Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/1DwVU
imgur.com/a/Txk7U
imgur.com/a/dpE7z
imgur.com/a/eJAZN
imgur.com/a/UEnRa
i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg
i.imgur.com/08bs1uC.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1542917
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg])
i.imgur.com/7uG7tun.jpg)
i.imgur.com/FUrPAHR.png
i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
imgur.com/a/seELr
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/YP4vb
imgur.com/a/qLPHK
imgur.com/a/jvS4W
imgur.com/a/DlXtT
imgur.com/a/FODEs
imgur.com/a/zegFv
imgur.com/a/MZDqa
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
imgur.com/a/b68hV
imgur.com/uT5tTmg
imgur.com/a/Q6FnP
files.catbox.moe/hqvwm3.png
files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/b/b1/Medb1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160331040019
animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yandere-simulator/images/f/f4/The-jojo-poses.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160717000118
theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/jjsc3pose.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/f/ff/Giornocolorat1.png/revision/latest?cb=20150903172728
imgur.com/qYDr0gp
i.imgur.com/VsqMOgV.jpg
i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
imgur.com/QYVymbF
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
u.pomf.is/hpfrdz.webm
imgur.com/a/UGami
i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg
i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg
i.imgur.com/vMUVEKM.jpg
u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png)
u.pomf.is/ebvnut.jpg),
imgur.com/a/eXDxD
i.4cdn.org/a/1470395631980.jpg
imgur.com/a/cJ0az
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/a/SFxsL
i.imgur.com/a/fiFdf
imgur.com/6FOQDck.jpg
i.imgur.com/nRrF8iM?r.jpg
imgur.com/a/k52P3)
youtube.com/watch?v=wjbeTadduUQ),
imgur.com/a/NJ9dQ
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
imgur.com/a/pmjUH
imgur.com/a/DQIlC
imgur.com/a/UMuWD)
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
imgur.com/a/8cro4]
i.imgur.com/ZwyGkEQ.jpg
imgur.com/a/ErcKe
imgur.com/a/erNqG
i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
imgur.com/a/hvNbY
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/aCd0s
imgur.com/a/ogOl7,
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
imgur.com/a/pvyQh
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
imgur.com/a/3uFxY
imgur.com/a/XKeTP
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Standard ref pics - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Sorry for the unusually long request list, just have a lot of ideas this time around.

Dressed in kind of metalhead fashion, jackets, band ts, leather/tattered pants, stockings, long fingerless gloves, etc. - imgur.com/a/1DwVU

Dressed as Shatte Judevesten - imgur.com/a/Txk7U

Dressed as Rio Miyachi from Ana Satsujin. Maybe holding a box cutter all yandere like. - imgur.com/a/dpE7z

Dressed as Hifumi Togo from Persona 5. - imgur.com/a/eJAZN

Dressed in any kind of casual clothes you may like. Maybe something like this - imgur.com/a/UEnRa

Or a joint request with Hinafag like practicing magic together or anything more specific that he may have in mind would be nice too.

And of course anything cute/suggestive/lewd-ish even(within the realm of SFW of course) would be fine too.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.
-a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg
-her wearing a miko outfit

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Good morning or afternono everyone.
I hope you all had a good week!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her hair down, as if she just got out of t he shower, please.

If you want to draw something else, that's alright too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Her wearing some casuals shorts/tanktop and bunny ear themed headphones listening to music.

• Her wearing only a zip-up bunny hoodie with a smug expression

• Alternatively requesting her with Yuu Matsumi with both of them sharing Yuu's warm scarf! Yuu Matsumi Ref: If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra, similar to:
i.imgur.com/08bs1uC.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai painting her nails. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1542917

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Lewd request: With a bedhead, wearing a grey knot tied t-shirt (Something like this, and sorry for quality [i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg]) and green and pink stripped panties.
-Dressed as a chef, either cooking something, or presenting a dish to the viewer.
-Or anything at your preference

And thank you for your time.

Considering Comiket starts on the 12, I'd like to request Kobori with Kirino () shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Since the Olympic games are ongoing, I want to see her doing either gymnastics (ribbon rhythmic dancing is preferred), playing soccer, or volleyball.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Anything cute or cute lewd is fine.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time

Go away

Hi WWD! To celebrate Independence Day on the 14th, I am requesting Deedlit running down a hill/ rolling in a field and just having fun, wearing anything nice and comfy for a Summer's day out (a dirndl would be cool i.imgur.com/7uG7tun.jpg)
-Drinking some tea at a small table in the shade of a tree, wearing a nice dress or something like ( i.imgur.com/FUrPAHR.png )
-For the ongoing Olympics, Deed spiking a volleyball. Maybe it hitting me in the face (SI i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png )
-Yelling from the top of a tree that stands above the forest canopy, confessing her love for me to the world.
-Drawn in Gununu style
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is highly appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday, everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
• competing or participating in the Rio Olympics, maybe in beach volleyball, swimming, track, gymnastics, or lighting the torch! Any outfit is ok as long as it's cute!
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Rin as a smug loli.

Requesting that you request you're waifu with her hair cut for the summer.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/YP4vb

- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- cosplaying as either Mai Natsume, Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, or Bullet from Blazblue. Anything action-y or cool looking would be fine, concerning a pose or any type of scene, if you’re interested in drawing something like that.
Mai Natsume References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK
Makoto Nanaya References: imgur.com/a/jvS4W
Noel Vermillion References: imgur.com/a/DlXtT
Bullet References: imgur.com/a/FODEs

- in an outfit similar to Dynamite Rin’s or Great Luvia’s. Whichever you prefer is fine.
References: imgur.com/a/zegFv

- cosplaying as either Ferry, Song/Tweyen, Rosamia, or Sophia from Granblue Fantasy. Other Granblue Fantasy characters might be fine, so please ask if there are others that interest you.
References: imgur.com/a/MZDqa

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Shion trying to put on pantyhose like in this Image imgur.com/a/b68hV or her waking up with fluffy hair/bed hair.
Requesting a joint request between Kobeni and Shion posing together to make a heart with their hands placed together similar to the reference below.
Pose ref: imgur.com/uT5tTmg
Kobeni ref: imgur.com/a/Q6FnP
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance.

Hello

Requesting Diana. Anything cute and no lewds please. Also I included some stickers from some messaging app in the ref - it would be cool to have more of those stickers, so if you can draw one in a that style, or a similar one, that would be amazing.

Requesting Gazer wearing chocolate instead of her goo.

Or something cute with her and my SI, like an outfit swap or facesitting.
My usual outfit is a pair of sweats with a pattern like this: files.catbox.moe/hqvwm3.png
SI ref: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg

Can I request the right boy to be drawn in the pose of the left boy? Without the apron and the bag if it's possible. Thanks!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always appreciated, this time I have my first joint request:

I'd love to see Hane and Tamaki having tea and/or cake together, please!

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting my cutey Astolfo!

I'd like to see him wearing Medb from fates outfit: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/b/b1/Medb1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160331040019

Alternatively posing like one of the girls in this image animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg with Minori (Cross-thread) as the other.

Or performing a JoJo pose, anyone is fine but below are some examples(including other waifu is fine):
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yandere-simulator/images/f/f4/The-jojo-poses.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160717000118
theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/jjsc3pose.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/f/ff/Giornocolorat1.png/revision/latest?cb=20150903172728

Or just whatever you want to draw, lewd is fine too.

And just a reminder that he's a boy.

Please and thankyou!

Good morning everyone, this weekend I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Ashs Kalos outfit, holding a Pokeball, zipping up her jacket, with Pikachu on her shoulder, or anything where she has the outfit on.
>Ashs outfit: imgur.com/qYDr0gp

Or, a joint request between Kobeni and Shion posing together to make a heart with their hands placed together similar to the reference below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/VsqMOgV.jpg
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

Just saiyan, the one on the left is a girl.

Requesting Tsubasa wearing a maid outfit while doing an awkward, embarassed smile.
Or,
Wearing animal pajamas, looking sleepy and tired. (can be bird, cat, or dog, or any cute animal of your choice)

If not possible, anything beautiful is fine.

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Kindly requesting Colette holding my hand up to her cheek and smiling.
Or, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, the madman challenge, her animated like this: u.pomf.is/hpfrdz.webm

I know but the pose she is doing is not.
It's perfect to illustrate the background while giving the boy on the right some screentime.
But I can't for the love of god get the angle and the position right. I suck at at this.

Requesting Yukari wearing my glasses.
imgur.com/a/UGami
Her making a cute comment on them would be great too.

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Wearing a wedding dress i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg
Or Fatal Frame bikini i.imgur.com/vMUVEKM.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Hello there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi enjoying a bag of cola gummies or gummy bears, or gummy candy in general really (ref:u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png)

Alternatively, her in a hoodie drinking coffee from a heart mug like the reference (the cat design on the hoodie or googly eyes like her hat would be great) (ref:u.pomf.is/ebvnut.jpg), those ideas aside, I'm always happy with anything cute that a drawfriend has for me. I really appreciate it, have a great weekend.

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD
In addition, I'd like to joint request Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II). Please and thank you.
Touko Reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1470395631980.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Requesting Oora riding on the back of a Regigigas. Anything else is fine too really.

Requesting Rukia dressed in a kigurumi of any of these pokemon and playing happily with the pokemon that matches her outfit (such as dressed as a Stunky and playing with a Stunky)
refs for pokemon: imgur.com/a/700pN
refs of Rukia: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Kigurumi reference is pic

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally taking a nap in a comfy armchair, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Kagura with tanlines, wearing only a pair of short leg overalls, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Hibiki as a cat or dog girl.

Requesting bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean

Requesting my darling Miia as a swashbuckling pirate on the high seas. Either as a captain with a big pirate's hat, or as a grunt with just a bandana, either is fine. Though ideally either way, carrying a cutlass too.
i.imgur.com/a/SFxsL

Or in a 5Ds styled motorcycling suit, riding a D-Wheel that looks like this piece of shit I drew.
i.imgur.com/a/fiFdf

Or a scrappy luchadora, possibly suplexing somebody. imgur.com/6FOQDck.jpg

Lastly, something like this look would be cute, with the skull cap, sweater around waist, and tanktop.
i.imgur.com/nRrF8iM?r.jpg

That aside, I'm always up for joint requests with others, anything cute or cool is just fine with me.
Thanks again in advance.

'Sup WWD.
The most dreaded day of the year for me is approaching: my birthday.
So to celebrate I'd love to see one of the following
-Law on a sailboat, from the POV of someone riding the boat with him. It's my dream to go sailing with him. He can be fishing, hoisting the sails, steering. Bonus points if he's wearing something casual that is summery/beachish.(some ref imgur.com/a/k52P3)
-Law with a party hat, sitting on the floor, putting a dish with a slice of cake next to a blankface user or wooftan, who is "laying on the floor feeling like garbage (it's a family tradition)" (youtube.com/watch?v=wjbeTadduUQ), maybe asking "are we gonna do anything today?" Wooftan ref: imgur.com/a/NJ9dQ
-Something reassuring, Like him telling me I'm not old and to stop fussing about grey hairs, or telling me he'll help me make this year better
-anything of him with rolled up sleeves.

Good morning, requesting Eureka in her dress featured in the last episode of her series, lying down in a field of wild flowers with her eyes closed, enjoying the serene atmosphere. If it isnt too much trouble, her wings spread behind her as she lies down would be spectacular, but is by no means required. Anything else cute is very much so appreciated.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thank you for considering, I understand this request is somewhat complex.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki in a a boudoir style pin up, sort of like these pictures:

u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
In case you need more references:
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Happy Birthday soon !

Hello WWD!

Requesting Arche Klein wearing a large and fancy ballroom/princess dress. So big and elaborate that she finds it hard to even walk!

If that doesn't strike your fancy, anything else that's cute with Arche would be highly appreciated as well.

Have a good weekend!

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and lighting a sparkler or having fun at a summer festival. imgur.com/a/pmjUH
Alternatively, wearing a butler outfit like his seiyuu (on the right) imgur.com/a/DQIlC
You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great! Hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
-a POV image of him look to the side, while wearing this outfit (imgur.com/a/UMuWD) and while we are sharing a scarf
-Otherwise, just something cute of him wearing a scarf would also be immensely appareicated

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting my lovely Inori drying off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Just something of Blanc eating something unusual, unpleasant, or "unhealthy" or trying to use a smartphone to try out Pokemon Go all the while dressed like the female trainer avatar. please.

Hello everybody
Requesting
-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Cute moment with Baby Noire (Orange hair), Baby Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Reading a tall stack of tomes
-Fortune Telling SI that theirs going to be a serious love in his life soon, a certain dark mage sitting in front of him.
-Tharja smiling with a devious smile at SI Tied to a chair
SI: imgur.com/YFIoCR4
I think Im over doing it with the SI stuff.
Thank you for your time and I will love to see what comes around
And remember, your waifu a Cute, CUTE!

Requesting Umiko

Requesting Hisui wearing the cat lingerie.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting my love Yuu watching a meteor shower on a clear night sky, or sharing her soft scarf with Maka Albarn [ref: ] Potential scarf sharing ideas: [imgur.com/a/8cro4]
Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Requesting Kneesocks sipping tea.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

As a joint request, requesting Kneesocks and Stocking () sharing the same sweater like this - i.imgur.com/ZwyGkEQ.jpg

I'd like to request anything cute with Etna.

Requesting for someone else?

Requesting Yukari!

On an adventure, on a Schwimmwagen!

or just in suspender shorts, or a qipao!

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her in some comfy loungewear, with shorts and a hoodie, such as these: imgur.com/a/ErcKe
Though it doesn't have to be anything too fancy, in fact, I prefer simpler style hoodies, but it's up to you!

Or her as she's putting on socks or thighhighs.

Or her as a cat maid, or just maid.

Or something cute while she's wearing only her shirt or a t-shirt, and underwear (just a casual simple and cute pantsu with a bow/ribbon preferred).

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test.

Something summer related would be great, but anything cute or stupid will be appreciated too.

Have a nice weekend!

I'm in the right thread, for waifus.

yeah right, seasonalfag

>not having friends to request for you even when you're gone

Requesting my hero wearing a suit, necktie and gloves being cute, cool or handsome. But anything cute or cool in general would be appreciated.

I think I do, its just I never really ask them to
And I dont want them to get banned for nothing if a mod is having a bad day

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• looking at her hand, her arm stretched out in front of her, admiring her ring with a smile, blushing or even with tears in her eyes imgur.com/a/erNqG
• headpatting or hugging user, anything cute is welcome like this for example i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
• Wearing Nagito Komaeda's outfit or this Monokuma hoodie imgur.com/a/hvNbY

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Requesting Birdy drawn in Darkest Dungeon style art, as either Highway man, Man-At-Arms, or Bounty Hunter, alternatively can draw her sitting at a bonfire with other waifu or just by herself.
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or drawn with Gurren Lagann art style
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg

Or holding our small child asking it to ask "mama" similar to this page, crying tears of joy.
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png

Or a joint request with Risty, in workout attire, hair tied up, flexing, stretching, sparring or working out together, having fun. Bonus for toned bodies.
imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you, and happy Friday!

No I'm on vacation posting from my phone.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu as a rio carnival dancer.

ref: imgur.com/a/aCd0s

Any other works are very much appreciated.
August 18th is her birthday.

Ah, hope you have fun Etnabro

I'll be back home later tonight with a proper request

Requesting anchovy in a yukata eating a candy apple at a festival.
Or anything cute.

Heyo, WWD.
Since some regions in Japan celebrated the Tanabata festival last week, I'd like to request my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing a yukata. It'd be nice if she were to be either eating a candy apple or smiling while she holds a goldfish in a bag that I won her as a prize.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Requesting my angel wearing some lace lingerie, maybe while lying on my bed

Requesting Mayaka in cute casual clothes.

Hey, all.
As some regions of Japan celebrated Tanabata this last Sunday, I'd like to request Anastasia wearing a yukata, preferably with her hair in a bun, and holding a small stuffed animal saying, "This is the best you can do? Well, it's cute, so it's fine, I suppose."

Requesting Natsume in a moral dilemma with an angel and devil version of herself on her shoulders preferably looking very confused, anything else is also cool.

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras joyfully linking arms

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting a drowsy Urabe Mikoto sipping coffee in a bathrobe decorated with a ufo pattern.

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

Mornin' everyone, I'd like to request Yozakura getting ready for the day and putting her school uniform on.
Like sliding on her pantyhose
-adjusting her flower
-buttoning up her top
-looking at herself in a mirror
or anything cute

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. If possible, with her wearing a bikini, an open shirt/jacket, and a sarong. Possibly with this outfit emulating aspects of either of her original designs or color schemes. Samples in here:
imgur.com/a/pvyQh
Please, and thank you.

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

why do you guys keep calling it weekend thread when it's up for over half the week most of the time and the rest of the week you just flood the general thread with your circlejerk anyway

Requesting Touko wearing the bikini worn by Assassin Scatchach from the new F/GO 2016 Summer event. Bikini reference: imgur.com/a/3uFxY

Some other ideas that I have:
-Wearing a semi-translucent summer dress while standing on top of a hill in the morning, and looking back at the viewer with a bright smile on her face.
-A younger, schoolgirl Touko (from Character Material) studying/reading a book in a library. Young Touko reference: imgur.com/a/XKeTP
-A joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Don't talk to it

>Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

So what's her chest size?

Friendly reminder to beginner drawfags. Successful and happy deliveries involve studying and practicing art. Make sure to study anatomy, proportions, and construction before attempting to deliver. It'll help you be better and it'll help the drawthreads stay clear of dA art.

Basically, advice to beginner drawfriends, unless you're a professional, fuck off.

It might just be me but your second ref link is giving 404. Sorry for the you if it turns out being nothing!

Why did you reply to it, just ignore it.

No one here is a professional

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a nice summer request, I'd like to see her looking happy at the beach, wearing a sundress and a straw hat.

Or for a cutelewd request, her still being at the beach, but looking embarrassed and hiding her breasts with the straw hat because she lost her top while swimming. But it's okay because user is nearby and will give her a towel to hide herself.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. E.g. participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine. (Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or alternately competing at the Olympic games in any discipline(s) of your choosing, or receiving a gold medal for her performance.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting my perfect Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute is greatly appreciated. Cutelewd could also be nice.
Or, if is okay with it (sorry for the (you)) a joint request with Ruri and Ai in a swimming contest or something like that.

A catgirl is fine, too.

I would love to request my cute little devil Karen Shirogane in a pajama please. Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses.

Have a nice weekend all

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting a blushing Sawyer, having lewd thoughts, like this:
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting my waifu Mei Mer either lounging/relaxing on the beach or playing with a water pokemon of your choice.

Actually there's multiple drawfags who are professional artist. Doom, hakase, and 34 come to mind.