I just learned I got a little Jew blood in me. What are your suggestions, Sup Forums?

I just learned I got a little Jew blood in me. What are your suggestions, Sup Forums?

Don't be a Jew about it.

Kill yourself

at least you're not a nigger

>a little
Pic related is OP's high school yearbook photo.

So? I'm 5% Black but have pink nipples.

Become a movie producer.

Jew is also an attitude, if you can't avoid slightly resembling one you can make up by not acting like one. People will admire you for this, some people wont even care. Some jews can be useful.

Try bleeding out.

little zyklon b will get that jew out of you in 5-10 mins flat

Quick find an oven and bake it out of you

Start going to a synagogue regularly and then when they trust you go to a large gathering with a suicide vest and detonate it.

You now have a decision: to Jew or not to Jew (and join us instead)

Become a genetic engineer, and figure out how to edit out your Jew blood.

let it out.

lance you arteries until all the jew blood is out

don't stop until you find the blood that screams OOOOYYYY VEEEEYY

plz post them Ms. Venti

It's not about blood, you arent a member unless your mother was

Go swindle some goys.

Be proud.

Relax. The white ethno-state will need somebody to sweep the floors and clean the toilets.

I have tried this. The only thing Jewish on me is my nose. every nose bleed I have feels like a potential victory but I think my nose is trying to drain out my white Christian blood.

Embrace it, tell everyone youre jewish, and drop subtle red pills about jews. Then if/when people say anything, become a victim, call them anti semitic, and spout off about "muh holocaust".

As a jew, i use this tactic frequently, and you either redpill people, or you make them mad and then they look racist, making them think negatively about jews.

Good luck user!

Use your powers for good and fight for a white future. That's what I plan to do. I figure my Jewish blood is far enough back in my bloodline that it doesn't define me but if we get to a point where it's a strike against me I can at least die on the battlefield fighting for a future for white children rather than just hopping in the oven.

Enjoy life because you had no say in anything related to your existence. Life is suffering and surviving entails devouring other organisms and constantly entering transactions when someone has to lose. You are here for a little while, try to enjoy life.

Infiltrate

Never reproduce.

Ever.

Came for this comment

Slice your forearm lengthwise and drain the jew blood out. Problem solved.

It's too late. my 1/2 Polish 1/2 Asian boy was born a year ago before I heard the news.

Three hours at 1800 degrees

post em post em post em

Aside from the meme's most Europeans from the Rhine Valley have some jew in them. MEHHHHH

use your privilege to destory zionism

>tfw no octaroon qt gf
fuck this world man

Then raise him to be gay or a furry. That bloodline needs to end.

What exactly does that mean? How do you have “Jew” blood. Jewish people are made up of tons of different races and ethnicities.

How do you resemble a group of people made up of tons of different ethnicities. There are black Jews, white Jews, Asian Jews, etc.

I have jewish family and my grandma's maiden name is very Jewish.

Or you convert.

There are tons of white Jews. Why are you all so fucking dumb?

So tell me, what race are Jewish people?

Wait... I may not have Hebrew blood then! I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reptilian

FEELS GOOD, MAN!!!

> What are your suggestions, Sup Forums?
Enjoy the IQ bump, don't tell people from Sup Forums

Do this. Drop redpills, then call anyone who disagrees anti-semite. Like Shapiro.

Or if you pass as gentile, just marry a gentile girl and don't tell her about this part of your ancestry. Your kids won't be Jewish either way (without a Jewish mother), and won't hate themselves or be able to have their inner society-wrecker awakened.

use this to your advantage user
get in good with them, and then as they have poisoned us poison them back
promote interracial mixing
promote cultural diversity
promote circumcision among all the jews
Gandhi be damned, let this world be blind

Better than having a little jew dick in you