DARKER THAN BLACK

>Code Geass got 10th anniversary announcement
>DTB 10th anniversary is right around the corner.

BONES can't forget DTB right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS6UVMXMHHo
youtube.com/watch?v=hIlYZihSPY8
youtube.com/watch?v=NfSASbm0xuY
youtube.com/watch?v=FkZwVI0WSfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A shit, irrelevant franchise that is also dead
>forgotten

Pick both

Heaven's War prequel never

Would you really rather have a prequel than a continuation of the story with the shota that was stealing souls or whatnot?

Well let's look at it this way. Tensai Okamura the creator/director of DTB isn't doing the new NNT season nor Blue Exorcist s2 which is rather surprising. I don't think he has any new anime after Kuromukuro finishes so it's possible he could be working on a new DTB.

But he's dead

yes

NOW I'VE LOST IT

All I want is Hei to be the main character doing things. I'll never watch the second season.

Did Okamura start another crusade against smokers in Kuromukuro yet?

yin a qt

t h i s

this, just hei dong hei stuff please.

Why did the second season end up blowing so hard?

Season 3 confirmed

More like Browner Than Shit.

I liked it because I could finally identify with Hei when he was a drunk, useless child beater.

This was my favorite anime...
then I watched Lain....Texhnolyze...GTO....
Still on the top 10

He was a drunk child beater but he wasn't useless.

I KNOW I CAN KILL

youtube.com/watch?v=LS6UVMXMHHo

Hopefully we are getting a second season

They took chinese electric batman and robbed him of the "electric" and "batman" parts, plus demoted him from MC status.
Interesting side characters gone never to be seen again.
scale of events in the story narrowed down until the extremely retarded ending
And worst of all- i can't see how anyone could work that mess and make a proper S3 without retconning it all

OK so I'm Sup Forums as fuck but the hate for this season 2 is kinda bullshit.

I honestly don't remember this much hate when it was actually airing.
I remember a lot of Suou love and beard love even though the eventual plot was kind of a mess.

and UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ love

pic kind of related actually

>Code Geass Announcement

Isn't it just an announcement of an announcement for something at the end of the month?

THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATE

Never forget.

The second OP is so fucking hype
I had to interrupt my self harming sessions to jump up an dance

Oh my god, I'd forgotten.
Those were truly better days.

how was the plot a mess?

it's a shitty franchise, get over it

The plot was fine, only the ending was a mess.

i miss this show Sup Forums

whats so messy about that ending?

Try to explain to me what happens in the last episode.

I dunno, I'm really not a fan of everything with Shion.
I feel like that shit really held back Suou as a character.

Hei will die.

But his soul will chose to go back in time, the the time when he was happiest, and he will be at season 1 first episode.

Suou who loves Hei want to be with him too and want to be in a time when Hei'd love her, but since he already loves Yin she'll go back in time before Hei is born, and became his mother.

S1=OVA>S2

This thread brings me back. Sup Forums was a mistake.

let me dig through some threads. this might take a while

I actually thought season 2 was better than 1. I hated all the filler in season 1.

Jesus Christ, how are you still alive?

Those were better times.

Oh wow, this takes me back. why can't Sup Forums be fun like this anymore

S1 was good. Really good.
S2 had the same director and writer, so we hoped for plot advancement and cool stuff like on S1
Instead, we got hobo-hei running around with 2 kids doing mainly nothing, a weird mahou-shojo like transformation sequence every episode, and an ending that shits over everything in a lame attempt to tie ends.

It deserves the hate. I'd care less if it would be an especially fun ride, but it wasn't even that

The S2 had some awesome OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIlYZihSPY8

youtube.com/watch?v=NfSASbm0xuY

[muffled Galaxy Train in the distance]

oh look, I actually managed to find the thread!

Wasn't it the same dude who made the soundtrack for the hellsing anime? That shit was basically its own genre, I fucking loved it

the fact that you couldn't explain it and had to dig around for it and the fact that most of its still wrong speaks wonders

Basically, Izanami/Izanagi and the Pavlichenkos win, bringing about sure doom for all of mankind, but at the same time, ensuring that mankind survives in a copy of the world that Shion created through overuse of his contractual powers (with the clone quirk being that there are no gates, moratoria, dolls, gates and whatnot).

idk if I want more. That car flying off and up into the sky at the end of season 2 was a bit of a 'fuck you'

Yup, Ishii Yasushi, he did DtB 2, the TV Hellsing series and is doing the OST for Drifters now.

but mankind survived anyway

This is just assumptions and theorizing. The fact that the poster uses "most likely" and "probably" every second sentence shows how much of a mess the story is.

It's time.

She barely did any work in the show.

Shion also created the new world to give his sister a happy life though

End

funny thing is, the Suou we know was a genderbent Shion (genderbent by Shion's clone quirk) given memories using the meteor core

What's the point of shota soul-sucking Yin at the end of S2?

Yep

remember pic related? by the end of S1, Yin picked this thing up, or perhaps possessed her, when they got back from the gate.

from that point on, it wanted a body of its own, not just be trapped by Yin in her body

Shion made a contract with that - to grant Shion the power to overuse his contractual powers to create an alternate world, complete down to the finest details, with the new moon serving as an alternate meteor core that would hold everybody's memories (like the meteor core that held Suou's memories on the Shion genderbent clone), in exchange for a body.

Everybody in the world tried to stop them because that thing will doom the world, as foretold by Amber's prophecies. The Pavlichenkos pushed it forward (it'll break out of Yin anyway), but instead of certain doom for all mankind, they instead made a contract with it to ensure that humanity survives (and the Pavlichenkos get to dictate some stuff to be put on the new world, like Nov 11 and July being alive, and no gates, and its spawns, etc). The Pavlichenkos thus doomed the original world to birth the new world.

Best girl, Suou a shit

I want to have few drinks with hei and watch him beating kids afterwards

i honestly really like the second opening of the first season
youtube.com/watch?v=FkZwVI0WSfI

>I'm Sup Forums as fuck
What is this new meme?

It means he thinks all anime is mediocre and garbage, except for a few semi-obscure old classics, which he thinks are overrated and garbage

I remember a couple of months ago, the BONES website allegedly had a picture of a cat stylised in the form of the cats used in-between breaks in season 1.

I'm hopeful but at the same time I don't wanna get my excitement up for a potential pachinko machine.

Do you have any more? I lost my folder.