IS THERE ANY PROOF SHE ACTUALLY FELL?

Limbaugh thinks she's trying to avoid more weinstein and bill questions...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/16/fbi-confirms-that-comey-drafted-statement-on-clinton-probe-months-before-investigation-ended/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if KEK pushed her?

try linking with a timestamp grampa, we aren't just randomly listening to Rush Limbaugh episodes all day

Again? Does she have a drinking problem or what?

>Does she have a drinking problem or what?
Pretty sure it's a drink/pill problem. That was the rumor election night she was too fucked up self medicating after she got Trump'd she couldn't go out and face the music.

Im feeling she isn't long for this world

Trump curse is catching up

No one asked you to listen asshole. No need to. I just told you what he thinks. I heard on the radio at work this afternoon. I asked if there's proof she fell.

None. And you took a known liar’s word for truth.

More vids would be nice, if for nothing else than to hear Alex go on about her birthing green goblins.

The FBI confirmed Comey wrote his speech exonerating her before he even interviewed her and her associates today.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/16/fbi-confirms-that-comey-drafted-statement-on-clinton-probe-months-before-investigation-ended/

>fell
she meant metaphysically.

she said it happened which is proof that it never happened

Do you actually believe she was "running" down stairs

If I was taking her word I wouldn't be looking for proof would I? On a related note, whats the hardest part about being fucking retarded faggot?

I NEED moar japanese anime based on her falls

KEK thats why I srsly question it!. She can barely walk without falling.

Is it a coincidence she is “injured” and abroad during Wikileaks drop?

Under sniper fire I bet.

Where is she? Bills loose in Dublin rn is she in Ireland too?

No. England.

Pic related

Defenestrate Jezebel.

So they sky turned red when Satan turned up

Goddamn it, they fucked up the story AGAIN.

MONTHS BEFORE INTERVIEWING ANYONE.

ANYONE

She does, but it's the least of her problems.

She has reached the point in her life where she relly needs a walker of her own safety...

DROTALDO BLUMFFFF DID THIS

nice digits.

Wikileaks dropped on her will hurt much worse than her toe.

She didn't fall. There's a reason why Assange's twitter trigger thing went off. Hillary broke her toe stomping a hole in Julian's head. She's not just in England to shill her poorly ghostwritten book.

Fell = she left the country = digits will confirm