/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - ARGUE MAN EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>TrumpTV video: Opioid Crisis (Dr Gina Loudon) 10/16/17
youtu.be/wleGtQ5dmzU
>Pres Trump arrives in Greenville SC and greets supporters 10/16/17
youtu.be/cCws3PqMYqw
>Pres Trump/turtleman press conference 10/16/17
youtu.be/RW9WDpHSYdM
>Pres Trump holds a cabinet meeting 10/16/17
youtu.be/EYk497cVgFU
>VP Pence - Konichiwa 10/16/17
youtu.be/SODFCHLoPlA
>WH Video: Ivanka at world bank 10/16/17
youtu.be/KWdXx1ITkAY
>WH Video: Week in review #1 10/16/17
youtu.be/9wdj2c6FtTA
>WH Video: VP Pence on tax reform 10/16/17
youtu.be/TFf105qb6po
>DoD video: Origin of Mattis' callsign 10/16/17
youtu.be/-AEZpJHWg9Q
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
youtube.com/watch?v=N-3HCVODRck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's an awfully hot coffee boy

should i check those digits? probably not

I met Trump the other day. I was out playing basketball with my friend, and he came up and asked if he could shoot some hoops with us. We all were so happy he was there and wore our trump hats to play. I was going towards the basket when Trump pulled my hat over my head and slammed me into it. He proceeded to make a goal and asked if I was ok saying "you're a pretty sweaty guy". My friends started laughing at me and started calling me a wetback. I had the ball again and trump stuck his leg out and tripped me. He then threw the ball in my face and made another goal. He walked over and said "what's wrong little guy? can't handle the wall?". I told him these move he was making were illegal but he punched me in the face and said "I'm the fucking president I can do whatever I want to". While I was lying on the ground, he lit my trump hat on fire and put it in my pants. He said "you'll be fine the sweat will put it out" He asked his secret service agents to break down my door and grab a sandwich from my fridge. They came back and said there were no premade sandwiches so they just put the whole fridge on the back of his limo and left.

>Jim Lahey passed away today

Press F for a Canadian icon

Wait
I'mma stop

What's Sessions been up to lately? I miss his HIGH ENERGY press conferences.

> you will never be Canadian
feels good man

pls explain this coffee pot meem

(((1234)))

MMMMM! DINDU MUFFINS!

Is he still even here?

you are so blessed to have met the president

HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DEBUT OF MY COMFY 'THE INGRAHAM ANGLE'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HOW MUCH FUCKING LONGER, /ptg/?!?!?!?!?!?!?

When will the Holocaust survivors speak out about these injustices?

Please take me.

Who?

Who?

SHE WAS GUD GURL SHE ALWAYZ WEN TO CHURCH

Thanks for baking

i wish the president would bully me personally
you're a lucky dude pastaman

She was supposed to unseat Tim Kaine. Why is she not unseating Tim Kaine, /ptg/?

get the fuck out of Mexico fucking commie shithead

List of underrated recent movies you guys should watch from actors that somehow got adorned by Hollywood for various reasons and went their own way

With Tom Cruise
> Jack Reacher
> Edge of Tomorrow
> The Mummy (if they titled it anything but a proposed remake it would not get and reviews as it’s a completely different movie)

With Keanu Reeves
> John Wick

With Travolta and Christopher Meloni
> I am wrath

With Russell Crowe
> Nice guys

With Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart
> Olympus has fallen
> London has fallen

I vouch by each and every one of these movies, regardless of rating in the movie rating sites. Good funny action movies untainted by politically correct bullshit.

The glorious 8th of November. The most splendid American holiday now :-)

the bot, which is why you keep osting this in every thread

except he's not a bot, just some really autistic shitposter, awoobaker is just slow and blames it on a bot

DIRTY
ROTTEN

>SHE WAS GUD GURL SHE ALWAYZ WEN TO CHURCH's chicken

Awoo!
Also say something nice about awoo here:

Tanya's an already existing character, the fourth one needs to be Sup Forums OC.

No clue. I just do it for fun.

About 2 weeks.

>It's another Tucker loses the argument but /ptg/ pretends he won it anyways episode

Her arms!!!
Nice dubbbidoos

damn just watch the video nigger its 10 seconds 0:17-0:27
youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

>when you want to say Tucker is out tonight but OP uses your image

i admire the attempt at pasta, but it needs work. boil it longer next time

TUCKER TIME

HANNITY SAID THE TICK TOCK REVEAL IS MONDAY (TONIGHT) POST YOUR PREDICTIONS
>HANNITY SAID THE TICK TOCK REVEAL IS MONDAY (TONIGHT) POST YOUR PREDICTIONS

ah
you could just type in maga or whatever, people might get confused if they see you mention some bot

There are 2 ways to take down Trump simultaneously:

1. Mueller and his A-Team of Superheros looking to impeach Trump based on the PeePee Dossier, Russian collusion, RICO violations, tax evasion, etc. Remember they left multi-million dollar salaries to work on this case!

2. Kelly and Tillerson and McMaster looking to 25th Amendment Trump; right now they are trying to gather 14 of 24 of Trump's Cabinet members to sign off on Removing him because he is Unfit like a Toddler with dementia. They are basically doing the paperwork necessary to remove Trump, signing documents, etc.

This is the real calm before the storm, before they remove Trump from office! One way or another they are definitely removing Trump before this year is over!

Trump will be known as the 1-Year Presidency!

25th Amendment Walkthrough Guide:

1. Gather 14 of 24 Cabinet votes, starting with Tillerson who called Trump a moron, he can convince the rest to remove him, his whole Cabinet hates him, so thats easy.

2. You need 2/3 votes in Congress, ALL the Democrats will vote to remove Trump, so you have a large chunk of votes.

3. Now you need about 20-30% of Establishment Republicans to abandon Trump before the 2018 midterms, they all hate Trump and will gladly vote to remove him because he is unfit.

4. Pence will also vote to remove him, because then Pence becomes President. He has been waiting in the wings for his chance to be President.

5. They all vote to remove Trump, and Trump has now been removed via 25th Amendment.

6. Done.

Hmmm....
Happening awoo?

/r/ing good Trump and/or Mattis pics

GAS HOLLYWOOD

I'll let you borrow it next thread.

Nah

How do you enforce gender equality on the Spanish language?

He recused himself from the presser citing that he once talked into a mic during a Trump rally and it would go against the ethics of his office to be affiliated, in any way, with another.

she just wanted to make her kids blacker

o ok thanks
i usually try to avoid wiggers and other types of subhuman

so this is what despair feels like

Trudeau's only demands for nafta's are basically to keep the status quo as much as possible + gender rights + more environnement regulations. I hate it.

Still need a Zika-chan

Hannity names the jew

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

new bill orly book

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING

Why in such a horrific way?
The hate you would have to have is mind blowing.

Awoo.

Just go on a torrent place or a store that sells movies, get a bunch of westerns before the 70s and you're breddy much settled.
You'll recognize some actors.

wew more harvey
into the trash

Shadow Chan will kill HRC

TUCC TIEM!!!!!!

she needs to look a lot more threatening

jack reacher was good there's also a sequel I believe. I didnt watch the mummy cause people told me it was bad, shouldn't have listened! Wick was great. Olympus and London were pretty good too. Ill check the rest out.

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

It's okay, my bong friend. Nigel is still based.

>noah oppenheim
really tingles my jewberries

Hawking his new book about his movie

Is Lisa Bloom a jew?

He's going after Dan.

WHAT? really?

Thanks. I'll finally watch this for the first time.

Hannity jacks off the security guard from Vegas

good pasta, I remember this one

She can campaign against him for whoever else while she helps destroy the leftstream media; being part of congress would take away from raising those adopted rooskies

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Stockton, California in November to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

post of the thread

10/10

HE'S CALLING OUT THE JEWS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>not making her eyes all black and her skin ashy

Thank you, friend.

But I am the dirt kind of action movie faggot, so Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Clint Eastwood and the old school guys are fine by my trash standards too.

>tfw you will never meet shadow chan on a magical full moon that makes her become gumab one night and take her to an festival and buy her snacks and show herove before she turns back into a shadow

Be yourself
If you really like trump don't hide it from her.
Trust me its better to be real and loose someone than to be fake and hate yourself because of the charade you put up

TUCKER EXPOSING THE ROOTLESS CLIQUE RIGHT FUCKING NOW HOLY SHIT

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

LET IT BE SO

Since assault weapons are such a huge problem in america why don't we do this instead!

The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage.

Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target. This will prevent mentally unstable men from killing children at long range.

Magazine limits are common sense, but also the first round loaded should be required to be a warning foam round. The foam rounds used by police forces are effective, but still require training to use safely, so the mandatory civilian foam rounds should be much less dense, and not designed to inflict pain, but to make sure an attacker 100% knows there is a gun present and give them a chance to flee- thus reducing overall gun deaths.

We should should also license free thought and speech. We can control the spread of bad ideas by putting biometric scanners on all computers, cell phones, video game consoles so that certain ideologies cant spread.

Obviously dangerous speech and ideas are easily concealed in various ways, so all information about our populace will be public record and searchable.

All people should have an override put into their voice box so that they can have their voices muted if they start saying something potentially hurtful or expressing dangerous ideas.

Help me come up with some progressive ideas that will help me target the greatest killer of this or any other century. I know with some time we can stamp out dangerous free speech and ideas

>thinking you can catch dirty dan the man with the plan to get you in the van rough rider schneider

So where were we before Vegas? I am sleepy and can't remember. I made an important connection yesterday and lost it.

I also want to meme a sad liberal woman with the weisman shit. Betrayed by all the men and family in her life, of course she thinks all men are evil. Not all men are like weisburg or whatever the fuck his name is.

>tomorrow
>to
>mor
>row
this is getting sad

God bless.

Looks like it