The left can't mem-

>the left can't mem-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

e

try again sweetie

>leftie memes are actual high brow intellectual humor that requires a high IQ to understand

>rightard memes are just "LOL KILL PEOPLE OF COLOR HAIL HITLER XDD"

Wow user, this bait is pretty low tier. I would say step up your bait game but commies are incapable of creating better bait.

i liked this one

Commie ain't the left faggot.

Anarchy is the only solution.

b-but the market in AoE2 is supposed to make you lose resources

further proof that rightards dont even know how to read. get intimidated by words. sad!

>right memes
>short, sweet, too the point
>left memes
>WODS WORDS WORDS STRAWMAN STRAWMAN STRAWMAN

commie meming, cute

this, fucking strawman niggers

>as if US doesnt have far more people than USSR did
>Implying that the abuse of power in a communist govt wouldnt be far greater
>meme flag

sage also, just wanted to say this in case u were real, cant imagine u are though

Why is it called the free market if you have to pay for everything?
capitalism BTFO
white ppl BTFO
Drump BTFO
communism wins again

>Using twitter tier normie memes
e

Oh, okay, someone is too pussy to work for what they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

>leftie memes are actual high brow intellectual humor that requires a high IQ to understand

and that's the problem
I don't take a break from the daily grind to decipher some gay sassy riddle made by some pretentious, arrogant faggot who thinks that that is what a meme is

tl:dr the left cant meme

Thanks for the idea

>Still thinking in terms of capitalism/communism
God you primitive smoothbrains disgust me

Hola comrade! Noice meme! Lutz! Check this one out!

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Lefty Memes. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Communist Rhetoric most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Marx’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his Works- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Lefty Memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Marx’s existential catchphrase “History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as The Left’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Hammer & Sickle tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 Bolshevik points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid