91 Days today let's start a pre-episode discussion

91 Days today let's start a pre-episode discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rEZixzcQPyM
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=839640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fango is a decent guy and did nothing wrong.

Trying not to drop this. Hoping the story will start to become a little less predictable

Preview
youtu.be/rEZixzcQPyM
Lasagna by FUNgo tonight

I've been finding it quite entertaining

Sweet Jesus, all those tongue rolls.

Was that Nero's body at the end?

>chubby chaser

You're making these threads too early.

An hour before the ep is fine.

Will the lasagna have enough butter?

why is Corteo so brown

lol, he's totally faking it.

Please not Nero.

>that's-a spicy meatball-a

Glasses childhood friend is going to betray MC, isn't he?

The wacky adventures of Fango, Nero and Avilio would have been a far better animu

shenanigans user

or even hijinks

kek

I'm glad they didn't stop with so-called funny stuff at episode 4

>this show is mildly entertaining but will sell like shit because no moeblobs

As much as I love it, the 2nd to last panel kills the joke for me.

I know it's in the original, but still

>CR fucked up their simulcast
Let's see how long until they fixed this.

ugly ass toes

Subs when?

See There is only hardsubbed 480p on CR at the moment while 720p and 1080p are missing.

Fango the absolute madman does it again.

Liking it so far but I kind of hope for more interaction between all 3 gangs kind of like how black lagoon always had multiple factions popping off with one another. Hoping the later episodes have some of that

> [CR] 91 Days - 06 [480p].mkv
subs

no

Use 2xWaifu

>hardsubbed
no

>720p and 1080p are still missing
I wonder what is CR doing. They have had more fails like this compared to Funi in the last few weeks.

I blame Trump for delay

Fuck off to

So now they have to work for Fango, all while finding a way to kill him and defending themselves from the other families. I mean, it's better than being dead or being hunted by everyone, but it's still pretty far from a good situation.
Anyway, I absolutely have to eat a lasagna one of these days, it's been months since my last one and this episode made me wanting it

I want to stick my penis inside Frate.

Piss off, Ronaldo.

>720p is out on CR but it's also hardsubbed
Still fail.

I wonder if it will take them about 1 day to replace it with the softsubbed version like what happened to some other series when this kind of failure happening.

Frate is a backstabbing asslicking little bitch.

That's gay. Liking Angelo is not homo, though

>That fucking crack at the end.
Oh my god I felt like fucking puking myself, I wish they shown his fucking carved up body or a leg sticking out.

This show isn't really good at springing surprises, It's already obvious before its happened like the Fango getting shot and Orco in the lasagna.

Give me my subs you retards.

>HS took 420 hard subs off their website

already downloaded, but why?

Because they are hardsubbed maybe?

Cause I feeeeeeeeeel

ded thread

i'm fucking getting a lasagna tomorrow, in the fanciest italian restaurant in this shithole

Meh, lasagna sucks anyways. You're better of with a good plate of ragù bolognese pasta.

>something over something when talking about food
Why not both?

>my feet hurt

>lasagna sucks
You suck

Ragù and lasagna together are quite redundant

>That whole scene
My fucking sides. Having to wait a week between each episode is torture.

This guy is a fucking retard. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the fourth person is using Angelo.

>they said I could be anything
>so I became the lasagna

Why didn't MC actually kill Nero once fat don agreed to take him in?
He could easily get his revenge on other don by siding with him, he could kill Fango as well and then just needs to figure out who the 4th guy is.
I mean, really? He told the don his real name, and risked a huge chance of him saying it when Nero was faking being dead on the floor.
Besides the obvious way this plot is headed, I don't see why that wasn't the better choice for his revenge other then "Plot reasons"
He could just stick with the fat guy, use him to kill the other don, all the people with him (thus indrectly killing 4th guy even without knowing who it was) Then he could just live his life.
But we all know him and Nero are going to wind up being friends in the end when it's revealed 4th killer is the one who sent the note and was using MC to kill everybody from inside. Then tries to kill MC to cover it up and Nero rescues him/dies saving him
All and all I like it. I think I'm going to buy the soundtrack and OP and ED
Will rip them and throw links in a thread if anybody is still discussing it by then.

The Orcos are on the same level as the Vanettis though, seeing as Frate and Fio have close ties to Ronaldo I doubt the Galassias would just stand by while the Orcos go on a murder spree on the Vanettis.

So does that mean
1 Galassias
2 Orcos
3 Vanettis
?
And the Vanettis wanted to remain strong so that's why the marriage happened, right?

>2 Orcos
It's the Fangos now.

That seems about right yeah, now that they made bros out of the Fangos I wonder if the Galassias still have to go after their ass as the condition of the "truce" that is no longer.

this episode was good. i feel like a complete retard for not realizing the lasagna thing sooner though

Or he is the fourth person. Remember he'd left the house before the hit.

Was the 4th person really tiny and short? Cause he was a kid too right? I should watch the first episode again.
4th person is probably glasses guy

>Horrible Subs still not out
For what reason?

THERE'S DON ORCO IN THE LASAGNA

>Or he is the fourth person
I could see Corteo's motives being the money to heal his mom, but I don't get why the Vanettis would need him in any capacity to carry out their plans.

It's suffering

You think HS is a single guy waiting for every episode to be broadcasted and then upload it? They have the ripping process automated, it's ripped and uploaded automatically. Obviously if CR changes the time or fucks up the broadcast, you have to wait for a CR dev to wake up and be in the computer to fix it up manually. Ask in IRC for an ETA.

Didn't Nero even suggest they wouldn't have killed the whole family if the dad hadn't tried to do the little knife attack thing? That was never going to work anyway.

>a CR dev
Meant HS dev.

>Didn't Nero even suggest they wouldn't have killed the whole family if the dad hadn't tried to do the little knife attack thing?
If the dad had complied and given them what they had come for, yeah. Luce blew it for everyone.

Is liking Nero gay?

Goddamn why is everything in this show so damn obvious?

I suppose the plot is so transparant you've also figured out who the 4th person is?

Does anyone else think it would be great if we had a proper dub? Reason I say that is I think it'd be fitting, since their suppose to be in America and all be italian mafia.

Not him but there is no need to be defensive, I totally get what he's saying. I saw that Nero was playing dead and Orco was their dinner miles away so the episode didn't impress me much. When you watch many movies or TV series this kind of plot is easy to guess because you see it so many times. I kept expecting an eye to pop out while they were eating.

I find a lot of things very obvious too, but not in a bad way. I mean we're basically watching a mob movie turned into an anime, so if anything seems obvious it's just because of that, which I don't see a problem with.
Kind of want Fango to go out in a blaze of bullets laughing crazy though.

is this legit ? well ripped ?
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=839640

>I saw that Nero was playing dead
As the viewers we know we can't have one of the MCs die midway through the show. The lasagna thing was obvious as fuck but the execution was tremendously enjoyable. Fango's a wild ride.

That too. The lasagna thing still got to me even though I knew it was coming, just watching everybody eat it and then when the one guy pulls the tooth out of his mouth, shit. Anime, live action, manga or even book, that's just gonna make me gag inside a bit.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's bad or anything. I only think it's normal if someone thinks some things are easy to see through. 4th guy is still a complete mystery which great. I think it's going to be a new character.

>Fango going out in a blaze of bullets
I can see it happening.

Fuck, I want some lasagna now.

Hardsubbed, ripped directly from Crunchy. I don't think any fan subvof this episode will come out since it's hardsubbed on CR for whatever reason.

>Orco lasgna
Based FUNgo.

Nero is a pretty cool guy

Do we have confirmed episodes remaining yet?
I was hoping this would be a bit longer then normal.
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing MC become don after wiping out everybody else and the show turns into a "Don Angelo killing off anybody who pisses him off with Nero as his right hand man show"
Or have the last episode flash forward to Angelo being don.

Is CR trying to pull a Funi?

Anyone has clue why it is '91'days?

thx phampai. I'm getting it anyway, can't wait.

I want to see the Fangos+Vanettis team up to take out the Galessias, and Angelo rise to the position of Don at the end after completing his revenge.

Official site has 13 episode slots, don't know how reliable it is.

91 days = exact amount of time it will take to air all episodes if they're 13

Nothing official but
13 episodes = 13 weeks = 91 days

13 episodes x 7 days = 91.

the story takes place over 91 days you fucking autistic fagtron holy shit

It'll take him 3 months to kill Nero

Has there been any fanart at all in the threads? I know we don't get many threads or much activity here, but I'm curious.

>Has there been any fanart at all in the threads?
Yes.

>we don't get many threads
Yes, and? We have a weekly maxed thread. What more do you want?

What's with this show and gay innuendos honestly.