Magi 117

So apparently Drakon became the king of sindria, wasn't expecting that

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-29/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2016/.102636
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link please

So basically Sinbad is trying to force David out by being as truthful to his old self as he could be and generating an immense amount of white rukh?

Even if I doesn't want David to commend him around, deep down he still wants to contact him.

Also did all those people die during the first or the second time-skip? What happened to the bird loli? She was still around after the first time-skip. I guess the magician girl and the Egyptians couldn't come either for the memorial, maybe they are not part of the inner circle of Sinbad.

I think this memorial was only for Sinbad's first team.

just google sense scans magi 117 nigga
The slaughter happened during sinbad no bouken. It hasn't happened yet but it seems to be coming quickly. Also the other leaders aren't there because maybe they werent recruited by Sinbad then

Why are we focusing on Sinbad all of a sudden? He has his own manga for that.

>Also the other leaders aren't there because maybe they werent recruited by Sinbad then

beside magician girl all the other leaders were there. she is the only one who hasnt appeared in Sinbad No Bouken.

So Spartos brother from Simbad spinoff is dead.

Damn, he was a funny guy.

Mystras is dead? And that Drakon became that half-dragon?

>Drakon became that half-dragon
That was already obvious and had been stated long ago.

>fishfags get BTFO by Baba xMorg

>fishfags get BTFO by Sinbad

You fags must have killed yourselves already

>The slaughter
I just hope they slaughter that Alibaba faggots and his co instead of those guys.

well pisti wasn't their and i doubt she was that closely connected to the past ambassador. Magetits probs got recruited after the slaughter as she was in charge of protecting sindria with that bubble

your tears are delicious

>Implying this isn't Sinbad's manga too

>why are we focusing on one of the main characters who will be heavily involved in the last arc of the manga?

>Why are we focussing on the man who plays chinese whispers with god and single-handedly brought the world together

>baba is still causally telling Sinbad about his trading plans despite being made clear they are rivals

>forgetting he was fucked over before

Sin S2 when? Magi S3 when?

Hopefully soon I really enjoyed Sinbad no bouken. I wouldn't mind if Sinbad no bouken ends and get played simultaneously as magi s3

>Sin S2 when?
Soon hopefully.
>Magi S3 when?
Fuck that, Magi brotherhood by Lay-duce when?

>Magi brotherhood
We need this. No more Ayy-1mao studies plz

Magi threads are so dead without shipfags

Alibooboofag, please.

Everything on Sup Forums is dead without shipfags.

Thank god.

So it's confirmed that Sinbad is back on the good side?

>Alibooboofag, please.
What?

The most BTFO girl in Magi. I kind of feel sorry for Aladdin having to end up with this woman. Hopefully he doesn't.

>Sinbad is back on the good side?
Protip what ever side sinbad is on IS the good side.

He's probably gonna be her way out of getting BTFO'd again. Sad days.

Please no, she was okay before but now she is just terrible. I never really liked how useless she fucking is.

So what do you guys think happened to Mystras? I really love that guy.

probs got fuckin shanked by drakons bro

So I just watched both seasons of Magi and marathoned the manga in 3-4 days cause I heard it was almost over.

I like how colorful and decently animated it is but also love grim dark and edgy the manga is compared to the anime.

Also, Arba jumped to one of my favorite villains of all time. I'd stick my dick in crazy.

So what have I missed all these years in the threads. I vaguely remember seeing the thread where Alibaba got cucked by Toto and Olba.

go read SnB

>So what have I missed all these years in the threads.
A lot.

Delicious shipper meltdowns, that's what.

Alibaba suffering threads were definitely the highlight. You missed so many great threads mate.

I would've loved to see the threads when Alibaba died. I was rooting for Hakuryuu the whole time and initially a little salty when Alibaba was still alive.

>Rooting for a cuck

Ill admit that I found it funny when he fell he said he'd kill his sister and Morgiana too but has done a 180 again recently.

So when does Sinbad start wielding Saidin?

Her use is gonna be Jehoahaz Abraham babies.

A filthy Jew like Aladdin shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

He's going to plague the world with his offspring.

>Alibaba suffering thread
>Sup Forums the manga thread
>Edge thread
>Arba giving user a boner thread
Anything you guy want to add?

So I guess Mystras is dead like Hinahoho's wife? I really want to know how they died.

That spoiler thread was great. It reached 600 replies due to the pure butthurt from shipperfags. Thankfully, they've all fucked off back to tumblr by now.

No please, she sucks. There's better women for him like Haku's sister.

I'm not saying I like it but at this point I don't doubt it's gonna happen.

>anons thought Sinbad was actually the bad guy

Man I liked her more when she was waifubait for Alibaba at least she was cute there.

He is, he just doesn't know it.

Is HanaKana doomed to be BTFO?

I guess Ohtaka had to drop the ball sooner or later.

>She calls Aladdin a kid and acts all high and mighty
>Based Sinbad comes and puts her in her place
Justice

In the end people only liked her because of her waifubait potential once that was out and you see her character, there is nothing of worth there.

Pretty much. It's disappointing because she had potential.

Potential as a waifu or a character? She lost her potential as a character ages ago.

As a character when she first showed up. I thought she'd be more interesting than she actually turned out to be. I don't hate her or anything but she's just there.

>As a character when she first showed up.
Same here, but she quickly went to shit after falling for Sinbad. Then she stayed shit until Sinbad decided to fuck her up, then I thought that finally her time to develop was there but then time skip happened and everything was forgotten.

Considering this final arc is already half done I expect nothing out of her anymore.

is this really the final arc?

Did you even read the omake? In the omake she worries about two things, the type of guy she'll marry and having friends. As a character she's always been very simple.

Yeah, it's ending soon.

I just remember a thread about the edge brothers, that was a reference to judal and Haku right?

I guess simple doesn't mean bad but I just wanted her to get explored more.

>there are people on this board who are not reading Magi and Sinbad at the same time.

Well there's not much to explore to begin with to be honest. She's a normal girl raised to be some man's trophy wife, she's also quite childish and petty which is why she was never meant to be empress to begin with, and I duct expect her to keep the position either. I think that people got too distracted by their expectations of her that they lost sight of who she was as a character.

From the thumbnail Mystoras looks like he has a santa hat on.

Fair enough, I guess that's on me moreso than Ohtaka.

how popular is magi?

Last year made top 25 most popular manga in terms of sales iirc.

Yeah but to be fair to you that's true for a lot of people. That's why the fall out was so big when it was revealed that she wasn't going to be Alibaba's love interest. People got distracted by the fact that she was cute that didn't realize that Kogyoku as a character wasn't important.

Not really, he's just dead set on ''Peace at any cost'' thing.

Here it is: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-29/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2016/.102636

First half of 2016, Magi ranked 19

I don't mind her not being Baba's interest, personally, I always thought it was pretty obvious he'd stay with Morgiana.

so what could you say is magi plot twist?

simbad = king david?

That's fallacy though. When you act all fishy and sneaky, you seed distrust, which eventually leads to conflict.

That's the slope, though.

Peace at any cost only leads to nuclear war or mass lobotomies.

He just control her mind used against family and almost destroyed her kingdom, but of course it's nothing to get angry.

I was just speaking in general, when you stop to think about Kougyoku's involvement in the series thus far it was never as a player but rather as a pawn.

>simbad = king david?
Only retards think that. The only thing the have in common is that they are singularities.

Does this confirm that when a metal vessel user dies they can change since sinbad controls zephyr. Also is it possible the others who died had some of what are now sinbad's metal vessels.

He's clearly David's reincarnation.

>saved it from destroying itself
>saved a nation from killing its own people

Most of her family is scum anyways

>yeah i brainwashed you. deal with it
Sinbad pls

>he's just dead set on ''Peace at any cost'' thing.

I don't think so, he could have killed people to achieve this much quicker if he wanted to and even force aladdin to co operate when arba almost killed him.

He's a lot more chilled trying to attain it.

Wanna bet that main villain turn out to be alidavid

I'd drop the series right then and there.

Imo it was David spying them all from the past. That was the best final villain introduction i ever saw.

So he was spying, i was strange to me that he wasnt spying sinbad

So, basically Yhwach?

I dont remember Ywach getting that intro at all, and if he did, it was anyways handled better in Magi.

I doubt you know how reincarnation works.