Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB3c2R1Awg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you serious? Subaru would wreck that faggot on the left.

Kazuma would easily win but Subaru's return by death would send him back to the last checkpoint, making Kazuma'e victory virtually nonexistent

One is capable of fighting, the other is capable of screaming and being angsty gee i wonder

basically you're saying who would win in a fight between a Monk vs a Rogue

Subaru would win by repeating the fight so any times he knows exactly what kazumas moves are going to be.

The ability to tell future through repetition is a bit OP.

However if it is just a bar brawl rather than a fight to the death kazuma would win because his magic isnt just making smoke.

Kazuma has spells doesnt he

Is this is even a fight? And also which Subaru are talking about? WN Post Arc 5 or LN Subaru? Because WN Subaru would Curb Stomp regardless, bring in Kazuma's waifu's if you want all Subaru need is Bea-ko and he's set.

Inferno Cop

Kazuma would use underhanded methods but in a raw strength fight, Subaru would win

Not really OP since Subaru doesn't use it if he can help it

Subaru is pretty tough, for some reason. Don't know who the guy on the left is though.

Theft and stealth? Subaru has blind and I'm pretty sure, if Kazuma used stealth, Subaru would stomp around the whole area trying to find him.

Wrong webm.

>the other is capable of screaming and being angsty
I think that's both.

>Can benchpress 80kg
>Is supposedly Re:Zero Standard Knight in terms of power
>Debuffing is a bitch
>Bea-ko (bit of a stretch but it's a contract regardless)
>Can use Authority of Sloth
>Will rip out your heart from the inside and you won't even notice it
>Will win regardless via Returns by Death
People need to realize how strong Subaru actually is.

Kazuma can be revived and sent back from death too you know

also kazuma has magic and swordsmanshit while subaru has a cellphone

>he actually missed spring aots

Subaru gits good with a sword user.

winter

Not sure what Rakugo has to do with this thread desu.

>duels have to be to the death

Unlike Subaru, Kazuma wins his duels. And if Subaru kills himself after losing his respawn will be after Kazuma already won the duel thanks to his extreme luck.

Subaru is the better written character so he wins.

Subaru knows how to throw a punch, despite being a NEET. Try Kazama vs. Saito instead.

>Wrong webm.
Why the fuck would you save what you posted first? It's so dumb.

Kazuma would've been the best adventurer in the world if he wasn't such a prick, this is said via word of god.
Subaru would've been kicked out of shit without his Returns by Death by everyone in Re:Zero world, but that's a bit unfair since everyone in Re:Zero is super powered so if they switched roles, Kazuma would've kicked the bucket by the first episode (not even running into Elsa).

head to head match? Subaru

anything goes? Kazuma (due to being a cheap-ass)

>wins
>uses underhanded tricks
Subaru doesn't need these to even win, Kazuma would get shitstomped into the next day.

Please don't dirty konosuba with power level comparisons, you fucking autists.

Have some healing music:
youtube.com/watch?v=eB3c2R1Awg8

If this is the case, then wouldn't Subaru win regardless? Unless we say that luck is to play out... But even then, the only thing Subaru needs to do is Shamac and Kazuma would get shitkicked.

Subaru just fought 3 people on his own and is capable fighter damn.

yeah but it would be quite a few loses before he guesses all of his bullshit

also

Party fight? Kazuma

THANK YOU! Someone who's actually fucking sane in this thread! Hats off to you for having good taste in ED music (ED in general as well).

Another Question. Who would win?

Because it's cute nigga

Well... No. If you look at the first episode and if Subaru himself is able to be underhanded then Subaru would still win. He wouldn't really need Returns By Death (Really though he'd be scared of using it due to when the checkpoint is) because he himself would be able to do pretty decent damage.

This.
Either way, while both are shit, Subaru is definitely shittier.

So qt

Takeru Shirogane

As a person? Nope, pretty sure Kazuma's a bigger prick
As an MC? Still sure Kazuma's the worst of the main characters of KonoSuba.

no, unlike "i have to suffer for no reason" subaru, kazuma will just not give a crap about maids and murderfuck and go somewhere safe to chill a easy life as inventor or something

yep

if we go that way, "final wn" kazuma is actually pretty op, getting ALL the skills and max lv.

can end of the line subaru survive explosion?

Basically. Kazuma would have dumped Emilia as soon as it was obvious she was more trouble than she was worth. He would instead then do literally anything else and grow his wealth and success.

makes me realize how nonsensical Subaru's decision to dedicate his life to Emilia is.

If he masters the Authority of Greed and sure as well cast as many explosions as much as you want.
>The user can stop the time of themselves or anything they're wearing, touched, or even their breath. This stops any interference from outside and only allows the user's interference outwards. This negates any attack against the user, and if the user waves their hand anything in its trajectory is cut no matter the toughness. Atmosphere released from the stillness can cause shockwaves, gravel thrown around can become inevitable shots, and it can enable the user to travel at extremely high speeds. Normally, multiple uses of this ability can be deadly as the user's own heart also stops, however it can be circumvented when combined with another of the Authority of Greed's abilities.

Dude kazuma doesn't scream and whine the shit out to win.

Instead he'd try to be an asshole to win.

I being in love is pretty nonsensical anyway. So why bother?
Assuming that he has Returns by Death via Satella and that's assuming Satella even wants Kazuma as husbando. Not sure if you've noticed but Kazuma's a pretty petty and a damn prick.

Which really only works to his statistically dumb but fantastically good luck.
Gram would slice him in two on accident given Satella's juices all over him.

And so would Subaru. He'd wouldn't even need to use Returns by death beacause Authority of Sloth would just corrupt away any remaining sanity that Kazuma has and he'd just be turned into a bumbling and mumbling bunch of meat.

Name of anime

Kazuma is actually a very kind person. He's just also an asshole too.

>Power level threads with isekai characters.
This thread is fucking disgusting.

> Implying Kazuma would deal a fatal blow and not just humiliate the shit out of Satou into the next checkpoint

The art club god only knows

Why just isekai characters? Power levelling with anything is disgusting nonetheless.

Kazuma has luck. He'll win without fighting by some stupid reason.

Yeah, but he's also reasonable. He's not the kind of man who would see a person who betrayed his trust and killed him in his sleep and then think "actually, she's a good person at heart because she held my hand once!".

The two are much, much more likely to bro it up. They both suffer in very different ways but can sympathize with one another in how they didn't had their ideal of isekai broken down to pieces.

It helps that the authors of both works are close friends with one another. Crossover when?

Just like me!

My art club life is wrong as expected.

Kazuma has evolved beyond his slav tracksuit, so he's clearly stronger.

>Kazuma would've kicked the bucket by the first episode
This time there is no Aqua to limit his fantastic luck so I don't think he would even get in the same mess as Subaru. Also unlike Subaru, Kazuma is actually smart, if ou combine that with his luck, I think he would fare pretty well in Subaru's place

kazuma will just "surprise bind" him with that mithril rope.

Here, duel over.

Nothing subaru can really do, bind will be successful and checkpoint will be after due to kazuma crazy luck.

Kazuma is stronger but Subaru has a will of steel. It would end with Kazuma getting bored walking away after beating Subaru to near death, but then Subaru would stand up and hit him on the head from behind with a nearby object.

Damn she's hot in the anime.

He doesn't need to kill him.

Kazuma would just not have gotten into such problems in the first place.

Hr probably should have looked into the adventures guild and start with low level jobs while Elsa was killing the 2 king candidates.

No he doesn't, the practice wasn't actually practice, he was just swinging the sword around to convince himself and others that he was making an effort to get better.

Kazuma's moveset is broken as fuck
He wins easily

>comparing MC of a comedy anime with one of a plot driven show.

They're both good for the kind of shows they are in.

Oh god dammit.
That webm really made me want to watch whatever show that was, but no way I'm watching that one. A single webm isn't good enough.

My little art club can't be this wrong

How would his luck actually be translated into Re:Zero world? Wouldn't he just get a divine gift like Priscilla? Also with things like his elements in Re:Zero... He is able to learn mana drain (Not many people in Re:Zero can learn this) and he's shown to be able to use water magic so would he be alligned with both Yin and Water magic?

>non WN reader
>talking like he knows what he's talking about.
Keks.

Subaru is pretty strong after the timeskip. Nowhere near as strong as everyone else but he would kick Kazumas ass no problem.

Kazuma clearly, max luck with aqua not being around helps alot.

Re:Waifu Starting Art in Another Club

Bind =/= Shamac
Bind only restricts their movement.
Shamac is whole different level, it takes out each of the target's senses and effectively making a battle lost the moment it's casted on you if the are in an intense duel.

The Melancholy of an Art club.

Sword Art Club Online.

You see lads, this is where WNfags get cancerous.

They start making up bullshit to support their argument knowing their content isn't translated so hardly anyone can refute them.

God's Blessing on This Wonderful Art Club!

Is it wrong to pick up girls in an art club?

I think many people from Sup Forums would be the same way. Subaru admitted that he never had any friends, had too much free time, and never accomplished anything in his life, and all of the sudden attractive girls start payin attention to him. Keep in mind that before he died for the first time, he had already spent a whole day with "Satella" exploring a fascinating new world, probably the most he's spent with a female in his life. Then he witness her being killed and discovers he has the power to save her, of course someone like him would go to insane lengths to do so

Problem Children Are Starting Another Art Club, Aren't They?

>How would his luck actually be translated into Re:Zero world
Stop, if we go there we will reach the autism level of powerlevel threads.

Konosuba Luck =/= Re Zero Luck.

My Mental Multiple-Choice Power Is Completely Ruining My Art Club Romantic Comedy

I don't have many art club members

I couldn't become a mangaka, so I decided to enter the Art Club.

A certain artistic waifufag

This is getting out of control

>Then he witness her being killed and discovers he has the power to save her, of course someone like him would go to insane lengths to do so

And then tries saving her twice and gets butchered in pieces.

A realistic character would be too scared and remember the traumatic experiences and would not even try risk his life again.

They would have tried asking help from anyone who seems capable.

Luck is a factual combat ability in Konosuba. For example, Kazuma requested a luck buff in order to use his Snipe ability to make sure his arrows would always land on their targets. He uses Steal and grabs Pantsu and extremely powerful cursed swords. High luck seems to play into any actual mechanical ability that runs on a possibility to fail or varied possibilities that may yield a highly desired one. It's not necessarily horseshit Pocoloco luck, it's just "The best outcome for this ability" luck.

Is this an Art Club?

Gifting This Magical World With Another Art Club

Draw! Artclub Girl

If it's party vs party Aqua carries the team by dispelling all of the evil bullshit and purifying the onis to death

Man on man Subaru would probably win eventually

It's not my fault that I joined the art club.

Subaru would win.

But people some people will says Kazuma just cause they like him more.