Exactly what has gay "culture" provided to society aside from sexual perversion

Exactly what has gay "culture" provided to society aside from sexual perversion.

I genuinely cannot find anything that doesn't revolve around sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_tdWFODGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying this was ever about the gay people
>implying it wasn't about the metrosexual influence it has on the rest of the male population
you're new to this, aren't you?

I would like to also ask gay anons whether or not it is OK in their book to parade your child around in symbols of your sexuality. I ask this because I never had a problem with homosexuals since my parents raised me in the Unitarian Church. However, it always bothered me that the gay couples would bring their kids out with rainbow shit on, or have them hold signs that confirm/affirm their parents sexuality.

As an adult now, I can't imagine what would EVER inspire me to dress my kid up in any kind of paraphernalia that is tied to my sexuality. Very weird.

Just another way to destablise the family and pound in the 'the individual is the most important' mentality.

how dare you insult their rich culture of throwing offensive parades and using methamphetamine

Not defending gayness or perversion

But fashion design, interior decorating style and hair dressing

Guess you answered your own question.

Satan is infiltrating. Spreading lies

It's almost like gay folks are just like straight folks aside from their sexual preferences. :)

Nowhere close

Whoa

Hail Satan.

True architect of all our trends and topics.

The only "gay culture" that had given us any culture it's the furry part, the rest of them are the worst people that can exist, they indoctrinate children in their sexuality and propagate diseases willingly for the sake of it and do parades publicly about it, really makes you think when furries are not the most degenerate think anymore.

*Thing

Well they do have their entire own culture, as in the way they speak, the 'characters' they play and whatever. I don't really have an opinion on this culture one way or the other, but it isn't purely a sexual thing. You can tell when somebody is gay because they act in that certain way, but it isn,t overtly sexual.
I mean they act sort of like girls, but it isn't just acting like a girl, it's more subtle than that.

What have you provided, frogposter?

jesus was gay
prove me wrong. hint: you can't.

tl;dr

Act like a faggot, be treated like a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_tdWFODGc

Mexican food

I visited a gay community once to see my uncle who, unfortunately, had just bought a house there. It was exactly as OP says, nothing but sexual perversion and the celebration thereof. The primary activities there consisted of drinking and fucking as best as I can tell, judging by the number of bars and lack of any other kind of business. From talking with my uncle, many seem to be alcoholics and suffer from depression, often cause by childhood trauma or abuse. I almost felt sorry for them, until I saw that there were children living there.

It was never about making satisfying the wishes of gay people or giving them a sense of identity. It was a greater plan implemented to eventually tear down the family structure in America. Gay marriage was just a stepping stone to all sorts of degeneracy (This was one of the first steps in destroying American culture) that will eventually destroy Western civilization. If you think these things are independent and cant see the larger picture, namely the destruction of the west, then you need to spend more time analyzing the impact these degenerate reforms have had.

Gay culture gave us Ancient Greece which in turn inspired George Washington - he also copied their architecture. The kikes have hijacked fags like the women’s.

>STRONG MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS!
MEDIOCRE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS!
WEAK MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE!
MAKE THIS A Sup Forums MEME! LETS GAS THE BRAINLETS!
10/10 POST user.

This just in:
>metrosexual buy way more daily products such as cosmetics than good, ol' fucking white CIS hetero male assholes

Sorry fags but history is littered with fags and pedos. Especially all them Roman and Greek fags. There is no red or blue pill. We are all fucked.

was three lines you subhuman

Disease and degeneracy, that's about it. They make their faggotry their entire image. I've only met one gay in my life that was a decent person. Didn't even know he was gay until it became relevant for him to tell me he was. If all of them were like that, I wouldn't have a problem with them.

child sex slavery rings and legal child grooming

the sodomite agenda is 100% after your children. that is their endgame.

Wait, make that two that I've known. The other one was when I was a kid in the 80's so I didn't know what gay was. Just thought he was a very nice person.

Greek art. In fact homosexuality stemming from ancient Greece has warped our view of the ideal female form. Long legs relative to torso and a more slender physique are masculine traits which are reflected in Greek depictions of the female form and has led to distorted view of what the ideal female body shape is.

Isaac Newton was gay

When we invent the first time machine I'm going to go back in time and kill every faggot