So is all this "Me too" stuff really a thing...

So is all this "Me too" stuff really a thing, or just bitches making stuff up and/or treating incidents that they started as things that were forced on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXpFtwYIKew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

came here to rant. wtf even. so based on the fact that every female on twitter has tweeted it today, then literally they feel that at some point every person that ever talked to them at one point triggered them into feeling like theyy were molested. since none of them are using any real justice compass and just tweeting, im goin gto go with this is fucking bullshit, esp since in the last few days ive over heard women talking about men like they were the ca$h cow$ they wan them to be.

if im a man in todays society i dont see anything but MGTOW - if they want me come and get me.

One of the ugliest chicks i ever known posted that shit on facebook.

Blows my mind really.

Must depend heavily on how much they subjectively consider what is sexual harassment. Can't imagine her experiencing anything worse than a male accidentally bumping into her.

Women just want attention
They should have never been allowed to use the internet

>are these womyn lying or did powerful jews rape them
As long as hoilykike takes a hit idc.

Yea, I've catcalled women out of a car window. I don't give a fuck. I've had multiple women grab my ass/groin. A few uggos too. Did I bitch? Am I a victim? It's all bs

You triggered me with you molesting words. #metoo

I've had female execs at the company I work for do this to me, I should fuck one of them and tape it then blackmail them

On the surface some of these chicks appear to be just sluts playing the victim. They did what they did to get to the top. If only modern feminism had managed to convince more lemmings that being a slut was heroic, then these same women wouldn't be using the victim card. They'ld be bragging.

If you get to the root of it all though, even the sluttiest of these chicks are technically victims. Liberalism made them this way. Liberalism feeds on the minds of the gullible.

>"Me too" stuff really a thing
only if your dick is smaller then 8 inches

>brown nipples

Ive have had four attempts of men try to get me into their vehicle. I have been sexually assaulted by a man riding a bike (he shoved his hands between my legs and pulled me against him) I've had my ass fondled by more strangers than I can count and two men in the work place at least twenty years older than me, I was younger at the movies and a drunk man felt me up the whole movie in a full theatre, I was too afraid to move. The theatre comped me 5 free movies when they were made aware of what happened, but didn't call the police I was in highschool. I have many instances of sexual harassment but those are all assault. I have been raped once but I did not report it for fear people wouldn't believe me, I would hurt my friendships, become a person who ruined someone's life and it would be better to "get over it".

All women have these stories, lots of them. I think feminism is ridiculous here, I think "me too" is pointless because it's not going to stop stronger people from preying on weaker ones. Men were once in the same position it just stopped when they were no longer children and it gets worse for women. Teaching men not to rape isn't an answer it's just a fact of life crappy ppl do crappy shit.

The truth is probably between the two options somehwere.
They dont care how you look.They get off from knowing you dont want it yet they can do it to you.

Flatmate did it on facebook. She's a whore who works nightshift at a call-centre goes out after work getting drunk and bringing home strangers (all men) at 3 in the morning. Even posted a selfie of what she was wearing to an interview for a higher position:
>Cleavage hanging out
Best part shes engaged to some cuck from the Netherlands.

>but didn't call the police
>but I did not report it
roastie logic ladies and gentlemen

makes them justify their slutiness

also

ATTENTION

I think everyone should try to rape a bitch at least once. You need to experience that feeling when she's telling you to stop and she's clearly in pain but you keep going anyway and you're trying not to cum and she's starting to cry. It's a completely, entirely different level from normal sex. Trying to suppress your guilt only makes it more exciting because it feels as though you've stripped out your social emotions so as to make the experience purely visceral and physical and can only then experience a pure orgasm.

Usually they'll be too scared and/or confused to tell anyone, so you'll most likely be safe. And even if you're not, it's totally worth it anyway.

>All women have these stories.

Uhm. No. I don't have any.
Also what kind of retard doesn't call the cops?

>Get to the police station
>Get sexually harassed again
>Get shot anyway

HEY CIA NIGER MODS
YOU BANNED ME FOR RULE 3
WHAT ABOUT THIS SCUMBAG
EEEEEEEHHHHHHHH
FUCK YOU

Most claims sound fake and gay
Specially that one were you had 5 free tickets

If you look at the National Crime Victimization Survey men and women report the same level of sexual assault.

You are the privileged class though, so you get listened to.

give milk mommy

Wish I could tell her to her face that fake tits are gross.

A single transient hobo at the bus stop can sexually harass dozens of women per day.

Women are getting harassed but they'll never nut up and tell the bus people to shut up, instead its wy pipo do something.

Imagine you're a girl. You really, really want attention. Specifically, you want sympathy and people telling you that you're beautiful and perfect. You want that right NOW.

Imagine you see a post that says "say 'me too' for all of the above." What do you do? There are zero downsides. If anyone asks, you just say "I don't wanna talk about it" and be met with calls of "wow, you're so brave and strong."

Half and half. Lots of women are abused, lots are attention-whoring

has there be a "me too" hashtag for guys who have been accused of sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, and just stalking by vindictive crazy girls?

nip is right

In Hollywood it definitely is
Harvey western is on tape trying to get an actress to watch him jerk off even though she clearly does not want to. Even big burly black dudes like terry crews said executives fucking molested him.

Why do you think child stars always go crazy? Is it because they're famous or is it because executives know they can fuck kids and get away with it because the left protects there own.

Thas the most ironic part about this isn't it? Hollywood, the most liberal place in america, is fuck of sexual abusers and rapists yet condemn toxic masculinity ad rape culture that supposedly everyone else is a part of. And then when one of their own is accused of rape they fight tooth and nail to defend him.

Every cow has a need to feel a part of the herd. Out-grouping is social death

>got raped
>not serious enough to warrant calling the cops
>try shitposting on Sup Forums for sympathy points

Goddamn! At least the ozzies try to be funny when they shitpost.

It's like women are, and always will be, attention whores.

Oh boo hoo, I'm a man, and I've had women come up to me and start flirting and grab my ass or my dick. You don't see me writing all the papers crying about the rapist women.

Congratulations on your mtof transition your sexual assault is incoming, don't forget to wear clean panties for your rapist.

>Imagine you're a girl.

Can confirm, at barbecues they eat all the sausage

I love how it how they lump in harassment and assault so it is purposefully vague. The irony of trying to spread awareness but completely conflating two separate problems... lmao yea you're a survivor for walking past a homeless black guy who says "DAYUM U THICC" to every female ages 10-50 he sees

Lol, you're a vindictive cunt.
Get bent again.
I hear Canada has a shite-ton of rapegees that can help you with that, sweetie.

They're so fake in that pic they almost look ceramic.

Ey I'm surprised any of them got groped in the first place with these personalities.

Bitches love attention

Tits or GTFO

Women (much like minorities) love to play the victim and pretend like their shortcomings are a result of privilege and descriminatioj instead of their own personal shortcomings. When I was younger I did pretty well with women and was good looking and had plenty of women grope me and even a girl that would stalk me at work. While things like that aren't right either way women nowadays seem to think a guy checking them out or saying some of color remark like "you look sexy in that dress" is literally rape.

Post your tits with a timestamp or stop larping you faggot

It's mostly meaningless trivial shit. Any woman sympathetic to feminism will claim they've been sexually assaulted because some guy pinched her ass once.

It is sexual harassment and or assault. So basically anybody that's ever been yelled at on the street, looked at while wearing a short top or full on date raped is in the same category of a meme.

My guess is most are street harassment, work harassment or regret sex.

In fact one of my friends posted it and I know specifically what story she's talking about.
>Go to a party in high school
>Meet some guy
>Get drunk
>Fuck him and lose her virginity
>Later find out he was married
>Regret ensues

I didn't report any sexual assault. I don't know a single woman who has yet we all have the same stories. I live in a major city that could be the difference. I hear men talk about sexual assault and I empathize but usually isn't the same, unless you're a child

Some ugly, drunk, 40-something whore slapped my ass when I was with friends at a bar back when I was 22. I'm pretty sure I have more claim to say "Me too" than most of these women

You were COMPED?

This. Ive had drunk girls wander up to me and start making out without even saying anything. If the genders were reversed, it would be ""sexual assault""

Hypocrisy is a pretty common trend among psychopaths.

I do not know about sexual harassment but I do know that the 1 in 4 women sexually assaulted is bery accurate. I have worked as Residence Adviser at my University for some time and the quantity of assaults is extremely saddening.

Colleges get a bad rap but I tell you what, it's just a vocal minority at most state schools. In relating to this, back when I was there someone reported they got sexually assaulted in the school park at like 2 am, the joke around campus was they were "complimented in the Oak Grove"

That being said, I know people posting this "me too" shit that have been affluent and wealthy their entire lives. They travel Europe and do "photography." One married a wealthy software company CEO and does art, these are the type of people who are all unabashed liberals but they haven't so much as had contact with a nigger in at least 10 years. You know 75% of these people got catcalled once and now they're "me too"ing about it to get Facebook clout and cheap attention.

Another friend posted it
>First time she met me as a stranger
>Walks up and shoves her fast ugly tits in my face expecting me to motorboat her or some shit
>Look at her like the fuck are you doing
>She walks off telling someone else in ear shot about how embarrassing it was
>Mfw I'm expected to care that she was likely bad touched by some gross ass dude that's got a Slimer fetish

Same. Some dogfaced hamplanet I went to high school with posted a "me too" story that allegedly happened recently. There is no fucking way. She never brushs her tiny broken teeth, never washes her hair, and she always smelled like musty clothes, cheese, and ass.

>on tape trying to get an actress to watch him jerk off

The tape isn't that specific in her case, but others have accused him of that.

Always remember, any of these women who claimed they were "forced to watch him masturbate" are lying. They actually fucked or sucked him off. The "watch masturbate" accusation is what their lawyers told them to say. It's a perfect accusation. He can't defend himself by saying "no, she sucked my dick!". It protects the woman from suspicion that she's lying about it being consensual. It puts the idea in everyone's head that he's a weird pervert instead of a normal sleaze bag and discourages anyone from defending him. And most importantly of all, it allows her to be a victim without looking at all like a whore. Anytime you hear this accusation, it's 100% a lie.

Keep in mind cat calls are considered sexual harassment. I'm sure plenty of these women have been genuinely harassed or assaulted, but the majority are just virtue signalling over meaningless shit.

It seems like a bunch of virtue signaling bullshit to me, my cousin who's 450 lbs posted that tag and she spends all day posting pro-feminist and depressive body positive shit.

tits or gtfo

Oh sweetie, i love when womens are cunts to each other

It's in fucking tape. Are you MGTOW faggots so fucking brainwashed that you can't believe that powerful men take advantage of that power to fuck women who dint want to be fucked?

This. I've seen a bunch of young, rich, ivy-league educated, attractive white women posting this... your life is on easy mode like wtf niqqa close ur eyez

It's for sueing money
For attention
For power
And the female general total lack for any sense of justice whatsoever

Sss- sauce?

all of the above. everyone with a twitter should also do the me too thing. it will become a joke.

>The theatre comped me 5 free movies
>comped
>not sushi
>mfw

See what I mean?

Just women clamoring for attention. Notice how they include both "rape" and "sexual harassment" as qualifiers. Everyone's been sexually harassed at some point in their lives, male or female. It's a excuse for every attention whore to pretend to be a victim.

What's worse is that it's a women-only trend, continuing the retarded insinuation that only men can be sexual aggressors, when in reality women seem to have a far harder time accepting no for an answer.

If the women havent reported than there is nothing to complain about
>But it's not fair he abused his position
Tough shit happens to everyone, people that do this to women also do the equivalent to male empolyes or else they fire them, there are always signals but people tend to look the other way, some cases even normalize said behaviour until it's time to virtue signaling

A male feminist's confession

I am waiting for the "me too" campaign to naturally morph into the "fuck Dmumph cheeto man" final form. It's always about discrediting our president

How many guys were in a situation where they weren't sure to be assertive or not? There are crazy girls who get upset if you don't be manly so it's hard to tell - take a chance and have fun sex or get accused of sexual assault (usually later, sometimes much much later)
youtube.com/watch?v=NXpFtwYIKew

>I have worked as Residence Adviser at my University for some time and the quantity of assaults is extremely saddening.
What about the quality of the assaults? Are they good assaults with bruising, stitches, eyes swollen shut? Or piss poor millennial "assaults" like unwanted touching or failing to get a signed consent form when grabbing boob during a make out sesh?

FAKE. Movie theater employee here and we're only allowed to give out 2 free tickets per guest MAX. Literally had a guy shit in a cup in the auditorium and guests only got ONE ticket each.

GTFO.

>he shoved his hands between my legs and pulled me against him.
H O T
O
T

>quality of the assaults
never change

Low energy bait. I wish you actually were raped so that you could post some actual quality instead of making shit up

>It's in fucking tape. Are you MGTOW faggots so fucking brainwashed that you can't believe that powerful men take advantage of that power to fuck women who dint want to be fucked?
There's no tape documenting a rape or an assault. The model claimed that he touched her breast without her consent, but that was before the taping. We don't know the circumstances in which it actually occurred. The tape is a sleazy guy and a sleazy woman negotiating. There's no force, no threat, no administration of drugs ... he's just begging her for some attention, and she's saying, "No, no, senor, I cannot," while making no attempt to actually leave. Weinstein reduces his ask, she declines, they repeat it a few times, then he gives up and she leaves. The police didn't charge him because there was no crime here. It's barely even an impropriety.

You should whine "Nooo, don't touch me where my underwear goes", record the reaction and post it for my viewing pleasure

>that video
Jesus... it's shit like this that makes me glad I have zero emotional attraction to women. Now if only I could do something about the physical attraction I could swear them off for good.

Males are sexually aggressive because women are the selective pressures in sexual reproduction.

Small sleights trouble the queen greatly.

lol spoken like a typical land whale

It wasn't in the tape. Post the quote.

You've got me wrong, I'm not defending him. He's obviously a scumbag. But any woman who claims she was "forced to watch masturbation" (as if she couldn't just run out while his pants were down) is lying about what actually happened to save face and get victim points without the degrading consequences. Several other celebrities have been accused of this bizarre behavior in the last year, it's too convenient. Lawyers have latched on to this because it's such a perfect accusation for the victim. One story was "then Harvey ejaculated into a potted plant", which makes no fucking sense. You should read that as "then Harvey ejaculated into my mouth and I spat it into a potted plant". I'll defend real victims, but they have to be honest for me to fully believe them.

>some felt they could slap my ass on multiple occasions
>crotch grabbed twice
>dry humped by a weirdo at a party
>sex was initiated on me while I was drunk on more than one occasion
>was woken up in the middle of the night to sex on more than one occasion
>catcalled
Also, I'm a 6'2" slightly overweight man.

MEEEEE 2

Amen.

some of them are telling the truth and some are making shit up, that's a problem as the liars take away from the real victims. don't be a victim poser. it makes it harder for real victims to be heard.

>not getting cinema-comped
are untouched women even trying?

I am sure some people have valid stories, but how many are "I had consensual sex with my high school bf/ some guy at a party and it made me feel like a slut, so I am repealing my consent 3 years after we've broken up."

What would one say if they were actually raped? Just so I know for next time.

If this just isn't the biggest shitstir to deflect from Vegas and assange

>You don't see me writing all the papers crying about the rapist women.

That's because to women, it's also theft of the only worthwhile asset they have. Their bodies. Stealing that through assault devalues them at the core.

see
That's at least one instance.

For a woman, what determines sexual harrasment/molestation and wanted male attention depends entirely on how they feel about the man carrying it out.

The statute of limitations for sex crimes needs to be a week. Bitches and whores ruin everything.

>Half and half. Lots of women are abused, lots are attention-whoring

They're not mutually exclusive. Lots of woman who are sexually abused think it's the best thing that ever happened to them because there is an ENORMOUS amount of benefits that come with it for the rest of their lives. Money, sympathy, drama, attention, etc. They will never admit it, of course.