Capture the flag part 5

It's on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFH6lp-wUBE
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53554462-1-0-1-0-alerte-drapeau-nantes-reponse-du-fauconnier.htm
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53554462-37-0-1-0-alerte-drapeau-nantes-reponse-du-fauconnier.htm
boards.Sup
hackaday.com/2010/08/03/diy-guided-missile-err-model-rocket/
youtube.com/watch?v=FvIXJBrclLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love that this keeps getting spammed

Bow and flaming arrows.

Isn't this season 7 now?

no. Nantes may be full of fucking communists, but that's an attractive building that deserves respect.
I wonder if that crane is still in the area. I'll bet it still is.

When will you delinquents just stop and let him express his art in peace. Why are you so afraid of what he is trying to say that you have to attempt to censor his expression?

At this point darling we are the art.

fuck you our art is capturing it

FUCKING NEWFAGS CHECK THE CATALOG.
You flood this shit, MODS end up banning your threads.

>,and the rest of Sup Forums

What sort of boom are we looking at?

Fire escape idea is pretty good, assuming french user is /fit/ enough to get to the roof, we can easily assess the distance of the flag in relation to the building.

If the boom is close enough, we can attach bolt cutters to a yardstick and rig a mechanism to cut when pulled, may require some arm strength.

If the boom is further away, we can rig up a grappling hook type device with a quick descent. This, all assuming user is /fit/ enough to pull it off.

dumb burger

Why don't you guys just rent the same crane they did to get it up there? Company logo is right there.

Would a giant fucking mirror work?

replace it with an ISIS flag to really confuse them

He knows we're going to take it down, that is the only reason he would put it up again.

Before the last thread got gassed by the mods we had a guy on the ground, you still there?

JUST CLIMB ONTO THE FUCKING ROOF FRENCH TWATS

You really want that black flag above the dome, don't you?

I saved the image

it's at Le Lieu uniquem in Nantes, France. here's the weather forcast and shit:

be safe out there brazil-user

Fucking yes, now where's the guy

This

Baguette people
Come on!

Wouldn't be too hard to get to the top, then drone carries rope back to you, make a loop.

Can't tell if flag is up there

HOW HARD IS IT TO CLIMB THE FUCKING ROOF YOU PUSSIES

FLAG TAKEN, FLAG DROPPED, FLAG TAKEN, FLAG DROPPED, FLAG TAKEN, FLAG DROPPED, FLAG TAKEN, FLAG DROPPED
FLAG RESET.

deploy a tactical poop on the front doorstep

fucking halo

anyone able to verify if Shia is in France?

Nothing to damage the building, it will look really bad for Sup Forums. Could drone propellers cut the rope?

>attractive building that deserves respect

Just

We don't know, but he tweeted it.

>teh prophecy

Yup, still lurking
3:52 a.m. here tho

It's fucking France. Somebody Parkour up there and chub the flag already.

>it will look really bad for Sup Forums.
I hate to break this to you user, but I think that ship has sailed

THE TITOR PROPHECY!

we can't use shit like arrows, guns, rocks, etc, it needs to be something covert that we can either damage/deface the flag with that's not too suspicious

Well wtf are you waiting for go capture that flag faggot

Climb the roof fuckwit

If I were Shia at this point, I'd put the flag in one of either bumfuck nowhere Kazakhstan, the Rub al Khali, or the Outback. It'd still only last for two weeks either way.

Make one of these and attach a home made flame thrower to it

youtube.com/watch?v=FFH6lp-wUBE

I’m afraid to sleep and lose all the action

Get your ass down their and make like Desmond nigger. Get to climbing under the cover of night. Don't be a fucking faggot for once. You could singlehandedly earn baguette pussies respect for this.... or you could continue to be a fucking faggot.

I need a plan first.
Also my sleep

Parkour + grapnel on flag?

implyign

I mean the point is to steal it, or make the situation so annoying nobody bothers with it.

Do we have audio in that area? Maybe rouse up the 4th French Frog Choir and do a few renditions for giggles while we think of better ideas.

Actually, how many frogs are on Sup Forums anyway?

kek has spoken

si t'es en bagnole jsuis chaud
sinon flemme

Seal team 6 obtaining flag in name of pol would be magical

you forgot to change your troll flag

The last time it was at a museum, it was fastened much better than expected. Cutting it down probably isn't an option.

....a hardhat, high visibility vest, and clipboard will get you anywhere.

who cares shea lebeef is and angry drunk he's not even a based kike like bibi or Ivanka

I dont see how you do this without a drone. Quiet, fast, cheap.

is that building open to the public?

Try to take pictures of multiple entry points before you go.

The French are training a falcon to grab it:

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53554462-1-0-1-0-alerte-drapeau-nantes-reponse-du-fauconnier.htm

In the medias eyes yes but we shouldn't give them something real to report on, let them lie

Good idea!
Now we just need money.

1 - get water balloons and fill them with a mixture of water and paint or water and fabric dye (80% paint/dye, 20% water)
2 - get onto roof somehow (access via book store)
3 - paint bomb the fucking flag

flag ruined, building still intact (you can scrape/clean paint/dye from a building but not fabric)

Theres a river nearby, potential quick getaway?

Again,
>implign.

The anime girl shadow needs to be on this

how do you pop the balloons on a flag wavering in the air? they arent exactly the most solid.

>no climbing - too dangerous
>no flames - too destructive

Solution? Pic related.

It's "easy" to get to the roof, but then you have to get on top of the 38m high tower.

ALSO: The building is open to the public, its an arts/music venue

Fly me to France anons and I'll get it.

French community is already brainstorming some plans to get it down, look here if you understand french jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53554462-37-0-1-0-alerte-drapeau-nantes-reponse-du-fauconnier.htm

For non french speaker, we are discussing some plans using drones, throwing shit at it or even hier a falconer to get it down.

>but then you have to get on top of the 38m high tower
What are you, a little bitch?

J'ai grave la flemme aussi honnetement :') pas envie de sortir de mon pieu à 4h du mat pour ces conneries. Surtout que vu la hauteur du truc, je vois pas comment aller chercher ça
Puis payer un drone.. je prefere les blagues qui coutent pas 300 balles

attach a rope to a drone, make the drone fly over the flag and then pull down the flag

Any way a paintball gun could reach the flag?

aim for the pole and not the flag, if you burst the balloon on the pole, paint/dye will still mess the flag

You're trying to pop a balloon against a tethered piece of fabric waving in the wind.

A pressure washer or high-powered water gun (think super soaker xps) filled with dye will work better.

It's be easier to just use a blowgun and those dye packs they use for criminals.

God speed you dirty surrender monkies. If you do it, I'll never shit talk your hairy women ever again.

Can also Google Translate the whole page

There's no way any frog is going to do shit to that flag.

user, we need research, we need pictures. Please, get a periscope, ill buy you tendies!

Jetpack please

we'll take it from here french anons

GREAT

Drone+Balloon

Now let’s talk about the substance inside the balloon

>hier a falconer to get it down.
omg please go advocate for this

Drones don't work, throwing shit is useless because you're weak cunts, and a falcon is American-tier retarded.

Climb the fucking tower dumbfuck.

Halloween is 15 days away and I imagine you faggot French will have some kind of gay masquerade ball below that museum. Our French anons will have to wear elaborate costumes and use the cover of the party to get up there and get the flag while the ball distracts the guards. Two of you might have to pretend fight to draw the guards attention away. Hurry up you French faggots you have 15 days to prepare.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/145573414boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/145573414boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/145573414boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/145573414boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/145573414boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/145573414145573414

avec une pince coupante reliée à un truc long genre canne à pêche ou chépa c'est jouable depuis l'escalier en métal
mais j'ai pas ça sur moi

What about taking it down with a potato launcher?

hol' up nigga u mighta just did sumthin

AIM AT THE POLE SO THE BALLOON HITS IT AND EXPLODES FAGS

Be warned, the flag can't just be ripped off the hinges. They tried it in london, only to find that it was covered with plastic fasteners that needed to be cut. A bird wouldn't work.

I don't even care about his stupid flag anymore. It was fuin while the normies thought this was a great project.

The main goal was always to fuck with shia. He already snapped.

You need something with a laminar flow, a pressure washer isn't laminar.

Doable, tho, depending on what kind of equipment you've got.

You say this, but Liverpool happened.

Dyepacks they use for security tags. Never comes off.

Implying it'll take 15 days.

hackaday.com/2010/08/03/diy-guided-missile-err-model-rocket/

youtube.com/watch?v=FvIXJBrclLY

Climb the tower and burn the flag while recording

>or even hier a falconer to get it down.