Jordan Peterson has launched his online personality test. Have you taken it yet, you faggot?

Jordan Peterson has launched his online personality test. Have you taken it yet, you faggot?

understandmyself.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

chartsme.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
archive.is/PpzjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Costs 9.95

oh fuck that then

>buy

IS THIS KIKE FOR REAL? NIGGER YOU EARN LIKE $60 GRAND A FUCKING MONTH FROM GIBS

fuck that

well lets not waste a thread chartsme.com/

do that one instead

He has the right to charge whatever price he wishes for the products and services he has created. If you don't agree with the pricing you have the right to choose NOT to use the service.

I got 85% democrat. Apparently, if I'm not easily grossed out, I enjoy low IQ shitskins invading my home

Told me Im a democrat. I don,t even want to live in a democracy

i also have the right to call him a nickling and diming fucking heeb

I answer 100% honestly, who else /radicalCentrist/ here?

Same, I wouldn't mind touching a dead cat, so I'm totally fine with fags being alive

>pay to survey
lol, fuck this welfare queen hack

I like Peterson, but you can find big five tests all over the Internet. His has more utility to it, but...

>working for free

Explain to me how he's not some fucked up cult leader, again.

SORT

Explain how he is lel

motivational speakers are cult leaders now?

What's your definition of a cult?

>creepy daddy demon
>prevaricate
>can't into jesus
He is trash.

I've always felt personality tests were bullshit, am I wrong? just seems too simple.

>buy now

yeaaaaaaaaa no

This cunt gets 66k a month from neckbeards surrendering their neetbux for a surrogate father figure and he's still charging 10 bucks for a fucking online test.

Are we sure he's not a kike?

>makes 1mil a year
>considers himself christian
>still charges for self help material

i'm definitely not paying 9.95 for a guy to tell me to clean up my room

I like that JP has taken it upon himself to speak the obvious to a generation where the most obvious truth is the most concealed, but this Jewing is a bit silly. Unless the proceeds were expressly going to fund further projects, and not just into a retirement account, I'd not pay for anything of his online.

>himself

You fucked up, you're going into the bag now, leaf.

56% conservative. This shit is inaccurate, it should be 100%.

A full Jungian archetype test is fairly accurate. Ironically, the most in-depth and accurate personality test I've ever seen was the interactive natal chart reading on astrodeinst. Every opposition and so forth was perfectly correct and brought truth to me about myself I hadn't even considered yet. Try it, using the precise location and precise time of your birth (to the very quarter hour matters). You'll be surprised.

>you have to
GOBACK
O
B
A
C
K

ive taken it. its pretty good.

>He doesnt know about obligatory meme tabs for screenshots

nice, chris

Doesn't this guy get 65K per month?
Why the fuck is he charging for this test?

>60% democrat
>you're not easily disgusted
>therefore you're a faggot supporter nigger pothead
Sounds reliable.

Jordan Peterson is Scientology-tier.

>you are less agreeable than 98 of 100 people
kek
Would be a pain choosing somewhere to eat with you.

Anyways, you can take Big 5 tests elsewhere, is there any more to it?

Yeah this is kind of b.s. he's making 65k a month then he's using the money he makes to sell you other shit.

If you are subscribed to his patron do you get a code?

Fucking die, kike.

It breaks down each of the big 5 into 2 traits which are interesting to analyse

ah it is an IQ test then

Commie faggots disgust me, not dead goddamn cats.

Fuck this.

OP confirmed for Jordan Peterson on a proxy.
Hope all you goys realize we're all just shekels to them and no one has our back in the fight.

I came to pole from Total fark in 1999. Ever heard of lynx? I didn't fucking think so. CHEKT&REKT.

kek

autismo confirmed

>my brain is a democrat
>cause i don't get grossed out easily i support elitist childfucking sissy faggots
wow great test, jk kill yourself

I'm pretty sure it took a lot of work to put it together. Why are these threads 90% angry communists that think everything should be free? The fact that you guys all blurt out MUH KIKES! in all your posts kinda gives you away.

>low in politeness
Nigger.

>pole

>Buy now
Fucking charlatan gets 65k a month from retards and still charges for mere online shit?
God, people are fucking retarded, this is I recently turned 180° from libertarianism .

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND SHOULDN'T BE ENTRUSTED WITH MONEY.

Wtf is this bullshit? I hate the democrats.

>Buy now
What a Jew, this pseudo intellectual faggot gets 65K a month from his retarded fanboys.

yes you have the right to half witted opinions

Its something that i have wrestled with throughout my life. I very quickly decide whether an 'authority' figure is worthy or not, and it gets me in a lot of trouble

also this is bad :(

>PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND SHOULDN'T BE ENTRUSTED WITH MONEY.
then who should be? the government are people too.

Of he were ensuring the proceeds would go to other projects, like running the madness out of academia, that would be one thing. For all we know, it's going towards a newer cottage for him to vacation to.

Data mining thread. LARP or sage newfaggots.

Guess I’m a liberal now

>Liberals are higher in intellect than conservatives
lmao, Sup Forums btfo.

What test is this

Israel First loving kike profiting from keeping people stupid regarding Israel's role in European Genocide. Shoah yourself you dumb nigger.

>make 60k a month
>do nothing to benefit anyone but myself
>worship me
fuck off happy merchant. you living meme.

(((buy now)))

How about not? Still, respect for Peterson.

i'm happy about this one - i think it used to be much higher before i got my act together

>Your brain is a Democrat

But I hate democracy and niggers

Yourself

I don't think I need some Internet test to help me 'understand' myself

I used to really like Jordan, but this is actually the last straw. Patreon money isn't (supposed to be) just fucking 'gibs'. It's money donated towards the production of relevant content. He already charges hundreds of dollars for tickets to his lectures, and he already makes an enormous salary from his university. Over $60,000 a MONTH, and he's charging people ten fucking dollars for an online personality test? Yeh, sure, it's his right, and he can absolutely milk his success for whatever he can get, but I definitely won't be supporting it. Pretty disappointing actually. He's constantly advertising his self-authoring program as well, which costs $15-30. You'd think for almost 700 GRAND A YEAR OF GIBS, he'd make some of this open source/free. Fuck him.

>wtf it's her turn now
I call bullshit on this test

JBP points the way guys. Sort yourself first, then work your way outwards.

The test was a great experience. Do it no matter what, especially if the cost is a sacrifice for you.

This is his whole game. The dude generated all the publicity for himself to make money. He's a product and he knows it. He's sold shit like this before: look up his "self-authoring" suite (the efficacy of which is based on his own research..). Dude comes out of nowhere as an anti-left propagandists meanwhile starts making 500k+ a year. Doesn't strike any of you as odd? He knows what he's doing and, while he probably believes a lot of shit he does (despite never being qualified to talk about 99% of it), the reason you hear it coming from him isn't because he's on a mission to save the world but because he wants to make $$$

Y'all sheep. Milo is the same fucking story. These are men trying to ascertain more power and money.

i think having a paywall to the test is a good idea, it helps keep the data valid and useful and stops trash data accumulating ie people messing with the test

>dont you goys want his self-authoring program? its only $30
>(1)
who hired you people?

>fucked up cult
How is it fucked up? Because it is not feelscentric?

>admits its a cult
>its just not "fucked up"
get out.

Gotta save the war chest for frying the big fish, comrade.

Dr. Phil of the Alt-Right

I feel like whoever made this test completely missed the point of being liberal or conservative.

Like, he basis the results on criteria I would expect from a 10 year old who watched bill nye and NGT one time a year ago.

Just means you're more willing to try something new, but they way they express it is something simple that bluepills and normies can understand.

At least change your flag if you intend to gaslight him. Or how about debate the man? Typical commie against anyone earning money. You don’t have to buy it anything he sells. But the free market has spoken, and it is willing to pay him for the content he is continuing to produce, at a very quick pace too I might add.

Yeah but people who talk shit about him have no counter argument ever; it is always attacks.

His self-authoring suite is really good. I do it about 2 times a year. It helps me refocus and has helped me get a career going when before I was an aimless idiot. He offered it for free for like two months when I signed up, so I didn’t have to pay for it.

This test costing money is a little fucking much though. I understand that it takes a lot of time and effort and that should have value, but he brings in 60k a month from gibs, and I still have no idea where it goes. Maybe he is secretly funding conservative causes?

>low in conscientiousness too
I take my previous statement back. You're an ultra nigger.

>[email protected]
I cant believe you paid this kike take that dumb test. You sound like a very agreeable person to me.

>cost $10
>Peterson makes $65k/month on Patreon

I hate democrats. This was probably written by some idiot liberal projecting their thinking with emomtions onto conservatives.

This is pretty accurate 4 me

He's an Israel First anti-European goon whose only mission in life is to turn white people into Zionists while making as many shekels as possible.

archive.is/PpzjM

He's a cuck for Israel.
What's his rebuttal...

You funny, a very funny guy.

Did you not read my post or something? It should be fucking free, with the kind of money people donate him. If he actually wanted to help people he could put that 700k patreon salary to use doing just that. He's a fraud, but his insights are (generally) decent. He also loves Solzhenitsyn but won't name the Jew, which is retarded.

some times I see people post obvious joke tweets here as evidence of things and I wonder if the posters aren't getting it
the levels of ironic posting in this board are way too high
we need to dial this shit back a little

(if you were honest when you made that post, you are autistic)

51% con
kek

Gold boys, gold

I took the test because $10 is less than nothing to me thanks to my meme coin fortune. Despite that, I still felt gypped. The that gives a word salad of information with no analysis. Seems like Peterson is just collecting data on how low on agreeableness Sup Forums is

>buy now

>obvious joke tweets
>(1)

So apparently I'm a smart, curious, extraverted asshole.

I hope those valuable insights were worth the 10 bucks.

This thing is clearly designed to test boomercons vs the supposedly open minded liberals. Clearly it doesn't take account for chan users that watch disgusting shit on the internet and hate niggers.