The deepest and darkest redpill is that we're not so different after all

The deepest and darkest redpill is that we're not so different after all.

>posts outlier

Son, you've got some lurking to do.

Everyone feels alone in some way or another.

I'd have a beer with this guy.

Lurk more to figure out what they think about your country, Aussie faggot.

This is actually true. People of all races have a hell of a lot more in common than those things that are different. Still, insecure and evil voices will seek to cause division between people of different races.

He probably still hates white people.

nice shirt, probably has great taste in music. wish i could go to his party.

If you care that much about something as insignificant as a birthday to wallow in self pity, you're too damn young to be browsing this website.

>Profile pic is of him in work clothes

Julius didn't deserve this.

Slovenians are either really shitty human beings on the whole or like two of you shitpost together 24/7

probably lives in a white neighborhood and is adopted

Tfw no one showed up to his party that's fucked up I feel bad for this black man

Sup Forums found him on Facebook and sent him a billion messages and sent him a custom card. Julius Mvogo.

This is all fake and shopped, in the original he talks like a straight up nigger

IT FUCKING HURTS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this what it's like to have a low IQ? Feels good to be black and have the PHENOTYPE.

Yet he is right. Dwell in your own self-pity on /r9k/.

>Slovenian #2 puts on his meme flag

Autistic black people are bro-tier. Most black people aren't autistic though.

You can relate to a lot of people across a lot of different lines. This should in no way make anyone believe that you can do the same with groups of people.

A black ethnic block could even be friends with a white eithnic block. The thing that fucks everyone up is that we're forced to live under the same roof and to pretend that we're all the same.

I bet this nigger just randomly did this shit, posted it on Fb, and expected people to show up. Nigger, people need notice, especially your people, they need like two weeks notice just to go to work.

Fuck you op and fuck this guy too. If you want people to go to your stupid nig jig, plan ahead. This isn't an illustration of how alike we are, it's just another example if how retarded they are. Nice job op.

He's in a reflector vest because he is a literal retard. I have a few of these dudes that walk around in my city. All seem pretty nice, but definitely off.
Still a nigger though.

What are the work goggles for? Scoping phat booty?

Poor guy.

With that said he's not the average nigger
and until their culture learns to shame dumbasses and criminals
and elevate smart and successful people,
he will never be the average nigger.

probably to stop the debris from flying in his eyes as he walks up and down the highway

God damn this guy is depressing.I feel for you Julius. give yourself a handjob, you deserve it.

>Jazz Festival
Sounds like a chill dude honestly.

id have gone. cant promise a nice present though. maybe a cool monster truck toy

Are you not afraid of Jacob and the boys coming to machine gun you for writing such an offensive comment?

spoiled faggot, i used to disable my fb on my birthday just so people didnt know

I had a black friend in college. We were in all the same classes. He was a little autistic but smart as fuck. We were best buds. Drinkin', hanging out, shootin' the b-ball.

He became a black extremist and rejected all western civilization as the "white man's world". Dude had a 160 IQ. He fucks around in Haiti now. Am pretty sad.

>Lost a friend.

lol my parents are dead

Being lonely when you want anything but is the worst feeling.

This. I'm no nigger lover but at least he's not dressed in nigger attire.

underrated

That's sad as fuck.

>He fucks around in Haiti now.
So he went back to where he belongs, good.

>nigger
>160 iq

You retard you probably have a 110 and he has a 115 and you think he's nigger genius.

Damn, that kind of got me a little.

nah, haiti is just a fuckin' pit. It's humanitarian work

It's even more stupid on the other end of the spectrum.

My mother has hundreds of Facebook "friends", on her birthday her feed was literally destroyed by all the birthday wishes, meanwhile her actual family is sitting around here wondering when she'll stop fucking with her cell phone.

nah. This wasn't lib arts, senpai. Black dudes with high IQ exist too.

If he moved to fucking Haiti I really doubt he has a three digit IQ.

Poor bastard Julius
Life is like that sometimes, don't worry bro, we are all alone deep down

>uses apostrophes correctly
he deserves better

as a whole, you're absolutely right. However, it's safer for a nigger to walk through a kkk rally than for you to simply walk through a black neighborhood.

With that statement alone it's grounds for discrimination to the fullest of your ability.

Wheres the fb link I wanna make his day

French, Spanish, English, Russian, German fluency.

math/sci degrees.

Thats genius material.
Remember, it's the average IQ thats lower, there are geniuses in every race. It's only about the rap real nyggas in gang gang shyt you have to worry. Black people are not default enemies. The question is: You are getting flooded into suicide, so there is that.

I really genuinely don't hate all black people. Sure, a lot of them act like niggers but there are a good amount of blacks who are really just decent people. I kinda feel bad for the ones who work hard and love their country, but have to put up with the nig nogs and whatnot.

I feel bad for him but I'm still pretty much a Nazi, I'm just not an emotionless monster so obviously I can relate to his suffering.

Well put...
>Mfw cry baby jerk off fest

>tfw I’m a Gemini and so is he and we occupy opposite sides of the social spectrum

i would go to this guys party i love him.

>This young black man was all alone on his birthday, what these unemployed neo-nazis did next will shock you

Not all of us are nazis, I believe in integration of the black population they simply need education and support to rebuild the ghettos and neighborhoods. You complain unless you try to help

It's the gang culture and the left exploring them for votes.

Honestly, this copy pasta gives feels...
But, why is the bottom image cropped? Who's that to his left (our right)?

it's literally years old.
His friends apologized after their being asshole became internet famous.

What's most sad about it is how it speaks about the black community. If he had posted some retarded shit about Henny and bitches he'd get a million likes and 50 people over to wreck his house but because he's trying to have a wholesome time with family and friends he's ignored. Niggers are the worst

>black people
>integrating

>they simply need education and support to rebuild the ghettos and neighborhoods
i'd be all them doing this in their own country.
as it stands they'll only ever be used as a lever to stoke up racial tension.

Never forget

>25
>still celebrating birthday

Found your problem.

He longed for culture, tradition, and heritage of the people of his own race, like all intelligent people do. Seeing what he sees around him he saw a world of nothing but fatherlessness and crime. Of course he was mad, this is why separation of the races is for their own good.

Poor guy. His kind doesn't belong in the same society with whites though.

Happy Birthday, Julius! :)

I'd definitely have a beer with this dude, seems alright

That meme is incorrect, by terminology though. Not all (x) is like that is 100% accurate as a statement because it is true. All means all. If the statement were Most of (x) aren't like that then I would agree, but again this meme's terminology is wrong. Also this attitude of dismissing people who may agree with us or be potential allies in this meta-political ideological meme-thought war, on the basis of them being black or jewish or etc, is foolish and retarded. You go to war with the army you have, not the one you want. And if you keep dismissing potential allies that could at least buy us time or perhaps get us to a point where whites aren't hated or blamed for anything, perhaps even to a point where immigration and policies like affirmative action can be revoked, taxes lowered, etc. Dismissing Larry Elder, Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell because they're black is equally foolish as dismissing Ben Shapiro because he's Jewish. There appears also to be this purity spiral of dismissing any right wing ally on the basis of if he is actually white or if he is married to a white woman. This purity spiraling and not seeking further allies to spread our ideas into other other communities, groups, etc, is something that will ensure our failure. As it stands we are out manned and (in terms of social media apps) outgunned. The game is being rigged against us. We need every friend we can get.

BASED FRIENDLESS BLACK MAN! PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE AND GIVE US BLACK BABIES!

>get us to a point where whites aren't hated or blamed

Too late for that. POC smell blood. There is no reason for POC not to hate and go for the kill if they think they are going to win a war of demographics. You think POC are going to help us keep them minorities? Think about what you are saying.

Did he ever respond?

He killed himself

question: what happens when shitskins overthrow the systematically racist system of systemic injustice? what would they put into its place and how would this improve the current situation?

on that note, what is the current situation? what are they actually fighting against and fighting for?

rip

Nice projection Mike

B E A U T I F U L

I never will. This was almost too painful without your share. God bless you Vicenzo.

>Irish
>integrating
I saw one of your disgusting fucking bars while walking down the street. "Irish bar " it say "happy Saint Patrick day " said another sight, while a literally red head who could barely speak Spanish was drinking and talking with a few innocent girls about irish beer and potato famines. Just because we hate the english you fucking micks thing you can come here and poison or young with your fucking potato beers.

I would have unironically went to his birthday party

Same. Black dudes who buck the trend and put in hard, honest work to support a family = back tard

It's almost like having right wing views doesn't instantly turn you into a genocidal maniac

Good one, mate

faceberg: julius.movogo.9

I don't have faceberg pls post some recent goings on in Julius' life

This desu

Segregation was the only thing that worked but the Jews pushed hard for (((civil rights))). In America we should have freedom of association like our forefathers envisioned.

I believe eugenics would solve the negros woes. The american negroid must be only allowed to breed if they posses an IQ of at least 100. I would also advocate for planned parenting thru invitro fertilization using high IQ european semen so we can share a more common blood and bring the intelligence gap closer.