Meanwhile on 2050 Sup Forums

REEEEEE!!!

Fucking feminists! I can't believe they're still trying to give my iFuckDoll human rights in 2039+11

I hate Prime Minister Sophie Trudeau so fucking much!!

canada became part of the US in 2019 bro................

Yeah...and that's why he hates our Prime Minister. Remember when we changed our government to accommodate the canooks?

i can't wait to fuck my sexbot

The North American Union was a mistake!

Apartment prices these days, am I right? 1,000 per month for my 90 square footer.

ماذا اللعنة فعلت فقط سخيف يقول عني، أنت كافر قليلا؟ سأعلمك أنني تخرجت من فئتي في الدولة الإسلامية، وقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على الجيش الأمريكي، ولدي أكثر من 300 حالة من الرؤوس المؤكدة. أنا مدربة في حرب الغوريلا وأنا أعلى الإرهابيين في الشرق الأوسط بأكمله. أنت شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد كافر آخر. أنا سوف قطع رأسك اللعنة قبالة مع الدقة أمثال الذي لم ينظر إليه من قبل على هذه الأرض، علامة كلماتي سخيف. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تحصل بعيدا مع القول أن القرف لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، سخيف

why do all eco-uptopias look so fucking unwalkable? Look at OP's pic, all the buildings are hundreds of feet away from each other across an ocean of dead space, not wall to wall like they're supposed to be (pic related). What does this tell you? Green faggots don't actually walk anywhere or go in nature themselves, they just want to enjoy it from their cars like the post modern lard asses they are.

Haha, finally got your internet working again huh France?

Most accurate post in thread

Getting swarmed by packs of irradiated post-shqiptars here
Send help niggers

>Making it to 2050

>implying Sup Forums will still exist in 2050

FUCK OFF EARTH LARP'ers - GTFO we're full!!
> greys for human rights first, not toasters!

What a man and a robot choose to do in the privacy of their own holodeck is nobodies business

I hope the coastal blockade of Northafrica holds, my wife just gave birth to her son!

FUCKING TECHNO NIGGERS

Hey guys, how much longer do you think One Piece can go on for?

>implying earth will still exist in 2050

>my reparations check just came in homies!
>I'm rich!

It's cool man, Luffy just got the 3rd road poneglyph so we've got at least 30 more years to go.

>I'm gonna use it for a rap video