Heather Heyer's death is now being ruled as blunt-force trauma to the chest

Heather Heyer's death is now being ruled as blunt-force trauma to the chest.

How did the car hit her in the chest, and is it possible that it came from shitty crisis actors pounding away at her chest while jiggling the fat?

youtube.com/watch?v=sIVQtJgqdLY

She's a big girl

Nobody cares
One less landwhale

>Heather
yeha right

post jiggly gif

...For you

she has more than one chest, idiot.

one of the antifa probably knock her down with a club.

It 100% came from the people pounding on her chest.

yfw you need 7 people to carry your dead body...

If I pound on her chest, will she wiggle?

Blunt force cheeseburger is more like it

Jiggly wiggly rippling turd death

For the UNIVERSE

Did she even get hit by the car? I have never heard about anyone getting their chest destroyed in a car accident, it's always the back, the skull of the legs. How does the mechanics work when her chest is placed higher than the hood of the car, did she fall on the hood after she was hit?

Forced Cheeseburger?

Can other people ohgahboogah in the comment section? I don’t want to be the only one....

the shock wave from the car hitting her leg fat collided with the shock wave of her head fat hitting the pavement.

These fat shock waves collided together near her heart creating micro black hole of condensed fat. Her heart was then strapped in the event horizon of the fat black hole and unable to beat.

this
knee-jerk leftists watching too much grey anatomy
fat girl faints from literally nothing and these cringe lords snap into action, "saving" her life from the "Nazi"
These people are fucking idiots

>it came from shitty crisis actors pounding away at her chest
This. Those antifa retards did more harm than good by hitting her chest the way they did. They should be charged with manslaughter.
Hopefully Fields' defense attorney isn't a complete retard and sees it that way, too.

It would be extrremely disgusting.

She was a fucking whale.

Her 350lb ass landing on her sternum will do that desu.

>She's a fucking white whale
ftfy

Her "chest" came down to her knees. Stop Fatshaming yall.

Heather Hehe

I'm from Charlottesville. This happened less than a mile away from where I work. I know members of her family. This shit's a big deal here.

So her friends caved her chest in after she fainted? And the whole world raised pitchforks over some angsty idiots for nothing? Thats nice. Imagine the code red chimp out when the driver gets off scott free.