Kill la kill

Should I drop this? 15 ep in and I don't think I'm enjoying it . Is it going to get better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlyZRMKNihY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No keep going, the middle arch is the worst arch in the show, but the final arch is pretty great.

Yes

There will be a very unexpected plot twist so keep watching
Also enjoy the awesome soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=vlyZRMKNihY

Watch the next episode, shit starts getting real

I must admit the show reminded me of autistic spazzing,.

Tracksuit Ryuuko alone saved the middle arc.

seems like every series that studio makes the middle and final arch are the worst
the beginnings they always do very good though

Alright, I'll be the contrarian Sup Forumsnon then.
Yeah, you should drop it, if a show doesn't get interesting for you after 15 (fifteen!!!) eps then said show isn't clearly for you.
And I'm saying that as one that actually liked KlK.

>15 episodes in
>can't decide of he likes it or not
>being this retarded

>not enjoying it from episode 1-24 + OVA

Why are there so many plebs.

Do you hate fun OP? If you do just drop it

Drop it already. You are gonna cry anyway.

> Is it going to get better ?
Sup Forums being anonymous, and a universal taste being non-existent, guessing what you would find good or bad is not an easy task.

So the only way to find out whether the rest is good is to actually watch it.

>doesn't enjoy it
>watches 15 episodes

this desu, though if you didn't like the first 8 episodes (widely regarded as the best part of the show) you should drop

Luluco was weakest at the beginning and got progressively stronger.

its not funny user . my favourite anime is gintama

>>>/reddit/

That's just Nakashima's shitty writing. TTGL was the same way.

It only gets worse towards the end.

Wow, you must be one pathetic shit of life to waste so much time on something you don't even enjoy in the hopes "it will be better next time"

The first half is better than the second half.

No, Makos Osaka adventure was the only good part of that piece of shit arc

Dunno about that, TTGL had quite a good middle arc, it gave the story as well as the main character the focus needed for the show to move into the final arc

>TTGL had quite a good middle arc
No it didn't. Everything after the time skip is fucking terrible, poorly paced stupidity that achieves so little with pointless drama. TTGL's second half is atrocious, the only highlights is there are plenty of visually cool moments in the last 3 episodes.

If you get through Ep 18 and don't like it already then you're safe to drop it. Nothing's gonna top that.

imho the last like 5 episodes are awesome. the middle isn't that good, they stretched it too thin, but it does bounce back. i found the ova fairly enjoyable as well.

Keep going. The last two episodes are hype incarnate.

The middle arch is pretty bad but like said episode 18 is where shit gets real.

I meant the part after Kaminas death up to just before the timeskip. I agree with you on some of the post time skip stuff, like the stuff with Simon and Rossiu felt forced.

It's hard to call anything truly the middle, to me the 3 acts of TTGL are Spiral Empire, time skip, space because each one feels radically different.

The first half of TTGL is solid and fun, with a good character arc for Simon. The second half is ass and really is pretty aimless. All the second half feels like is the writer going "no you don't understand, I really REALLY like Getter Robo Armageddon."

Pretty much agree with you there user, though I really liked the last battle, pretty god damn awesome. Probably best not to mention the ending on this board though.

The middle arc is where the asspulls started coming in and Nia being annoying. Lagann moving, Simon knowing how drills work underwater (propellers, really) and, in my opinion, the disappointing fight with Lordgenome.
Its still at the very least enjoyable since it preserves the feel of the series but it just gets worse from there.