The truth about Richard Spencer

**the truth about Spencer**

Spencer is an egomaniac and a loser. Anyone who had lent him a helping hand or been so foolish to offer him a platform has been screwed over by him, e.g., ramzpaul, Peter Brimelow, Jared Taylor. Everything he touches turns to absolute shit. Be it Taki (better after him), alternative right (much better after him), NPI (lol. Does that even exist anymore), or Altright.com (right wing buzzfeed. Literally, dying a slow weird death).

He's not a shill or a plant. He's not a closet homo. Spencer is quite simply and literally cancer.

>Live in Cincinnati
>UC just sent out word they're going to let him speak
I mean their campus is in the middle of niggerville and I'm a safe distance but I bet some prissy faggots are going to fuck up traffic for the drive home

Why does someone so insignificant get so much coverage?

I think because he's so outside the skinhead/klansman boogeyman archetype the commies created, they are going 1000% on character assassination and negative press. Mistakes Richard makes get magnified 10 fold with the massive amount of scrutiny he gets.

This sort of thing destroyed David Duke, but there wasn't an internet at the time. I still think the tact should always be to ignore conventional media instead of use them for eyeballs. I think in a few years we'll see the gains of pro-whites that follow that trend vs. Spencer's method.

He's pretty much the only fascist who will still do publicity stunts, aside David Duke

Because the left wants a boogeyman. Someone they can point to and say, that's the bad guy. The far right wants a leader so they get behind el dingus. And, we can this perfect autistic storm.

Oh yea. He also didn't invent the term "alt right."

This.

This thread is another example of the shilling against him. Spencer has literally done nothing wrong.

What's up Rabbi!

This guy gets it.

real thread and not antifa bait

The simple fact is, kikes are terrified by this guy, because he's blue blood, WASP elite stock. Has one of the most prestigious universities in the country as an alma mater, University of Chicago. He's literally the old elite that the kikes dispossessed, now that people like him are taking their own side again, it has them very worried.

Hopefully his followers get beat up by Antifa at this UF speaking thing. Anybody dumb or desperate enough to follow this clown deserves to get their asses kicked.
They give him press because he's a retard who manages to look like a scary Nazi and a weak effeminate fag at the same time. He's the perfect caricature.

David Duke is only able to be made into a boogeyman because he was briefly in the klan in the 70s. And even then, he got rid of the robes and retarded titles like Grand Wizard. Richard is the next evolution of this, where he has further fancied up white nationalism into something presentable. We're still about a decade behind white nationalism in Europe though, which can get 10-30% of the vote in certain EU countries.

Not only that, but the lower tier whites that usurped the wasps of their power from the 10s to the 60s and gave it to the kikes are starting to turn on the kikes and want the wasps back in control.

There is no "white nationalism" in Europe, WN is a strictly American thing. What are you talking about exactly?

sage
no one cares about this dicknose or your opinions

Jezus, what is going on? The more public figures standing up against the political correct, left extremism and other cultural marxism the better.

Why silence everyone who you slightly disagree with? The new generations need the hear and listen to more people then your uncle Hitler

lol no

Dancing for the MSM is outdated and accomplishes absolutely nothing. We know the police will do whatever local politicians say so holding rallies in heavily Democratic areas is retarded.

His Pro EU Pan European White Nationalism is completely unrealistic and downright stupid.

The focus should be on creating strong nationalist movements on a country by country basis. We already see that happening so he's irrelevant.

All he's doing is gaslighting the left while serving as a boogeyman for the Media. He is ineffective and people should stop listening to him.

He really doesn't look scary, my dude. He's a WASP through and through

Please see OP. He's done a lot wrong and has screwed over a lot of people. Why do you think the only people involved in his pathetic Altright.com site are shady losers you've never heard of and literal children.

They're terrified of identity, and he's the one "leading" it. He's a goofball, and literally fumbling at every opportunity. There's nothing special or unique about spencer. Look at the way the left reacts to Jared Taylor or even ramzpaul for freaks sake. The difference those two aren't good looking, neither claims to be the "leader of the alt right" and neither is a pathetic weasel media whore.

I would ask for moar but I've been here too long to honestly believe that thing was born with a vagina