Should we execute people who suffer from depression?

should we execute people who suffer from depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbmQxZkSswI
lmgtfy.com/?q=surrogate activities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depression is just feeling like shit because of your life situation. It's quite literally "all in your head", you don't catch depression/anxiety. Change your life, improve it, and the depression goes way. Novel idea, I know.

that would effectively genocide a little less than half of the white race just because they're going through a difficult time in their lives

Pls execute me.. can a qt3.14 do it actually? I would gladly submit my life before a female depression death squad. Mm time to fap..

>suffer
Suck it the fuck up

i wonder if we've just clinicised being a failure for the benefit of special snowflakes

my life is awesome an I'm depressed. It's a chemical imbalance in your brain you fucking morons

im sure youll be telling a combat vet to just walk it off. buncha larping neckbeards. sit down, adults will take care of these things.

as soon as you decide what it is and what the symptoms are and who's gonna be the judge of those symptoms and how its not gonna be turned against you

>It's a chemical imbalance in your brain you fucking morons

This is what depressed people say to rationalize. You don't know shit about your brain chemistry, asshole.

im bipolar and let me tell you running does nothing. I dont even mind being bipolar though, its like having free drugs half the time
And yes i would support being executed, i contribute nothing to society, and negatively impact everyone around me.

I say yes. Anytime someone shows a hint of sadness or gets sad because a loved one died or they lost their job, they should be killed.

Sadness is a disease on society and anyone who sheds a tear of weakness should get a bullet.

i just tell combat vets sorry i don't have any change

I'm depressed and I run for five miles a day. Exercising too much is a symptom of depression. Though I do my best to hide my depression, no one knows and that's the way I like it.

Oh, that's all I need Katie? Thanks for solving a huge worldwide problem, I'm saved! Except I run 4 days a week, AND take anti-depressants, AND STILL sorta wish I were dead...

You morons people are depressed since their lives are fucked and there's no way out. There is no obvious enemy to fight because the Jews cover their tracks so well. The people can sense it that something is very wrong but they can't understand why.

No. Don't be stupid.

They need just bottle of booze like their grandfathers.

Why the fuck aren't you Redpilling?

Real depression is a chemical imbalance caused by a combination of prolonged stress and disrupted sleep cycles and needs to be properly treated. most people with "depression" don't really have it and are just unhappy with the shallow shit lives they have built for themselves and need something to blame for them being failures at life.

Yes, many of us would volunteer for it.

they'd probably pay you for it

same

anti's make the urge to suicide even worse sometimes

with them i'm a zombie, without them i can't even get out of bed because i feel paralyzed with anxiety

Person with depression, anhedonia, and constant suicidal ideation, here: Yes. For fuck's sake yes, we absolutely should. I want off this ride.

I learned that depression is anger directed inward. What you said is very astute. Usually some problem they cannot find an answer for and are angry about it.

>should we execute people who suffer from depression?
shoot at them
if they are fast enough to run away they get to live for 48hs
repeat until depression is cured

Mild to moderate depression can be treated with exercise or some kind of spiritual practice like meditation. There is a type of mind-bending depression that can't be treated with such things. It's not a feeling of deep sadness like people assume. It's more like a different, creepy, primeval form of existence that is difficult to describe to people who haven't experienced it yet. Exercise won't touch that kind of depression.

both of those are mitigated by regular exercise, it might not cure it but itll make it better

this desu senpai
dont you mean that anger is depression directed outward?

>should we execute 50%+ of pol
idk user

Shit I just lost my job cuz I went in drunk. Can't even drink and go to work these days REEEEE it increases my productivity that's what they don't understand

we need a nationwide death pill. WA and OR has it.

Yes start with me please

I was diagnosed with anxiety/depression. Meds made me want to kill myself even more. I was in the best shape of my life at the time, walked miles a day. Neither helped. Getting a job and having kids is what really helped. Now that my life isn't all about myself I have a reason to get up in the morning. My childrens laughter gives me the joy I couldn't find. Contributing to society and my family has given me a purpose. It really is all in your head but jogging is very short sighted. Focusing on the big picture is what does it. Believe me, I still get depressed every now and then or have an anxiety attack but it's rare when you're focused on working and family all the time you're too busy to wallow in self pity

Nah - that's not true. My life situation keeps getting better, but my depression does not, although there's certainly things that help.

what the fuck is wrong with women

>imao just like starting jogging or something you basement virgin lol

Why are normies so fucking oblivious to literally every situation that isn't complete normal faggotry? Do they lack empathy?

They numb you. Which can be good and bad. Im currently trying wellbutrin, yet it's increased my anxiety abit and idk if its helped with depression.

Worst part about wellbutrin is, no drug will work when im on wellbutrin except weed and even then, it's toned down a massive amount.

This wellbutrin better work or im coming off and going back into my illegal drugs again.

laymen conflate the emotion of depression (sadness) with clinical depression (environmentally induced chemical imbalance).

You are partially correct, clinical depression is treated with therapy (can include exercise but also anything else to help the person destress and reset their circadian rhythm) and sometimes drugs if needed.

they're women

>environmentally induced
isn't clinical depression not supposed to depend on life circumstances

Yes

Just like all the people who post here and believe everything unironically

For those that are depressed and get a lot of exercise = whats your environment like? Do you get out on natural trails in a forest or other environment or are you spending every day jogging down martin luther king blvd while blacks try to sell you weed?

It's called nihilism

That is what I meant by environmental.
For me it was a combination of the great recession killing my job, losing my house and car and then my father dying. At that point I just lost it and wandered off into the woods for a few months. After unplugging from the world I came back refreshed and am now content with my life.

Not necessarily. If you continually fall into major depressive episodes, even if for good reason, your body can lose the ability to regulate your mood and then pretty much randomly fall into major depressive episodes from there on out.

Yeah, let's start with you, faggot

Seriously, kill yourself

Both. I used to walk everywhere and went to state parks to walk in nature all the time. For me it was philosophical. Staring into the abyss. What if there's nothing after death type stuff

>muh science is making me sad!
>it sure isn't some deep emotional pain inside myself, knowing that my life really ISN'T too great!
>i'm just not getting enough dopamine in muh cells!

They lack self-awareness.

They're stupidly content with the fake reality they've grown inside their heads and nothing catastrophic has altered their reality. They feel untouchable and anyone with a slight issue, they cant comprehend it; since in their heads: How can you not love life!

Also those people 99% of the time are born upper middle-class. Which is also funny, because that social class has the highest rate of mental illness. They eat their own.

I'm pretty fit, young guy (19) but I still get depressed af now again, like today.
My problem is I have no direction in life, I lack purpose. It's as though nothing means anything anymore and it just depresses the fuck out of me. The only things I really find meaning in are the institution of the Family and the Church, but I'm forever fearful as those two things are under constant attack in this decrepit age.

Going outside and running or something works. Unfortunately A lot of people live in places that are inhospitable for 9 months of the year and spend all their time working to live.

What do you mean by execute?

This,
I hate the state of the world so very much, and it makes me sad. I don't feel like I belong

This

The grand irony is that all the boogeymen that the left and the right fantasize about are all real

The 1%
The patriarchy
Oppressive baksters
The fed
Anti-Christians

And they are all the Jews

Lift weights and take vitamin D. Cures depression quicker than those bullshit SSRIs.

Bro science, oooo
bits and pieces and
magic from my hands
we're makin
BRO SCIENCE ooooo

Most depressed people are starving for love. Ridiculous to say that a run or meds will change that.

yea, can confirm
once I started regularly working out I felt 1000x better, boosts confidence, etc.
but now and again you find yourself just sad af at the state of things, happened to me once during my workout, really fucked up my lifts

>should we execute people who suffer from depression?

ya

sleep on a wedge pillow. that will cure your depression.

Don't doubt Bro science, it unironically works
Holy fuck this. I've been pining for a girl I ain't never even met for years. I'm so fucking lonely.
>tfw nearly 20 and never had a gf

share your depression story, user!

> tfw obese, bald STEMcuck
> tfw my selfless sacrifice went 100% to enrich lying financebros and lying women
> tfw I wish I had started being a douchebag at age 10 (20 years ago)
> tfw fully redpilled (on women, social status, the economy, nine eleven, T@vistock, etc.), hate literally everyone including myself
> tfw hate my job but can't imagine anything better and more rewarding to do
> tfw no life outside of work

like this. use other pillows to rest one side of your head on, but don't sleep with your head completely to one side, just resting to one side.

Buying one of my deluxe bridges is the best cure for depression. Don't doubt me.

/fit/ here, just eat some whey protein powder on an empty stomach, those huge protein braps will impress all your gymbros! thank me later

>18“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Joseph Mengele and a bottle of gold teeth would help my depression immensely

It's not bro science. Lifting weights gives individuals goals/something to be proud of. Vitamin D deprivation has scientifically been proven to cause depression (particularly during the winter time in areas of the world with season change). If you are not getting enough vit D, you are almost guaranteed to be depressed. Go fuck yourself.

Alternatively foster a less fast pace society where people can get enough sleep while still having time for work and engaging in fulfilling hobbies.

Aye, The Church offers me solace

bits of pieces and
being hostile man
BRO SCIENCE!

You can't improve your life in our society without premission

>our own
Uh, he's white, why does he get an honorary nigger pass every time?

You are a moron

When they removed the depressed baboons from the troop, the rest of the baboons we're killed by predators shortly after. Depression is a winning strategy as a part of group selection. So no.

you're either some lanklet ausfag, or a scrawny chink, either way you're a bugman

user, let me tell you a story.
My mother was an unmedicated schizophrenic who self-medicated with crystal meth. My stepfather was a meth dealer (and user) who was in prison so often, he put the 'pro' in 'probation violation'. They raised me until I was 11, when I was taken out of their care and put in a series of foster homes that were actually worse. And in my adult life, I have been homeless twice. Not once. Twice.

Three years ago I spent Christmas Eve Day outside a public library, using their wifi, that they hadn't turned off, to google "places to sleep in your car homeless".

Over the years I quit the part time job as a janitor that didn't pay me enough to live and took a shitty job in a warehouse that did, and got my own apartment. I replaced my shitty car with a decent one that didn't double as a mobile home. I traded the shitty warehouse job for a mediocre-at-worst white-collar job, quit smoking, quit drinking save in moderation, started working out, banned TV from my life and started catching up on my reading...

And I am absolutely fucking miserable. Nothing I have ever done, no improvements I've made, no deep pain I've confronted, nothing I've accomplished, has done a fucking thing to make me forget that life is bleak, pointless, and terrible. I tried every dumbass lifehack that's going to come up in this thread. I tried it all. And it doesn't work.

Because my fucking brain does not goddamn handle dopamine right and it's actually exactly that basic you dipshit.

Yes Sup Forums, let's genocide 3/4 of the white and Asian races because they're rightly perturbed at the hell that is modernity.

Reminder that telling a depressed person to suck it up is being criminalized in western countries. Think before you speak

No depressed people say that

iktf bro, keep the faith

>Sup Forums being anti science... again

hurr durr it's not happening to me so it's fake. the earth is flat because the cameras that show the curvature of the earth are owned by (((them))) amrite? brain chemistry is a jewish conspiracy amirite? amrite? horahorahora why is Sup Forums so full of rural and suburban retards that can't into psychology?

It's amazing what accusations people will make from the safety of their keyboard.

what are, surrogate activities?

If you say it's awesome and you're depressed, you obviously don't actually think it's awesome.

Make changes that you want, not the changes you think others want. Fucking degenerate.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbmQxZkSswI
Suicide box?

We don't build our lives society does

>surrogate activities
lmgtfy.com/?q=surrogate activities

Sort yourself out
starve yourself for 3 weeks with only water and vitamins, the pounds will melt off

Yeah, I'll give her that exercise HELPS, but to act like it's a one pop cure is utterly absurd. My life definitely gets tougher if I stop lifting or running regularly.

>just change your life, lol

It's not so easy when you find your depression to be caused by bullshit that's out of your hands, especially things like shit job markets, excessive cost of living, loss of purpose relative to society, presence of low IQ niggers and other assorted subhumans, etc.

You think this a game you sly cunt? I'll knock ya right in the jaw, fite me m8

ITT: people who don't know what endogenous depression is

fags

Is this what you scrawny AusFucks do to keep from offing yourselves? Sad existence, m8.