Theresia. Their story is in the EX Light Novels. People seem to not understand that part.

More of him getting revenge on the whale even though that isn't what killed her

No point in telling this because it's not part of the Main LN and thus won't be the one shown next episode. You're just hyping up people over nothing . They most likely will make this into an OVA while waiting for the new LNs to go out.

Doesn't Sloth make everyone forget people he's killed? How does Wilhelm remember his wife then?

>Becomes Evil
>Reinhard shows up
>Reks his shit in 5seconds
>Respawns
>Well that was a shit idea

This. People here are giving out the wrong spoilers about the next episode.

Also check'd

This bait?

She didn't get her name or existence eaten to answer though

Not bait. This is my first time posting in Re:zero threads.

That's what all the people say who keep asking the same question time and time and time again.

Okay just also letting you in that Sloth(Betelgeuse) isn't the one who causes people to be erased. That's the Authorities of Gluttony.

Oh wow thank godness another secondary that is gonna frodo from now on.

OK yeah sorry I accidentally called the White Whale Sloth instead of Gluttony.

Anyway, seriously asking here, what determines whether a White Whale (Gluttony) victim gets erased or doesn't from people's memories?

How long till the preview comes now?

Thank FUCK. Since he came back to the capital I've wanted him to kill himself to fix all the stupid shit he did.

Exactly 2 hours 15 minutes

All good user, everyone was like that. He just needed to get straightened up by best girl is all.

Ooh

Best girl.

all according to Reinharts and Roms keikaku.

She's gonna lose unless everyone else just dies.

What the fuck is a sword saint? What the fuck is up with all those OP blessings? Who "blesses" these people?