Kamala 2020

I’m with Her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_(wrestler)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

Ohh, /saged...

That uppity nigger gets triggered too easy. Trump would troll her into exploding on stage and looking unstable.

Why?

Do not call your next president a nigger.

1. She’s a rockstar
2. It’s time for an African-American woman president. She can turn out the minority voters that didn’t show up for Hillary and rebuild the Obama coalition.
3. She will fire up the progessive base as a first-term senator from California who supports single payer

That’s a man, baby.

only Kalmala i'd vote for:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_(wrestler)

No, she isn’t and neither am I. I am a trans woman and I know Kamala Harris will fight for me. Also that meme is very offensive to me.

Welcome to Sup Forums. You must be new here.

Fag.

Actually I’ve been here since 2010. Sup Forums is and has always been shit.

>woman: 51%
>nog: 14%
> 65%
> she wins. unstoppable.

>biting the bait in a slide thread
Faggot

Californian here:

She's shit, and not even competent, id laugh if she ran.

this

Great, that's just what we need. More pandering to mentally ill genetic dead ends.

She's a nobody

You are lucky to have her as a senator. She is far more competent than our current commander-in-chief.

It's for the keks.

Kamala the Ugandan giant. Jerry lawler once told him that he would "wet his lips and stick him to a wall"

Trumps not a nigger

source

Kamala sucked dick to get to where she is today. Does this mean you've sucked dicks too to get to the shitposter status you are today?

Why do they always pick somebody from a circus side show?

She will win for the same reason Obama did. Because she's black.

only to people who don’t pay attention but that will change soon.

This plus the media will bury all her peccadillos like they did for Obama...if she decides to run, she’ll win hands down
>realistic Trump supporter in Pa. here

I’m perfectly fine with that. In fact I’m almost counting on it.

>t. white Obama-Hillary voter

Kamala is a stupid nigger bitch that would suck your dick for a vote, and let you fuck her in the ass for a campaign contribution.

Fuck that. I'd rather pick someone like Tulsi Gabbard.

racist much? guess I shouldn’t be surprised considering your flag

Please, let the left run a retarded nigger as their top pick. I'd love to see Trump get 400+ EC votes in 2020.

Trump is going to get 400 electoral votes, Bannon said so. She's going to have a hard time winning under that weather.

He won't get 400 ECVs. Hell, he'll be luckily to avoid impeachment in 2019.

that will never happen. if he wins it will be with even less EVs and less popular vote.

She's the only candidate who might possibly hate America more than Obama did.

>avoid impeachment

Nigger is this your 1st day on 4chin? Gtfo, commie new fuck cancer.

The idea of Kamala Harris deeply upsets me. She has never done anything notable, impressive, or courageous, yet she is pushed down our throats for being a 3x minority. She also seems to lack a basic understanding of how the government functions, almost as bad as Trump but with a basic veneer or respectability. She would be totally incompetent as a President, pushed around by every branch of the military because she has never held a position of real significance or has ever been under pressure. In short, her moral character has never been tested. Please, Democrats, do not push this meme candidate.

Bannon is a stupid Nazi. Before that he said he only had a 30 percent chance of finishing out his first term. Which is it Nazi Steve?

In all seriousness, do you actually believe Harris is a viable candidate? I do not see how her coalition is significantly different than Hillary's in any way, and that is not good enough to win. There are many Republicans and independents disgusted with Trump currently, but they will only swing for a Dem if presented with a viable alternative, aka not a first-term Senator running on progressive emotion and single payer

Meme candidates always win.

>implying minority voters can swing elections

Shiggity

What about a half-spic trans-person cripple who wants to implement UBI? Would you vote for that?

SWIGGITY SWOOTY, MUELLER'S COMING FOR TRUMP'S BOOTY!

except he's not. f he had something, trump would be gone.

Of course the Dems will run the whitest looking black woman on the planet. It's the only way they can loosely appease their fractured base. In the old South we call the ones like Kamala a cake eating nigger or cake-eater.

actual niggers aren't intelligent enough to win, they're always halfbreeds.

OH SHIT IS NORBOT A SECRET SOUTHERN RACIST ON THE LAMB?

Lifelong liberal democrat here, I will not vote for that nigger bitch.

You espoused the very reasons she WILL be pushed and elected
>you and I...are NOT in The Big Club

Wait for it.

Goddamn, the Dems just do not learn from their mistakes. If they actually want to have a shot at beating trump, they need to go with a white male with charisma. Someone moderate.

What is 2008 and 2012?

Also don’t discount the minority voters who turned out for Trump and will most likely go back to voting Democrat in 2020. He fucked up by attacking John Lewis, supporting Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, ending the DACA program, putting Bannon in the White House, putting Sessions at the justice department, attacking black NFL players, attacking former president Obama, going after Obamacare, talking about cuts to welfare, and abandoning/insulting Puerto Rico. He can’t win with whitey alone and many of them will just stay home or vote for her because he sucks.

Say it with me President Kamala

Try harder, Jews.

MADAM PRESIDENT

You did not just go there!

That's why we should encourage this

WE WUZ QUEANZ AND SHEEEIT.

Is this a picture from her native country?

Yes, and this is what kamala will happen to trump

>I am a trans woman and I know Kamala Harris will fight for me.

That bitch answers to Soros and doesn't give a shit about you even if you're a trans-black-pregnant with a mexican boyfriend.

If you still think she gives a shit about you, then you need to cut back on your estrogen injections because something is fucking with you head.

Too much dirt - she was fucking Willie Brown to work her way up the ladder if SF.

((THEY)) will try to memory hole this, of course

We have some good fucking white male options too (Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Sherrod Brown, Al Franken, Chris Murphy, Andrew Cuomo, Terry McAuliffe, etc.). But I feel like Trump voters would be even more triggered if he lost to her.

I don't know how these people get to where they are or who actually votes for them but it's not good.

Please, no affirmative action candidates. No Corey Booker, no Kamala Harris.

Please, someone with credibility. Jim Webb, Sherrod Brown, Tulsi Gabbard. FFS I'll even take Pocahantas. Identity politics is killing the Democratic party.

Kamala has brought down many mighty blond hair heroes

>Al Franken
You have to be kidding. Dude's a fucking moron and a mess, not to mention a Jew.

Never.

Nerver more women in politics.
Ever.
Better remove female rights completely

Biden is an Obama holdout, and too old.
Bernie had his chance.
Cuomo, I don't think is ready for it. Same with Al Franken.
Terry McAulliffe is deeply sketchy, involved with the Clintons, shuffled around power with Warner and Kaine in VA for a good decade. He seems ethically compromised.
I appreciate Chris Murphy's positions on Yemen.
Sherrod Brown is the best on the list.

Kamala

LOL!!!!!

Trump will keep poking her until she goes feral onstage. It will be an awkward silence after she composes herself on national television then he will have won the election. Every negro has their breaking point until they revert back to the law of the jungle.

Yes, she does. Especially when you compare her with Trump, Pence, and Sessions. Pence literally wants to hang us.

Lel

Nigger men won't even fuck their fellow nigger women. You really think those men are going to vote for her because she's black?

Same goes with every other race, asian, mexicans, and indians all know black women are fucking nutty and or stupid as hell.

>Dude’s a fucking moron and a mess

Have you seen Trump? Also there is nothing wrong with Jews you anti-Semite.

Have fun being invaded by Russia.

Just stop already before you people cause another mass shooting.

A woman’s place is in the White House.

Such a nasty woman.

Maxine Waters has a better shot, which says alot, or how about Eminem's coffee pot?

Have you seen Franken in congress? He's a blithering idiot. Even more than you might have guessed from his time on SNL before he entered politics.

Judaism and being a descendant of Shem are two very different things. You might want to be less of a moron yourself.

John stewart will be your next president

I literally wanted to reach through my television and strangle him when he said that. The only nasty one is him.

>From commiefornia.
Lost me there.

Why are you so angry user? Anger clouds the mind.

They couldn't win with the women card so now they play the women and minority card.

>Arizona
>Blue
You retards try this every time.

more like t. fucking cuck

I have and he impresses me. I think his SNL background could be a plus. He kind of has the celebrity status but Trump can’t attack him as a “liberal Hollywood elite” because he is the senator for Minnesota. That’s about as far from Hollywood as you can get. He has a good sense of humor but maintains a good grasp of the issues. Also Trump is the blithering idiot.

Kamala Devi Harris was born on October 20, 1964 in Oakland, California. She is the daughter of a Tamil Indian mother, Shyamala Gopalan Harris (1938–2009), and a Jamaican father, Donald Harris

Like Barry, dad is MIA

I can’t help it. He triggers me. I hate him. I always have and it only grows with each passing day.

hell yes

Maybe add a Tim Ryan to the ticket to appeal to the white working class voters in the rust belt.

He has a terible sense of humor. lol. He was part of the avalanche of shit SNL turned in to, and couldn't get a job so he went into politics. top kek. In congress he's barely better than all those black women, some of whom can barely even read their lines off the script.

'member Chamalla extract from BSG? I 'member.