Just saw a casualama on reddit about a guy who bought and sold slaves who were "consentually" being slaves...

Just saw a casualama on reddit about a guy who bought and sold slaves who were "consentually" being slaves. Figured I'd share.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/76r44g/in_the_past_4_years_i_have_bought_3_people_as/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has since been removed and I've tried the URL. It doesn't work.

Well this is news to me

Reddit isn't news.

Fuck off.

I have more if anyone wants?

The left has been moving in this direction for a long time.

The second you start demanding immigrants for the low wage labor you're only a few steps from demanding entirely free labor.

It's not news

but it is condoning slavery

Sure.

Slavery is the only way for a true ancap paradise

As Aristotle said, "There are natural slaves and unnatural slaves. The natural slaves will gravitate towards submission."

Is there anything about how a slave enters the slave trade? It seems weird that if you knew about this you'd want to be a slave and not a master.

Post it faggot

He said that when slavery was tendy

I found the URL. Earlier when I tried it was redirecting me to the front page.

reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/76r44g/in_the_past_4_years_i_have_bought_3_people_as/

I'd like a consensual live-in sex slave. I even made a thread on /soc/ earlier asking where the best place to find that sort of thing might be.

It works for me.
The initial post is gone but the comments are all there.

I guess I'll continue posting the comment chains as OP has disappeared

Bump

Extreme LARP

This comment chain is pretty long.

Why the fuck are you posting this on Sup Forums?

Proof that lefties are into slavery? It's sort of relevant.

Slavery is good and traditional. Unfortunately, the radical left wing extremist religion known as Christianity had to end that venerable institution.

Fucking dumbfuck redditors
>ugh dude you could be involved in human trafficking
HES LITERALLY OWNING A SLAVE YOU STUPID FUCK WHERES A FUCKIN GAS CHAMBER WHEN YOU NEED ONE FUCK

does their degeneracy know no bounds?

At least now I know Reddit is worse off at identifying a LARP than pol is.

>muh, what about these poor undocumented workers
>oh, and now i won't be able to afford three sub-human proto-slave nannies, waaah
the modern slave trading left ladies and gentlemen

rofl, its like couch-surfing for whores