Trickle Down economics doesn't wo-

>Trickle Down economics doesn't wo-

Yes we all have smartphones we asked for food.

then use your welfarebux on food and not iphones ya dummy

Phone with real value of $5, sold to the ignorant for $1000. Then the same fools get roped into expensive service contracts. SO THEY CAN TEXT EMOJIS. HAHAHAHAHAHA this is why trickle down works/doesn't work. Idiots get money, but fools and their money are soon parted.

You can spend your money how you want, dummy

Sorry we need to build a time machine before we can fucking wrap our heads around that.

You’ve got a persecution complex. If you could make a functional phone for 5$, you’d sell it for 10$, everyone would buy it, and you’d be a billionaire.

No. You would sell it just below competitors.
You would own the earth.

you don't have a clue what you're talking about

even if going by the ricardian labour theory of value (which is fucking retarded), the iphone-x is worth the amount it costs to produce, which is a hell of a lot more than $5.

go back to school, retard.

>first we got rid of most of the buttons
>now we got rid of all of the buttons
what will the jews think of next

truly bl*ssed to be alive

And who's fault is it for fiscal irresponsibility? The company who is making future technology affordable enough for anyone to own, or the idiot who thinks a new phone takes priority over their own well being?

Overpriced spy drone.

yeah from a technical perspective, that's a pretty ignorant comment - you do know that, right?

keeping a screen 'always on' is pretty fucking expensive in terms of energy consumption.

You're already fat as fuck why do you need more food fucking dumb ass

You need a phone to do anything in 2k17.

wrong

I didn't realise you had to buy one every month

have you tried working for that?

i know it's an alien concept to some, but that's what the rest of us have to do to support our families.

>$1,000 phone
>affordable

>$5
>implying the cost of labor and manufacturing for high end tech = the cost of the materials it's made of
Try again kiddo

you sure as hell don't need a state of the art iphone x to do 'anything'.

in fact, i'm certain you can get a samsung less than a year old, which can do basically everything you need it to, for a fraction of the price

Technically speaking, you're retarded

i work in the fucking industry, you god damn retard. you don't have a clue what you're talking about, if you seriously suggest keeping a touch screen alive to pick up touches in terms of energy consumption is ANYWHERE NEAR what it cost to pick up a singular, dedicated button press.

let's face it, you don't.

you can literally pick up phones that will do everything that can for like £40, these niggers are just complaining to complain.

Do you know how welfarebux works?

How many more non innovative bad product launches can apple bullshit through before their status cult breaks apart and they start tanking as a company?

People get salty as fuck when you insinuate that there iPhone is the piece of consumerist shit that it is.

they're lazy fucking dipshits expecting free gibs.

If you lefties were right, you'd have to view ads before your phone would charge.

>Plug in phone
>You must view advert
>Then phone starts charging

Doesn't happen.

If you're complaining about the cost of this phone guess what, your poor and its not targeted at you. Buy something cheaper that does everything you need. This is image the same way as yeezys or a loui bag.

no, people get salty when others have an expectation that it's "what they need to survive"

it's fucking self-serving self-interest, peddled as HURR COMMON INTEREST

Lets just say it's a bad investment lol.

You can use your smartphone to order pizza you stupid nigger...

It's not the same without Steve unwarrented hype.

You don't really understand inflation, or tech prices, do you?

When I got my first computer in 1992 it was $2900, and that was a budget computer. That'd be over $5100 today.

Your average free phone has more memory and processing power than that computer did. And you're saying the technology isn't being made affordable? You don't need the best thing made.

Poverty phone
Poverty brand

S8 Plus master race

There is no alternative to Trickle Down Economics.

theyre gonna sell so many of these little puppies, truly genius move for their shareholders...well done apple

lol android virgin coming through!!

How can people go hungry in the U.S though. I'm here on vacation and all the food is extremely cheap if you make food at home. Bunch of whiny cunts if you ask me.