Official site opened, but no staff yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

dm5.com/manhua-younvzhanji/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143313466
desuarchive.org/a/thread/144729125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Madhouse i bet.

Hopefully it'll be a decent adaptation.
Honestly not sure I know who I want to direct it these days though.

Wouldn't be the worst.

The girl would have to be like 4ft for that rife.

Can they even do the eyes right? And how's the manga going? Haven't heard from the scanlations yet.

nice Mondragon

You have made assumptions.

As long as the studio/staff can surprise me as positively as the manga artist did then yeah I don't really know which studio to pin my hopes on.

Scans still on ch2 last I saw an /ak/ thread move a bit further on it. Slow & steady.

That also my biggest concern
Once they fucked up with the eyes, it'll be over

Doesn't the people that do Hellsing and drifter anime can possibly do the eyes?

Maybe, but their style is thin wide eyes while Tanya has big round eyes

This is impossible to adapt in an anime.

And why is that?

The entire series heavily relies on inner thought monologues and WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS and whatever action there was done quick, one sided and uneventful.

It's going to be boring as fuck

LogHor worked just fine. So did Rokka.

Hahahaha Rokka

This series is PURE monologues. Imagine every episode having 24 mins of just thinking. And 1 minute of action. That's this series.

Even the manga had to cut off majority of the sociology & economics detail backgrounds to manage fit the story (and the action obviously) to the monthly page tally.

Monogatari?

I've been waiting for this.

More than. And no cute girls.

So, Kaiji S2 Bog Arc?

Isn't this the Hitler reincarnates as a loli anime?

Imagine MC staring at the map with no animations at all and just thinking for the whole episode and 1 minute of executing it. Now imagine him doing it every episode. That's it.

So a CD drama with pictures?
What am I supposed to dislike about this?

No one's saying you should dislike it. People are just saying it's basically impossible to adapt this into a show.

If you like it like a CD drama with non-moving pictures then by all means go ahead and like it. There's no problem in that.

Businessman pisses god off who then makes him into a tiny girl in a different universe to teach him humility and after that doesn't work he forces her to use a portable nuke or die and every time she does the thing brainwashes her a bit into actually believing in god.

And both were at the level that elementary kids could understand.
Monogatari anime raped the novels.
Maybe focus the majority of explanations in drama cds while keeping action in anime?

>it's another 'God is such an asshole' series

Yeah, God is a needy asshole in this, guy is depressed that no one gives a shit about them anymore, it gets silly really.

Viewers/readers doesn't need to know everything in the LN. They just need to get the basic understanding and what they need to know for the story to continue. I think the manga did a good enough job of trimming down the fat

Yes and I was positively surprised with the manga for that but for anime I'm still bit dubious if those still panels of tactics/history dumping can be done as well for anime, outside of relying on RISK board with narration.

I hope they do manage to create an adaptation that manages to do it justice AND stand properly on its own two legs. Expecting 1:1 with the novel or even with the manga adaptation is laughable at best.

>lots of people die everyday
>instead choose this particular dead dude who does not believe in god
>let's turn him into a little girl born in a notWW1 setting with magic
>also give her an unstable magic portable nuke that will force to make her praise god everytime she use it
>yeah that will teach this person a lesson for being an atheist

This shit is so fucking retarded I don't know where to begin

Because that's what the deities are, well not completely retarded but completely out of touch.

They have omnipotence at their hand and multiple worlds and experiments going at any given time and one of them was annoyed by the mc enough to try something else.

Or do you want a story where the deities see the errors of their experiment and the story ends on chapter 1/volume 1 on single q.e.d. from mc? That'd be boring.

Just like in the bible.

>Brainwashing
>into believing god
>When you've been turned into a loli to another fucking dimension exactly when you've shittalked god

This is dumber than Ed being agnostic when he believes in the goddamn afterlife.

Afterlife does not require a god.

It's more of a "why the fuck should I rely on you when so far I've done fine all on my own" thing.

True about a 1:1 adapatation expectation is frankly stupid. There are a lot of things that really can't be done in a show compared to an LN and vice versa. The problem with this one though is they really have to change a whole lot to actually tell the story, and that's what's making me feel doubtful about the adaptation.

Whether or not this anime will be at least watchable or is complete shit will be determined by whether or not we regularly get to see Tanya crazy face like in the manga

>Afterlife with literal intelligent design, the soul, and singular form deities
>It's all just random bullshit no one made up

My hope is bones.

But it will probably be much worse

And the occasional "Tanya a cute! CUTE!" Face when praising god

Was the 4th chapter released?

Google give me nothing

Yep, we had a single dump thread which then promptly died due to lack of interest.

that and /ak/ is still struggling to translate chapter 2

Meanwhile the chink scans are up to date
dm5.com/manhua-younvzhanji/

Why is people so fixed with "this is isekai but is not shit like the other isekai".

I mean, is fine if you like it more than other works but don't bash other for watching isekai when you are doing the exact same thing.

Is it true that this series is compared to writing a college thesis paper?

No, the comparison wasn't writing, but translating.

Unlike most isekai this one's MC is a magical Loli dictator.

With stuff like and

Loli's underling a cute

I seriously hope they do Tanya's psycho face justice in anime

>Salutations (Hello)
>And
>Good bye (DIE)

Hope they make artillery-sama appear in the show.

Where are the raws? /ak/ only has 1 and 2

Dunno why but it's only found in the archive

ch 3
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143313466

ch4
desuarchive.org/a/thread/144729125

It's going to be shit, guys.

I don't think something like this can be adapted properly. It's the LN equivalent of WAR AND PEACE, for god's sake.

On the scale of 0 to Akame ga Kill, how edgy this will be?

Like a 2.

The fun kind of edge

Okay, I'll give this a chance. This is my current understanding:
>A Japanese salaryman something-something gets reincarnated into the equivalent of a nazi general except a loli
>His actions is driven by the principle of brutal efficiency which will be the main source of the edge
>There's a war brewin' and (s)he's going to lead the nazis into victory.

Did I get it right?

basically ya

>nazi general except a loli
Imperial Germany, and she has to work her way up. Also she never gets higher than Colonel, because she creeps her superiors out.

Ah, so SHAFT will handle the adaptation.

Also her end goal is to get lots of medals and promotions that's she'll end up in a comfy admin desk job

>volume 6 cover art

Fucking hell, where are the good scans.

the question is, do you guys wonder until what volume will be adapted?

Do you want this franchise to be raped to death too?

2-3.

I just realized how cute is her hairstyle is.

I want to OBEY Tanya!

Are there no good ones around?
I could do it, if people really want quality scans.
I'd have to buy the volumes first though. Comp Ace is part of my monthly living expenses already, because of Overlord and Youjo Senki.

cute, CUTE

Look at ants.

Only because it has military mumbo jumbo otherwise it's normal.

Needs that page where she attacks her pillow in frustration.

Looks like a page from a doujin.

when?

What's going on here?

Not! Beria thinking about rape.

So, did anyone read the latest volume of operation notBarbarossa? Did it fail as expected?

Does cute Nazi have a cute Soviet rival?

There is a notBrit Rival after Tanya kills her entire unit including her father and friends

>muh eyes
You people are the worst. Yeah, the eyes are great, but if you're going to bitch about them not being LN-tier in a full-length anime you are one of the most insufferable cunts on the face of the earth

>isekai
Do you know what this means?
It's a fantasy world where MC was reincarnated in the past. It's not set in the "real world" where MC has been transported to a fantasy universe because of wacky reasons.
Stop being a fucking retarded shitter

notBrit girl before Tanya kills her dad and comrades

Why is her head so big and the gun is like nearly as tall as her

Because loli and got conscripted into the army at age 9

>Youjo Senki
>military grill
Can anyone can give me a short synopsis?

A businessman is isekai'd and transformed into a girl who then tries to save the world through militaristic means.

He also starts a war with God in the beginning about how the world is shit and that humans have the ability to fix it, but God doesn't believe that or something.

Nah, Tanya just wants a comfy office desk job but the army won't let her, God can go fuck himself as far as she's concerned.

Sounds bizzare enough to be interesting to watch with Sup Forums

Even then, Colonel sounds like something who has a lot of say when they get on the ground or theater of operations but I'd also be reluctant to allow her on the high command to dictate what the country does.

So who is the general? Is Hitler-chan real?

She's competent, you want competent people but at the same time you don't want her having too much authority, I mean she would personally be happy if they stuffed her in a office gave her a decent pay and forgot about her but they don't know that.

>So who is the general?
Old men creeped out by a pre-teen that behaves like the model, zealot soldier, they thought they wanted, but are not sure what to do with once they have one.

>Is Hitler-chan real?
Not that I know of.

Tanya was a great propaganda tool for the Empire at first. When she's exceeding expectations on every front line she's been to, the higher ups don't know what to do with her

Have they even met her or tried to get to know her outside of the staff officers that sent her on her next task?

It's mostly from reports. Those that worked with her on the front line either respect her for her professionalism or fear her for being blood thirsty killing machine