Who was your first waifu?

Who was your first waifu?
And if she is still your waifu how long has she been your waifu?

Mine is Kurumi, she was my first waifu, she has been my waifu for around 7 months.

>Not having a seasonal waifu

Should be 2 years by now. Nothing can beat the clock.

Great taste OP. I never changed my waifu its been the same for 6 years
>not having a life

>first waifu
>not lurking 2 years before posting

I don't really like commitments but I do have a list of the girls who I like the most

>first waifu

Post the list.

>waifu
>was

That's not how it works.

I can't, if I did it would be like I'm prying for attention, and I'm not that shallow.

>first waifu

I hope this actually isn't a thing.

I know I'm going to get bullied for this but fuck it. Nyu a best.

Reese from Zoids was my first waifu.
I divorced her for Lacus Clyne in 2003 who I divorced for Mizore Shirayuki in 2010

Clock is my waifu until the end of time
except the cock

>first waifu
>for 7 months
Oh my god, how new are you?

>changing waifus
Fucking disgusting. If you do that, you are a manslut and never had an actual waifu.

I've been together with my one and only waifu for 3 years already.

>tfw first waifu was Sup Forums
a-at least she was brown

Some people are late bloomers

Maybe they just have high standards.

reported

Did I get it right?

Nope.

all yall bitches werent even fuckin born yet

>le u can only have 1 waifu maymay xDD
like with 3d, sometimes you just lose interest when a new girl comes along

Because you break up with and divorce your previous waifu before getting a new one, you dipshit. It's just human decency.

When you're a little older, you step out of the waifu meme entirely.

> choosing 3d
You came to the wroooooong neighborhood motherfucker.

Nope. All you have to do is worship the void.

Back at you.

Saber has been my girl for 10 years now, love still strong

I never abandon a waifu I just add them to the harem.

You, I respect you.

This is the proper approach. Once a waifu is a waifu for life. Loving one doesn't make me not love another one in a completly seperates universe.

I've been attracted to many girls, but I never knew what a true waifu was until Ryuuko.

Going on 17 years in a few months.

KEK

Impressive. Most people grow out of shit taste.

When it happens? I know waifufags who are over 40.

17 years of shit taste

Sometimes I wonder if my waifu would still love me, even though I've become a bad person. It's not my fault, or maybe it is.

Do you think your waifu would and would save you? I don't think there's any saving me.

My waifu would probably kill me before I could ever even talk to her. It's an unrequited love.

But as long as you've had her love once, there's never a point where you can't redeem yourself, user!

>there's never a point where you can't redeem yourself, user!
I don't see the point when she isn't real and everything in existence is just meaningless. I just don;'t see the point anymore, not even in killing myself. All I want to do is just get all fucked up and people sure don't get in my way about things anymore. I hope I die before I'm 30. Like from drugs or that someone just kills me. I think I'd probably end up in prison if someone told me "give your life meaning" to my face. I'd probably hurt them for that. I don't know how else I should be anymore. There isn't shit to be happy about in reality. It's all meaningless shit to keep you busy til you die, and I don't love humanity like her, I typically hate people land their bullshit. It's better if I waste away and be like I never existed. Seriously, why go to school, get a job, and have friends or any of that? Anything? Give your own life meaning, but it's still meaningless, be happy for others? Fuck them, work for others? Fuck that. Existing is hell. She enjoys life, so she would never enjoy me. I would rather have an existence with nothingness, but me as nothingness at this point.

Yuki Nagato, 4 years.

Recently decided to move on to Rem.

>moved on to seasonal garbage after 4 years
When we say 3D is disgusting, we mean you.

Holy shit you're an edgy faggot. I bet you aren't even out of primary school at this point, in which case you shouldn't be posting on this 18+ Taiwanese typography forum.

But if you're going to be the emo then I'm going to be the overoptimistic faggot yelling that YOU AREN'T LIVING YOUR LIFE CORRECTLY!

You wouldn't end up in prison if someone said that to your face because your ass wouldn't be able to touch them. You type like a scrawny ass faggot who never goes out side or tries to face life, instead just shutting yourself off from any sort of hardship. If that's how you want to waste your existence then that's your choice, but it's no ones fault but your own when you look back on your life and see that you've accomplished exactly nothing and that no one exists that would morn your passing.

The point of life is to leave a legacy, to achieve, to be remembered by those that come after you. So stop being a whiny bitch and go do something, anything. Hit up a gym, find a hobby outside of Korean colorings, go hiking, do something other than being a little faggot.

I don't know how much older I have to be. My wizard powers are constantly increasing.

>he point of life is to leave a legacy, to achieve, to be remembered by those that come after you
Okay but what is the point of that?
Checkmate Christianity!
Also fuck being anything to people, I don't feel like being used. That's all that is, is being used to 'help' society and contribute.

>So stop being a whiny bitch and go do something, anything
For fucking what? And most of what can I do isn't shit I want to do, so fuck that. Fuck doing anything just for the sake of it, it's just boring garbage then that will only piss me off.

>waste your existence
>implying you aren't wasting yours

>Seriously, why go to school, get a job, and have friends or any of that? Anything?
For fun.

Kagami, for many many years now.

Oh god.
Get out of here, SHiN.

>The point of life is to leave a legacy, to achieve, to be remembered by those that come after you.
Those after me are all equally worthless. Just like you, thinking what you build with your human hands actually has any value. There's no point in giving you, or them, anything. Fuck off and stop pretending you know shit.

It isn't fun to me. Just worthless shit to pass the time. The same boring repetitive daily shit. I hate that. Why would school and all that be fun? Why would people pestering you about wanting to do shit be fun? Always wanting your time or you to give to them for some reason or just venting to you about things you don't care about. Why would I want to hear their problems? What am I supposed to do about it? Why would waking up and go somewhere to be told what to do all day and slave away be fun? Let me guess I'm supposed to watch the news too and care about which evil shithead becomes the next president because it always makes such a big difference.

what is this fun you speak of

The point of it is to make your time alive worth something. If you're not going to achieve, or at least try to, you're wasting space and resources and might as well not exist. Seeing as you obviously don't want to an hero, suck it up and use your life to do something.

And no, I'm not wasting my life because I enjoy my life. I enjoy pushing myself and creating and accomplishing. Just because you're an emo doesn't mean everyone else is.

say that to my face irl not online and see what happens nerd. :^)

Okay, so I waste spaces and resources. That works cause I hate everything at this point, so might as well shit on it. I don't get it. There is nothing for me in this shit life that interests me, I never was asked to be born, to say I should still give my existence to others for no reason is bullshit. I don't feel like like being a prisoner like that. I would rather waste away in defiance. I shouldn't have to an hero. I shouldn't have to exist just for the world's sake either. To me it sounds like being a prisoner. I get literally nothing out of it all.

>The point of it is to make your time alive worth something
You still haven't said what the fucking point is.

>Just because you're an emo
2007 is dead.

Please put your one life to good use and help other people. You clearly have nothing to lose.

>choosing waifubait over superior girl

Why?

9 years

Fuck them though. I don't get shit from it. That's just willingly being used, like Stockholm syndrome.

>I get literally nothing out of it at all
What do you want?

she looks like a NTR heroine

Because of your negative approach you can't enjoy them.
Not necessary lessons but school can be fun. I found chuuni friends and have fun every single day, pretending various things and playing pen&paper RPGs on lessons. That was one of the best time in my life.
Work can be fun as well, you just need to find something you enjoy or is fun in general. I work as a game developer and I love it. But that wouldn't be that fun if it wasn't a startup. Everyone are students, atmosphere is light and everyone likes to goof around watching funny videos and stuff.
Also find some friends who share your interests. I share flat with two other people who enjoy anime and video games so we watch it together everyday. Drugs can be fun as well, either smoke weed with friends or take some LSD and enjoy world around you.
Also get a dog and motorbike. A dog can really give you lot's of happiness and companionship. I personally don't have motorbike but I'm going to buy it soon. People say going on journeys like that is really cheering and nice way to spend some time.
Don't get boring as fuck job at corporation and spend whole days alone watching news like a slave. It's worse than killing yourself.

Well this turned /adv/ real quick.

Having a waifu should be a one time thing.

OR at the least very infrequent.

My waifu is Sup Forums and from like last September

What is there to want? I mean I can't have my waifu, and I really can't do or enjoy things here enough. my health sucks too much for much anyway. In the old days people like me used to just be left in the woods or whatever as babies to die. There is no point. There is no choice but to just sit here and curse everything while wasting away and turning to dust eventually.

>I found chuuni friends and have fun every single day, pretending various things and playing pen&paper RPGs on lessons
The thought of that makes me want to claw my throat and eyes out.
>atmosphere is light and everyone likes to goof around watching funny videos and stuff
Sounds like a special kind of hell.
>Work can be fun as well, you just need to find something you enjoy or is fun in general.
Stops being interesting once I realize i's for the sake of others not me, and that I get nothing really out of but time filled.
>Drugs can be fun as well, either smoke weed with friends or take some LSD and enjoy world around you.
I smoke weed everyday, but my things are opiates, weed, and salvia. In fact my thoughts on reality functioning are similar to a lot of salvia trip stories. LSD would be nice, but most of that shit these days has amphetamines in it and fuck that shit. i like shit that can take me farther from reality, not bond me to people. People are nothing but trouble. Just to be used like they would use me and to get me money or things I need like food. Dogs and motorbikes cost money, and make money you have to be a gear and have a master tell you what to do to give you green paper.

You are too existential for your own good. Embrace the meaninglessness of life. You already know that we're nothing more than over-evolved apes.You already have the answer. I've been preoccupied lately with the same issues that you're describing, and since I don't plan on killing myself I decided to make art. Maybe you could try religion, or distract yourself with anime and video games.

Anything to take your mind away from existential bullshit. That right there could be your life's purpose. You'll wake up one day and everything will fall into place, so stop worrying about it.

>distract yourself with anime and video games
I've been doing that for as long as I can remember and I fucking hate it. The only thing I actually like is my waifu, that is all. I really hate everything else or just don't enjoy it.
>Maybe you could try religion
Oh god no. And being a cult leader isn't allowed these days unless you fuck everyone and I don't want 3DPD.
>You are too existential for your own good. Embrace the meaninglessness of life.
But I hate existing.
>That right there could be your life's purpose.
Pretty sure I don't want purpose. Pretty sure I hate reality and want nothing to do with it anymore.

Why are you even posting? Are you hoping that someone will give you answers? You already know there are none.

I don't know. Why not? What else is there to do until I die? Might as well piss people off online with my edginess. Or ruin the moods, and what not. No reason to make them better. I hate life. Not my fault no one has killed me yet. Not my fault society decided to stop abandoning people like me in the woods at a young age to die or shoving us off cliffs as witches or whatever.

You could be lighting candles and having a tender wank to your waifu.

>first waifu
>disgusting.jpeg

Kirishima Mana has been my waifu since 2006 when I forced a friend who knew Japanese to sit down and translate the entire NGE: Girlfriend of Steel game for me. You can decide for yourself whether you think that's more admirable or sad.

I did that yesterday, and many days before. It just gets boring. It's all so boring and pointless. I barely feel anything down there anymore from all of that. There really isn't anything interesting enough to do in life because it's all pointless meaningless shit.

It's okay, user. All Eva girls are good girls.

No thats fantastic and probably a great memory as well.

Good job!

I'm happy for you user. Asuka is best girl.

Patrician taste. Whereas i am only trash tier

>having a life

Is that you, Jonny Greenwood?

First and only, 6 years

Mai waifu since 2013 and still going strong.

>tripshit

Mine is Lafiel. She has been my waifu for upwards of two years, maybe even three.

My first waifu wasn't really my waifu since I just used her to shitpost on /vg/

Horo, but only for a few months, then it was Ika Musume but even she lasted for only a few months. Then Hatsune Miku came and it's been three years

Almost 4 years

>first waifu
>7 months
>clockfag
Why are clockfags so cancerous?

my waifu since january 2004

>first
You mean only.

Found her in 2000.

Still together.

Its been 7 years for me and Rei

I respect your dedication user, I like Asuka but I'll always love Rei