Why do you guys hate turkey?

Why do you guys hate turkey? because of the Armenian thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athleta_Christi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert
youtube.com/watch?v=AARtO88G5Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turks are an unlikable people with a questionable history backed up by their love of a man who wants to be the next putin despite the fact that he's doing very little good for the country

That said my local turkish kebab shop makes a damn good doner sandwich.

literally everyone in the world hates Turkey

Europe hates Turkey, Arabs hate Turkey, Russia Hates Turkey, real Asian Turkics hate Turkey. Hell, even most of the Turk posters here hate Turkey and try to larp as Greek/Anatolian

Cenk is that you?

They are Bl*ck. Take a look at map. They are in contact with the Bl*ck Sea

ohh that guys turkish?? i thought he was just a beaner

You're kidding right?

No, im not fucking kdding

>Canadian
>likes Turkish boner sandwiches

lel at the pottery

VERY LITTLE
E
R
Y

L
I
T
T
L
E

Cenk is a Turk, thus he named the show The Young Turks which that group help commit the Armenian genocide which Cenk denies. Ana is Armenian which is even more funny

nothing fucks up a good day off in November like turkey.

I hate all goat fucking Muslims.

Because they are worse than subhuman coackroachs with similar goals to the kikes.

The only thing good about Turkey is that it kills PKK commies

There is no other country standed out to west like Turks did.
We stopped like 10+ crusade.
100 year ago won war against anglo allience/imperialism.
Still own Istanbul, most important city in the world. Ruskies still wants it.
We show middle finger to almost whole world and yell 'Bring it on, one more crusade LMAO'.

I met some turkish women during an international professional exchange. They were unbelievably fucking hot while the men with them were a bunch of pussies. They all would rather be somewhere else than Turkey.

you realize that you descend from the cucked slaves of Ottomans right?

You are like a Mexican feeling proud about the Spanish conquering of Americas

Because Europe failed to bring its rule here. Europeans even invaded distant continents but we have always been an independent pain in the ass for them, so close to their lands

Turks are the natural predators of Europeans...

I am not hating Erdogan anymore.

After the coup he turned 180° and is now pro Russia.

That's also the reason for the enormous media outrage against him over here - which is, by the way, always a good indicator for something going into the right direction.

Imagine the all terrible shit people say about why the British Empire is bad. You know, conquest/genocide/exploitation etc.
Now take away all cultural, technological and scientific advancement.

That's the Ottoman Empire. A bunch if inbred horse archers with no achievements of their own aside from stealing from others.

Erdogan is a piece of shit, that's why.

Everything bad the progressives blame White people for that happened to Native Americans is exactly what the Turks did to Whites.

But hey, it hasn't even been 600 years since the fall of Constantinople. It took the Spanish around 650 to finally kick out the Muslim invaders. We've still got time to right the wrongs and force the Turks out of rightful White clay in Anatolia.

Nice "argument", mainstream cuck.

Turks weren't even in Anatolia while the crusades were happening, dumb shit. You didn't arrive until the 1250's, and the crusades were already a century old by that point. It'd be like insinuating that the Germans helped Americans gain independence, despite Germany not existing until 105 years after the Americans got freedom.

Success breeds jealousy. Hating Turks for conquering land and genociding people is stupid and I bet most people that constantly make roach threads are Serbian/Greek/Armenian diaspora.

Because it's an ethnic and cultural clusterfuck, from secular people of mostly Greco-Anatolian ancestry to mostly-mongoloid Islamists

Basically this. Turks literally took one of the most successful part of the world and turned it into shit. Combine that with their delusions of grandeur and you create the most retarded country ever

Because you BTFO-ed and scared shitless most of Europe, those beta losers even discovered America to get away from you

I seem to recall something about the Turks begging the Krauts to let them in the EU. Explain this if you're all just a bunch of hard cunts?

We were in Anotolia after first crusade. And with crusade I mean "trying to push Turks out of Anatolia wars". It didn't happen.

Turks have eternal sour grapes. It's amazing. They claim that they hate Europe and WE WUZ EUROPEAN OPRESSORS N SHIEET

meanwhile, they literally destroyed their empire trying to fucking invade the balkans lmao. They thought that they were the inheritors of the Roman Empire fucking kek. Their entire history is them screaming REEEE WE ARE EUROPE and Europe saying "no"

>most successful part of the world

Byzantium in its final days even before Turkic migrations was heavily degenerate and basically on its last legs. Also people forget the Ottoman Empire was a superpower for 2-3 hundred years.

Oh please. Vlad the Impaler had them on the ropes, and if it weren't for him getting backstabbed by the church, the Turks would've likely been pushed back past Constantinople. Hell, the Polish alone were enough to beat back the Ottoman army, despite them using Slavic Janissaries to supplement their army.

The main goal is to invade Europe. Not being a part of it.

Only if you consider Turks the same as all Muslims. The Turks didn't invade Anatolia until after the Mongols.

>STRONG MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS!
MEDIOCRE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS!
WEAK MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE!
WINNER!
MAKE THIS A Sup Forums MEME! LETS GAS THE BRAINLETS!

Totally delusional. Vlad didn't even do anything militarily, he just terrorized civilians in modern day Romania/Bulgaria. The Ottoman army was unmatched for hundreds of years barring some spectacular anomalies (Hunyadi, Skanderbeg) and lost at places such as Vienna due to basically facing the entirety of Europe at once.

Yeah, let's just ignore 3000+ years of Anatolian history and focus on 1204-1453. Totally accurate, and not at all retarded.

I like Turkey. They aren't white, they shouldn't be part of Europe, but I respect their independent spirit. I've never seen a country that looks out for #1 better than Turkey. You guys hate Europe, hate Russia, hate America, hate Arabs. Turkey looks out for Turkey and no one else.

why? the fuck is your problem you fucking faggot?

Because they are not like other Turkic people.

They were the only one not part of the communist bloc.

Hence they suck and betray their people.

>Also people forget the Ottoman Empire was a superpower for 2-3 hundred years
Name an achievement from the Ottoman Empire which affects your life today (philosophy, science, etc). The Ottoman Empire was a dumping ground for the large swaths of different ethnicities after the vacuum created from the fall of the ERE

Cause Islam, DuuuuhhhUhh

> Muslim shit skins genocide Christians in Armenia

> Turn historical Churches into Mosques

> Erdagon creating his own caliphate

there is nothing to like

anzu
dem eyes

Because of that one Turkish poster.
That's literally all it took.

I actually liked Turkey man. Been there two time back in 06 and 09 and honestly it was no different to a western country. People were great, amazing history, hot women in sundresses and great fucking food.

I just dont understand what good did they see in Erdogan. Now I hear even the most freedom loving Turks are pretty much the same as any middle eastern population.

Shame really. I hope you guys get your shit together because this isnt the Turkey I visited thats for sure.

I won't teach white bois Turkish history but most innovation was happening in military area. Turks were using cannons in wars while whites using bows. We were destroying castles with huge cannons while feudal lords thinking they were safe behind walls. etc etc.

If it weren`t for Bram Stokers Dracula book no one would even know who Vlad Tepes was, like for example of many other far more better leaders and warriors.

Does anyone know who these people are:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athleta_Christi

Turks still did overcome them all but in the end they fell in decline like all empires do after a period

And so perfectly indicative of the Ottoman Empire, you didn't even fucking invent them. You stole the technology from a fucking Hungarian lmao.

sup faget

>pic related, me and my boyz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
It's fun brah.

You said they took one of the most successful parts of the world, except they didn't really. They took a decaying capital from an empire on its last legs that had been continuously beaten down by Christians and Muslims alike. King of the ashes.

Empires are not defined by their impact to the sciences, retard. The Turks entered Anatolia, converted the natives into Turkdom, conquered Rome and continued to be a military superpower for almost 300 years, so much so that Europeans were afraid enough to find an entire new route to the east.

wh*Te subhumans fear the BIG BLACK TURK warrior

You're Muslims.

Wow turkroaches won a battle where they outnumbered their opponents 2 to 1?

Fun part it is only lasted 2 hours.

>They took a decaying capital from an empire on its last legs that had been continuously beaten down by Christians and Muslims alike. King of the ashes.
You do realize that the ERE had prior periods of collapse right (Arab wars)? They rebuilt. Because they weren't retarded. Meanwhile, the Turks couldn't. They took a broken Anatolia and ensured it remained a shithole until modern times

>Empires are not defined by their impact to the sciences, retard.
Empires are defined by their impact on the world. There's a reason we value the Roman Empire more than the Mongolian Empire you literal dumbfuck

>so much so that Europeans were afraid enough to find an entire new route to the east.
LMAO. This is what turkroaches actually believe. Dude, just go back to Turkey and get the fuck out of my country

You guys are just so pathetic.

You literally made up an arbitrary definition of what constitutes an empire contrary to what normal people understand to support your retarded "argument". An empire is not and has never been defined by scientific or philosophical output.

By your logic, the Mongol Empire, which spanned most of the developed world was not actually an empire at all because they did not directly contribute to the sciences.

In other words, you're a fucking retard.

>Dude, just go back to Turkey and get the fuck out of my country

Classic damage control. I'm not Turkish you utter retard, I just hate anti-factual statements. You're either diaspora or a female.

Neither you know nor the Turk replying to you seem to know about the Battle of Manzikert in 1071.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert

I thought we are all scholarly men here.

Constantinople

>By your logic, the Mongol Empire, which spanned most of the developed world was not actually an empire at all because they did not directly contribute to the sciences.
That's the point you idiot. All Empires collapse. But great empires have impact on the future. Even today the Roman Empire impacts the world, via science, law, architecture. What the fuck has the great Ottoman Empire accomplished?

Yes, the Ottoman Empire existed and conquered land. Fucking awesome. And they fucking did nothing with it. Meanwhile, . """"success breeds jealousy"""

What the fuck is there to be jealous of? Its like saying Fingolians controlled the entire world 5000 years ago. No one fucking cares

>Classic damage control. I'm not Turkish you utter retard, I just hate anti-factual statements.
I'm sure Mehmet. Time to go back

Oh yeah. The guy who keeps saying “wh*te subhuman” and amer*mutt all the time.

>because of the Armenian thing
no

you never seem to have dealt with turkroaches yourself. this question answers itself once you meet some of these civilized people.

>stopped 10+ crusade
Except those were not you
>stopped British alliance
You allied them against the Russians you autismo and you still lost
>Istanbul is the most important city in the world
I'm sure that's why the NYSE has been in Istanbul OH WAIT. Hm maybe the Tokyo or Bejing indexes are there...OH WAIT. The city hasn't been relevant since the Russians realized they didn't need to trade through the Bosphorus and it only matters to Byzantine Larpers who give you a false sense of meaning
>turkroach on suicide watch

>that image
that's mostly likely a greek or a serb.

In what way was the Ottoman Empire not successful? Not only did they conquer one of the best geographical areas on the entire planet (Anatolia) but they spread Turkish language/customs/traditions over an extremely wide area. They Turkified a wide swathe of land and today there are over 80 million Turks as a result, with Turkey being a regional power. I mean for fucks sake the Balkans today is basically a bunch of miniturks.

>changes his retarded argument from empire to great empire

More arbitrary bullshit. I bet my ass you're Greek or Armenian or something, nobody is this butthurt for no reason.

Turks are universally despised for very good reasons. Turks are cruel and dirty people. Most worship a goat fucking, bloodthirsty pedophile. Butt fucking is practically the national sport. The guy currently running the place is a mentally ill dictator and apparently quite popular for it.

The janissary recruitment system stopped choosing Christians early on. Most Janissaries after the early period were solely Bosniaks, Albanians, or Turks.

Oh look, it only took them a whole month and tens of thousands of highly trained soldiers to take a glorified trading post manned by a bunch of sailors and roman empire larpers.

>Turkish language/customs/traditions
nice way of saying stolen byzantine and imported various middle eastern cultures

>I mean for fucks sake the Balkans today is basically a bunch of miniturks.
what a pile of crap, sure you continued with what byzantines already did for centuries and that's transfer between ours and the said cultures above, and that of course doesn't make anyone a turk you delusional roach

Like clockwork, mention the butthurt Balkan christian/Armo and he shall appear. Feels good being right at all times.

Except Poles. They seem to have a lot ofg trouble with Poles. They can handle Hungarians, but only when they outnumber them about 125 to one. Otherwise they get trolled until the boss falls off his horse from a rage stroke and they have to cancel the war. LOL.

>Suleiman
>Storms a castle, unleashes rape
>Thousands of men enter treasury tower
>Hungarians detonate tower, thousands of his favorites die immediately
>Falls off his horse, shits himself before he hits the ground

Fuckin' LOL. Goddamn Hungarians make great trolls.

>butthurt
yeah apparently putting down someone to the ground makes the one butthurt

>Feels good being right at all times.
right about what exactly?

no its because your being a faggy shill for nato and all just so you can join the EU which as soon as that failed you then try to suck up to russia again

you cant be trusted. so there is no point in being friendly. also your mostly kurdish now and kurds are hated even by jews so i mean thats the bottom of the barrel to be hated in your own region by a group thats hated globally and for every one else in the region to begrudgingly agree with the jews on how awful you are

because much of the terrorist operatives the U.S.-Zionist Alliance have reared and exported to nations targeted for chaos capitalistic leadership change, have helmed from Turk prisons

that, and the Cuba Missile Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=AARtO88G5Ag

you just got Constantinople because you are lucky by catching them after the Italian treachery, i'd like to see how you shitskins would fare against 800 a.d. Byzantium at its height.
Everyone hates Turks because they're arrogants, shitskins, muslims, and despite their story of murdering and oppressing Eastern Europe, they were handed the "oppressed" card for free by the fucking liberals due to their color and religion.

i like when they faked that rebellion and nobody thought it was real and now nobody even talks about it or remembers it