Danganronpa

Mukuro must be very wild on the bed like a hungry wolf. I want to shove my gungnir into her fenrir.

>Animator is going to die on Monday.
F

Why do I see everyone in these danganronpa threads waifuing junko?
She dies in like the very beginning of the game.

Is she a sadist or a masochist?

Both, probably

Go play the games

Queen Junko is best personality

Izuru when?

There are people that like Sayaka and she dies even earlier

>She dies in like the very beginning of the game.

Stop posting and finish the goddamn game

Nice bait.

The killers forbidden action is related to the way in which the victims are left.

>go rewatch the ending of UDG
>get to the part with the monokuma heads
>"Well they're pretty much the same. White despair, black hope."
>Munakata is wearing white and Naegi is wearing black
What does it mean?

>the true savior of anime will die
>we'll be left with false saviors like Trigger, Kyoani and Shaft
>anime will definitely die on monday
True despair

So how did Hajime's parents fail to notice their son's disappearance for 6 months?

It's Hope's Peak, they covered it up somehow

They probably got paid by HP to shut up about it and not ask questions and/or told that they could easily be killed if they question too much stuff

I'll be completely honest, I forgot Hajime even had family. They never get brought up unlike Makoto's family

Give me some credit. I'd never stoop to such a low as bribing parents to ignore the disappearance of their kid.

The real answer is that we make parents pay to learn about how their kid is doing, so they never had a clue in the first place. It's a mere 70000 yen monthly fee. Hinata's parents are cheapskate enough to not pay the very reasonable fee to learn how their own children are doing.

Fap queen.

I want to protect that smile.

I WANT SONIA TO STEP ON ME

GRANUBRUE

Good

She was perfect

This is true despair

>Your son is going on a trip for 6 months. You'll see him again one day..probably haha

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Every Jap stream of new episodes

HPA spent all this money on this guy and they couldn't get the SHSL Tailor to get him some new threads? Why is the SHSL Hope wearing the Reverse Course uniform?

No name. No family. No nothing. No problem.

This man is your friend. He is the Ultimate Good Guy.

I want to tie her sash.

>Juzoboys completely went silent after Despair Sisters's appearance
So this is the power of despair...

Junko is love

Junko is life.

Feed me

better question is what happen with nagito

Why the heck to Junko and Mukuro have different surnames?

Because anime.

fuck off secondary

Nagito's parents are long dead my man. He inherited all of their money after they died.

According to Junko its not important

naegi is wearing black but his shirt inside is white
narukami is white but inside shirt was black

Went to a vacation with Hajime's parent.

What could drive him into despair?

lack of food, but he's still fat

I've played all of the games and I don't remember it being mentioned anywhere.

Neither, my waifu.

Maybe seeing Animator-kun fall to despair, caused him to fall to despair.

>Gungnir
>Not Gleipnir
You can't into Norse Mythology user
I am disappoint

It's like poetry.

I love that smile

Junko basically said "fuck off secondary"

Why would you even be interested in that

One is an evil supermodel villain

Another is a sooper-sekrit spai-soldier

Do you think they would just tell people their real names?

She probably isnt even called Junko anyway

I never liked the name to begin with

No, mine! fuck off

Mikan probably sold them out to Junko and Impostor-kun had to join in order for her to spare Animator

So which DR girl would like it up the butt and enjoy it?

Mikan Junko and Celes

Mikan

like it AND enjoy it? hmmmmmm...

This
Ryoko Otonashi might actually be her real name

That music when Junko appeared sounded familiar but I can't find where else I heard it.

why does Hiyoko hate Mikan? Is it flat chest envy?

Was used when Chisa narrated I believe

because kizakura Junko and kizakura Mukuro don't sound as epic

>Dangan Ronpa Abridged Thing Episode 7 Never ever

Based on Artificial Academy 2, Junko

>Animator works his butt off to make a hope inducing anime
>makes Keitai
>everyone who watches it falls into despair
>everyone hates him even more
>Animator realizes that trying to fill the world with hope is futile
>falls into despair
>decides to start the third killing game to inflict despair to the people who said his anime is shit
>runs into Hopemanlet
>Despair Animator wants to understand Naegi and how he's able to infect everyone with hope
>Animator's despair clashes with the last bit of hope he thought he had lost
>Animator decides to become the stepping stone that will create the greatest hope and kills himself Ultimate Execution style

Thank you Keitai

i want to fuck naegi's sister.

she calls mikan stinky

but it is hiyoko who is in fact the stinky one

Remember that Yukizome Chisa is the Monokuma Maid the Maid of the Despair Sisters Hiding out in the Future Foundation Watch out for her

Junko, Aoi, Mikan

Watching the episode

>mfw that Chisa freakout

What is the storyboard for the Chisa/Nagito conversation from Zetsubou-hen 4 doing on Mitarai's desk?

don't we all Komaru is Junko's true successor so she's lewd as fuck

Baka

If you look in another moment it's sketches of Peko and Chisa

Forgot pic.

the first signs of chisa's true character

Ibuki?
No?

Just me?

Ah, thanks.

Weak prey on the weaker

Oh yeah I forgot about her, she definitely would.

OH FUCK SHE KNOWS

Nah, Ibuki's favorite would be blowjobs

h-hayai

Everyone likes to pick on Mikan but Hiyoko only does it because people bully her.

finally, someone to bully

doesn't she try the same thing on kuzuryu and it backfires since he's not a doormat?

Si what do you guys think it's like on jabberwock now?

This hack is going to do it, isn't he.

HAPPENING

I was hoping this theory would get debunked this episode but the fact Chisa is talking about the Reserve Course's funding going to scientific projects really worries me.

>Want to bully people who never bullied others

What a cunt

Naegi: Black Despair on the outside and White Hope on the inside
Munakata: White Despair on the outside and Black Hope on the inside?

She will see Izuru and then Run into Junko where she will get mind broken killing joke style

>Hiyoko
>Mukurou
Was this the smelliest episode yet?

What am I look at here?

I bet Hajime is the only one who woke up good, so everyone else is just trying to get off the island to kill shit