I seriously want Trump to push inequality higher...

I seriously want Trump to push inequality higher. I want Trump to make the wealth disparity between the rich and the poor so great that it ignites a revolt against the wealthy. I literally beg for the day revolution comes so I can burn down affluent houses, execute rich people in the street, and watch their women get rapped. Fuck capitalism, fuck America, and fuck everything it stands for.

cool thread bro

I can't wait to rape the women in your group and torture commie fucks like you.

Eh, or you could just get job, be productive, and stop hating yourself.

Easy, lil feller. You can get laid you just gotta be yourself.

You're lazy.

I work for a slave wage while my boss gets richer, I live in a tiny shack, I have no girlfriend or family, I have absolutely nothing to lose, and I am not afraid of death. I will fight and murder rich fucks until my dying breath.

Say when.

>Revolution
>Winds up getting killed first by your new communist masters.

That won't happen. Instead we will have race war.

Wouldn't even care as long as I am not living under capitalist rule.

So you would rather die, way to further the cause then, why not just off yourself now then?

The race war doesn't really exist. It is just a scapegoat for the real issue, high levels of economic income inequality.

May I suggest that you seek professional help mate? Seems you got some underlying issues that you need worked out.

There is huge division in this country. Eventually, something is bound to give.

Dude you are really that upset with capitalism just go somewhere else. You can be like the Spanish dude who lives in North Korea now and shills for them. Alejandro Cao de Benos. He seems to like it over there. Good luck!

Yeah, my problem is being stuck in a wage slave job with no real life opportunities for growth. All while I get to watch richie mother fuckers spend millions in profit based off the backs of their employees that they exploit.

You do realize that those rich people are just going to hire highly trained guards to kill you when you try, right? I mean the real winner of a class war is going to be freelance mercenaries.

It takes money to move places. I would love to migrate to Canada, but they let in very few people.

Have you tried getting into a trade? You can make a really good living getting into an apprenticeship.

I will just go out in a hail of gun fire with a bomb strapped to me running straight at the guards. I do not care.

Takes money.

Describe with only negative words how you feel about them welcoming an endless stream of muslims whilst you are a frustrated loser.

If there are enough people fed up with system, then rich couldn't hire enough mercenaries.

Not true, if you sign up at a union hall it doesn't cost anything. They have all kinds of apprenticeships.

I went to a lineman training school on my. It lasted 4 months, but i had a job as soon as i got out. Now im a jourmeyman lineman and make decent money. Schooling that i went to cost $12,000 but i had to take out a loan because i was broke af.

Not really. Humans have valued blood over money for most of their existence. Things are just reverting to something more normal.