Opinions?

Opinions?

Trash

He got erased from her love life.

Would have been 10/10 with a better ending

Proof Sup Forums just wants an excuse to shitpost like in the code geass screenshots

It was pretty good. The whole cucking thing is just a stale meme at this point.

Overrated as fuck

>defending NTR this badly

I mean, if you expect some girl you knew when you were 10 to wait 15 years go right on ahead. Probably won't have much luck though.

It's bad however you look at it. Bad thriller, bad mystery, bad drama. But a lot of people believe it's good which makes it a decent pleb filter. It's not that great of a pleb filter since people on Sup Forums tend to dislike it because of the shipping/cucking.

Sup Forums convinced me it has a cult following among c.ucks

Well, it's kinda meh, good start though.

Clue the board game is a better mystery story than this garbage.

it was pretty good but shitty end the MC got KEKED.

Inconsistent as fuck and terrible ending. I went in with low expectations and I was still dissapointed.

The premise alone should give you an idea of how fucking garbage the show is. I mean he literally had to go to such lengths to make an elementary school drama in which the main character doesn't have to think like a kid.

Oh and all other children are so terribly written, they don't act like children either, even though unlike the MC they are children, mentally and physically

The thing I hated the most about it is how every episode ended on an apparent cliffhanger that was resolved in a few seconds in the next episode. Almost every episode followed this pattern which made the cliffhangers completely worthless after a few episodes.

It was a good anime for cucks like me.

You haven't seen it.

obvious samefag is obvious

Disappointment. Worst bait since Your Lie in April

The love interest was already introduced before Kayo, I don't know why people get so mad about it.

>Samefag
>5 seconds between the posts

I think you're a retard

Main girl is a traitorous whore.

Worst thing about the show is that you can't criticize how terrible it is without people going full meme mode on you saying you only hate it because he got cucked in the end

The amount of denial the fanbase of this show has is probably close to that of the No Man's Sky fanbase

I have though. When I say it's inconsistent I'm refering to how the rules of the time travel are constantly changing. When the kid gets abducted in the parking lot he only goes 5 minutes back where as when his mum dies he goes all the way back to when he was a kid. And in a later episode he goes back in time just by wishing hard enough. Why doesn't just do this all the time. And none of his plans make sense. He tries to keep the girl away from the area she was abducted but she could have easily just been abducted at a later date. And I don't think I have to explain why the ending was bad.

>recommend me this anime

You're not here when it air? We literally only praise this show for like 3 episode after that the pace and the writing is kinda off the mark some part is straight up shit.

Cuck shit: the anime.

Nice english you fucking mouthbreather.
Yes i was here when it aired.