Can someone give me a quick rundown on this...

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this? Is this a gateway to the redpill or does it make me think like a hippy faggot nihilist?

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
coinbase.com/signin
localbitcoins.com/
shapeshift.io/#/coins
gpgtools.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’ll make your eyes wide open

it's all good fun but don't think too much into the experience

Sure.

Do you eat the paper? Is it dissolving paper and you eat it like one of those Listerine strips? I don't know about eating paper, seems weird.

>is it like one of those Listerine strips?
I would assume they are. But who knows, I haven't looked too much into that.

Real LSD I just swallow right away. Its just blotter paper.

And as for LSD can be fun, it can be enlightening, but don't mistake tripping for being enlightened. You don't need to trip every weekend and start buying into your own delusions of grandeur.

I guess you need to ask yourself why you want to try lsd, what you hope to gain from it, and give yourself time to reflect on the experience.

I have tripped on LSD 20+ times, mushrooms 10+ times, 2cb, mdma, and DMT a couple times. I am much more redpilled now, but also at peace with my place in the universe and my life.

a lot of shit sold as acid now is not lsd-25

>at peace with my place in the universe and my life
What IS your place in the universe and your life, if you don't mind me asking?

That's the thing, I used to be so worried about who I was, what I was doing in life, and just have general anxiety and uneasiness about my own life.

After experimenting with psychadelics a good bit (namely DMT), I came to the understanding that all that worrying about if I was on the right path or the best path was interfering with me just living life. I started to workout frequently, apply myself, and make the most of situations and opportunities without overthinking things.

And it is cliche, but ultimately I realized that this life was what I reaped from it, that the gift of life is extremely precious, and that it is important to me to experience the fullest life I can, because once I die I believe that's that.

I was an edgy nihilistic teenage atheist before all this, just going lol whats the point were all floating on a giant rock in space.

*cringe*

Brain damage. Seen it.

So you found purpose in life after LSD and you became a better person? Sounds nice.
I usually assumed that it would make most people into a nihilist, making them go and say that "Dude nothing in life matters just have fun smoke weed and have sex we just live on a rock and we are irrelevant man"

dropping two tabs for the first time this weekend lads. I've only done shrooms before like 5 times, never LSD. Pray for my soul

good look finding real LSD kid

hippy faggot nihilist

It can be good under certain circumstances
>don't take it more than once every six months
>if you do take it, have at least 12 hours to spare and a safe place you won't leave
>if you are in a good mood, you will have the best time of your life
>amazing introspective experiences are quite common

You can think pretty well on it but don’t forget it makes you suggestible and a values changer

Psychedelics made me see the control system in place. Turned me from bluepill Bernie supporter to redpoll nihilost

Fuck, it’s a *

Only if you stick in on your partners penis and he inserts it into your asshole and stays there while you trip together.

>nihilist
>redpilled
I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

I had this sort of experience as well
Psychedelics went hand in hand with my redpilling, I used to be a shitty soy boy liberal athiest with existential angst and now I live with purpose. I'm sure I didn't need to take psychedelics to get to this point, but I feel like it had a marked effect

Have fun bro. I love LSD. I started on mushrooms, then transitioned to LSD. I think I prefer it now.

And precisely. It had the opposite effect on me. Made me reevaluate my decisions and motivation behind them.

My nigga gamma goblin has his own tor website. LSD is ez pz to find.

You need to be a sheltered rich kid with a bubblegum outlook or it's going to dredge up bad shit

You let it rest under your tongue until it is taste less then swallow
Taste like absolute shit but youll feel it sooner

"Acids" are not just lsd
As far as I know you could get mescaline blotting papers and nexus blotting papers, as well as actual LSD.
Lsd comes with solid visuals, unlike the others where you basically meditate on the words what the fuck

Listen to this guy OP. Also, don't trip with toxic people. Have a couple of things to do that might be fun on acid. Don't try and fight the trip.

Literally anyone wanting to try LSD here ya go:

Gamma Goblin has his own personal shop:
pushingtabu7itqj.onion

Which you can access with TOR:
torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

Buy BTC with coinbase or LBC (convert to monero then back to BTC for extra security, which if you are buying personal amounts isn't quite necessary but I still follow good opsec)

coinbase.com/signin
localbitcoins.com/
shapeshift.io/#/coins

Now use PGP to encrypt your address, and enjoy a nice envelope of LSD in a couple weeks.

gpgtools.org/

It is a drug that users try and make it seem like some magical experience.

Shrooms > LSD > MDMA > 2CB.

LSD is amazing, no doubt, but even when tripping on super high quality stuff, I feel fried as fuck afterwards compared to shrooms.

If I take a good dose of shrooms (2+ grams lemon tek'd brewed in an herbal tea then seethed) I have an amazing trip and feel refreshed the next day. Instead of my brain feeling like it's running on fumes, it feels like I have a full tank of gas metaphorically speaking.

It has helped get over my depression and anxiety. After a good shroom trip those feelings are non-existent. Depending on how I take care of myself, this effect can last for months.

DMT is also incredible but very, very, very, heavy. It's such a profound experience, the first time I broke through I had to take a week off from work to process the experience. I quit soon after, changed my career, and life hasn't been the same since.

four DMT experiences and I don't think I'll ever use it again unless it pops up in my life sometime in the future. Shrooms are sic though.

You feel funny for 8 hours and see some weird shit anyone who tells you its a spiritual experience is a fag

I've only used DMT twice and I think that was enough for me. The first time I broke through I was convinced I was dead.

Also, is there a security deposit? Pets ok?

do NOT do acid. I repeat. do NOT do acid. That shit will melt your brain and make you brazy. School warned you about this shit for a reason. Do not do this shit.

it absolutely decimates parts of your brain.

nice propaganda, looks nice to look at. utter bullshit though. 6/10

*tastes like shit
LSD is literally tasteless and odorless you faggot leaf.

Gonna need a source of that boys

IHaventSavedTheHeathJokerThisGifYet.gif

it slows down the synapses in your brain for a few hours. dont drive a car or operate machinery

Fuck acid. Made in a lab and half the time it's some other shit being sold to you as LSD. DMT/Ayahuasca and mushrooms are the way. But they are not to be treated lightly.

Projection, the webm

Listen to this user. I used to be a successful uni student with a qt gf and now I'm a dropout NEET because I did LSD twice within 3 days and it melted my brain..

Literal fucking retard
"Acid" is a slang term for LSD
What you're describing are research chemicals, some of which taste like ink
All psychedelics will produce hallucinations at a certain dosage, LSD actually has less pronounced visual hallucinations at "serving size" than mushrooms and other hallucinogens
Why do retards lie? I can't stand it

>nihilist

Is it safe to do this on a cell phone or am I retarded

Man I'm calling bs on that. I've dosed LSD 20ish times, sometimes at heroic doses and I always come back to baseline.

t. Senior Mechanical Engineering student on a scholarship

Also, don't take LSD twice in 3 days, you build a mini tolerance and cannot effectively trip for another week after tripping. Plus, tripping is so taxing there is no reason to trip twice in the same week. That's just negligent.

it just makes everything more perceptible and intense including your thoughts and thought processes.

It's neither good nor bad, it's a tool

I would do it on your computer or laptop, if you want to be extremely secure keep tor and your wallets, etc on a usb.

>t. lying retard who has never tried acid

yeah no try shrooms or MESACLINE

Dammit I wish I was good at this stuff
>t. 28 year oldfag

Did acid probably 20 times through my teenage years tried it again at 25 and had a decent trip. Tried it again a bit later and mixed it with dxm and flipped the fuck out and went into a drug induced psychosis that landed me in the loony bin for 2 weeks because I couldn’t distinguish fanstasy from reality. A head full of conspiracy theories and psychedelics is a bad combo lads I thought the cia/Illuminati and drug cartels were after me and that I could hear people’s thoughts and feel ghosts around me and shit. Eventually I returned to normal but it was a scary fucking month until my head cleared up.

The real question is, why are these incredibly beneficial and profound substances illegal? Why are we crippiling ourselves as a society by punishing people for trying to improve their lives and see things from a higher or alternative perspective that routinely produces states of genius and creative abundance?

Who the fuck is behind psychedelics being felony scheduled demonized drugs? Who benefits most from psychedelic healing being illegal?

You were/are. Time is an illusion.

>great example of someone who's never done psychedelics in their lives making u pa story to seem like they know shit about shit

Kikes
Always kikes

Just
Dont.
Not worth it.

Think about how useful it can be to consult someone else on a problem. Often all it takes to resolve major issues is a different perspective.

LSD can allow you to get that kind of insight from yourself.

It changes your perspective drastically, helping you make connections you would never otherwise make.

I've used it a fair amount and it has led to some of the most important personal developments in my life.

I'd recommend it to most mentally stable people, as long as you do proper research and understand how to use it safely.

I wish it was bullshit user.. I shouldn't have taken it while I was depressed/suicidal. The hallucinations I saw were horrific. I genuinely believed I was in hell and that I had died. I felt as though I was being buried alive in a mass grave and I could see and feel all of these corpses surrounding me and I was being submerged by them. I become completely psychotic afterwards and believed that I had lost the ability to communicate.. basically thought I had become mute which sent me into complete hysteria and dillusion)

It’s mkultra tier cia nigger bullshit

Stick with shrooms. God made those.

It is worth it though.

This right here.
I came here to say this.
A lot of this "acid" that is being sold is research chemicals, and a lot of stuff from the 2C family.

Can be very beneficial in the right atmospheres. I'd recommend tripping alone as long as you aren't some tweak that is going to call the cops on yourself. Find close friends to do it with if you want, but I always find that they hold me back

>dude lmao I've done acid so many times, once I did it and also drank a bottle of cough syrup just for funsies and got sent to a Looney bin like in the movies with padded walls it was wild, don't do drugs kiddos

A spiritual experience everything is.

I've had heroic doses of mushrooms, talked to intelligent beings via tripping, wasn't until later that I took the red pill. To me, psychedelics have more to do with existential matters, living in the 3rd dimension type stuff. Things like the JQ are simply matters existing within our society. They Intersect less than you would think. So, yes they are good, and a coming of age ritual that we sorely miss, and maybe do open up people to critical thought. But they can easily fuel super liberal thoughts.

>Who the fuck is behind psychedelics being felony scheduled demonized drugs? Who benefits most from psychedelic healing being illegal?

>Be me, home inspector/realtor.
>newly listed home on the market.
>basement survey, alone.
>1970's fake woodpanel wall with hidden door to hidden room. Door seams cleverly hidden wall pattern.
>door locks from the inside with a padlock steel clasp.
>no windows.
>xmas lights strung, and glow in the dark stars on ceiling.
>later call up seller, ask about room after talking terms. Says it was his tripping room.

double dosing at The Cube

You really are a fucking loser of the highest caliber for literally going on an imageboard to tell lies about your imaginary experience with drugs you've never partaken in to try and push your FUD to discourage others.

Absolute loser.

Beware of unearned wisdom.

Really wish I was making it up user. It was a pretty fucking embarrassing ordeal.

Beware of twisted, pathetic people who warn you away from wisdom from any source.

Stick with shrooms

Here's some resources:

deepdotweb.com/jolly-rogers-security-guide-for-beginners

and plebbit actually has good info

There is more info than you need in there, but I find it interesting. Basically, as a small time personal amount buyer you want to browse markets with TOR, buy BTC and either tumble it or convert it to monero (Also called XMR, it is next to impossible to trace and I prefer it over BTC for things of this nature), then buy from a trusted vendor (read plebbit reviews, there is good info there actually), and encrypt your address with PGP.

Luckily I had a crazy aussie roomate in college who showed me the ropes, and I've never had to use an IRL dealer since 2015.

Sorry to believe you had that kind of reaction user. Did you have any experience friend trip sitting?

Just grow shrooms, its easy af. They basically grow themselves. Heres some info shroomery.org

The only embarrassing ordeal is you trying to save face for telling a dumb fucking lie on the internet for street cred to warn kiddos about them bad drugs that will send you to the loonybin!

hahahaha if I was tripping there I would lose my mind

Handle your shit next time.

Microdose for the added self awareness in the day to day. Most of my trips end up with me asking how I ever allowed myself to be so stupid. I dont trip anymore, it isnt recreational in my book. Psychadelics are work. They make your worldview readily apparent and most people cant take that.

Good path towards personal red pill. I wouldn't imagine it does anything in a sociological perspective. Lsd breaks down neurological pathways and creates an environment for "crosstalk" that allows for new pathways to develop.

If you feel like people get something you dont, it'll help.

ayahuasca is the way to go, used for more than 10,000 years by humans and a hell of a way to become one with nature.

Hell, even jungle cats chew that shit like cats love catnip

Nope just me and my ex although we had both done LSD before. Everything's all good now though.

Pretty intense. Best had around a group of friends at a quiet party at home, drinking beer and playing xbox or whatever imo.

I can see why it makes people give up addictions and shit. I never did though.

The hallucinations can be cool. Everyone I knew was growing like flowers off a vine, being all sexy and loving. So I jerked off.

You're a cookie cutter idiot. You deserve what you got. It's Darwinism, I did research and made sure I was in a good space and aware of what was happening. Plus I don't believe in hell. Therefore, I enjoyed it and it didn't change my life beyond adding a new experience.

Glad you're ok now user.

I did it twice and am still middle of the road leaning conservative. The hits I had were pretty sensory though.

You're a complete fucking liar and you should be ashamed for being so fucking pathetic.

It is literally neurologiclaly impossible to have two strong trips 3 days apart unless you consume 3x the amount you did the first time. I'm sure by me mentioning this you'll just claim that's what you did, but we all know you didn't and you're just a pathetic liar.

Your hallucinations are also completely uncharacteristic of LSD. The type of long running deathly narrative with all the allusions to death, decay, and corpses: No, LSD doesn't do that, at all. Not even at high doses, not even having a "bad" trip. You're describing something that would persist on cannabinoids or other types of drugs like bezos or other dissos. The only psychedelic hallucinogen that might do something like that is Datura.

But all this is irrelevant. You're a fucking loser and a liar and your FUD lore is fucking retarded.

Honestly, although I succeeded at growing shrooms, I didn't get a lot of shrooms for my effort, and the second time I got none. It's kind of tricky, as you have to keep it sterile except for the shroom spores. I would sooner buy them than try growing again.

It would a good experience. I would recommend doing it once during your life just to get a different perspective. The toxicity is also not even comparable to other drugs. You can take 20 tabs and be fine, it just extends your trip.

>Most of my trips end up with me asking how I ever allowed myself to be so stupid.

Absolutely. It's like just a small touch of a psychedelic in my system and everything I thought I knew looks stupid and not good enough. It really, really pushes me to get my shit TO-GETHER and make more of myself than I was before.

ABSOLUTELY HALAL

This. Do your research, there's plenty of information on the internet that's easy to find, even on JewTube.

The abyss is a desire place to visit.

Woah man.

This. Can confirm, many times over. Didn't make it any less true though

it's hard to find pure LSD nowadays, you better try some mushrooms, at least you know they are %100 natural